Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29841

    Not My Neck Of The Woods

    I would like to know if this WSW is still around and dating. I'm a West side Monger, and I'm not familiar with her stomping grounds. If someone has a # that's good, and if she's willing to see someone new, please pm her contact info. I'm talking about this sweet thing I've been flipping back through the pages of the forum and looking at.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-6.jpg‎   Taylor 3.jpg‎   attachment-7.jpg‎   attachment-2.jpg‎   attachment-3.jpg‎  


  2. #29840

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Skboy  [View Original Post]
    Someone should do a real photo shoot with this girl while she still has her looks.

    Wish she was down south I could spent 3 or 4 hr just doing different shots of her.

    What a waste JMO!
    To each there own I guess. Never found her attractive at all but guys keep going nuts over her. Yes nice body but face not so much. She just look too much like a goblin. Photoshop her skin green and she could be a Warcraft character. But just could be me I guess.

  3. #29839

    Not new here

    I've been on the forum before. Just moved to Harford rd area. Went out yesterday. Saw one mixed girl but she wouldn't stop. Saw another one with hand all wrapped up. Scary looking. Anybody have a number of a spinner up here. Would appreciate.

  4. #29838

    Shootings

    Since the shooting yesterday in Brooklyn, heavy LE presence Pontiac, Washburn Jefferey, 4th, 5th and 6th. Uniform LE on foot walking and a lot of patrol cars in area, also Fairhaven. If they see one of the girls they are on her, may want to try the WW or phone for awhile. Got several calls from the girls today asking what I was doing.

    Several girls out WW around Payson complaining no dates. Saw Kandi by the circle and was not getting picked up and Heaven couldn't even get picked up. She was in a dress but no help, she has gotten thin. Be carefull with her.

    Saw little Angie out, what a sweet heart and has talent way above what the best are doing. NO PHONE YET, what a shame. Its not about how much she can get in her mouth but the way she uses her tongue and lips, unreal. If I could afford to support her habit I would take her home in a heart beat and die a happy man.

    Like I said, be really careful around Brooklyn and CB. They did pull up a monger sitting in a van waiting to see a good SW.

  5. #29837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Iggy

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    Was a redhead named michelle with a nice booty that was sometimes called Iggy. She was always down near Washington.
    Michelle aka Iggy. Yeah she hangs down by Washington Blvd and by the description, it sounds like her. I did a report on her around April 15'. Lots of fun but I haven't gotten with her since. Peace.

  6. #29836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1115

    Kandi

    Someone should do a real photo shoot with this girl while she still has her looks.

    Wish she was down south I could spent 3 or 4 hr just doing different shots of her.

    What a waste JMO!

  7. #29835

    Kandi

    Kandi just text me. She wants all you mongers to know she's over the west side today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KIMG0031.jpg‎   attachment-1.png‎   IMG_20150304_114824.jpg‎   KIMG0048.jpg‎  

  8. #29834
    Hey can you PM the number, love those big lips hummmmm.

  9. #29833

    Sharr Prego

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    For you Sharr fans, she back and running again. She was on Pontiac last night and on Patapsco to day. Her face was pretty clear but that won't last for long.

    There was a lot of girls on Fairhaven yesterday, some with talent. Not much LE.

    Be safe, be careful.
    She is confirmed Prego so you better get it while you can.

  10. #29832

    Is this Iggy

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy  [View Original Post]
    She is naturally a redhead but currently her hair is dark roots and then long blond curls.

    Both her nipples are pierced. And her squeaky voice is awesome!
    Was a redhead named michelle with a nice booty that was sometimes called Iggy. She was always down near Washington.

  11. #29831

    Woah

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray  [View Original Post]
    Finally hooked up with tiny angela again off wilkins. She never dissapoints and is a very sweet person. Tokk her to the notel for BBBJ and full service. Still texting storm in NJ. Hope to see her next month.
    Tell us more. Those are some beautiful lips!

  12. #29830

    Sharr

    For you Sharr fans, she back and running again. She was on Pontiac last night and on Patapsco to day. Her face was pretty clear but that won't last for long.

    There was a lot of girls on Fairhaven yesterday, some with talent. Not much LE.

    Be safe, be careful.

  13. #29829

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a redhead. I didn't see her nipples.
    She is naturally a redhead but currently her hair is dark roots and then long blond curls.

    Both her nipples are pierced. And her squeaky voice is awesome!

  14. #29828

    Angela

    Finally hooked up with tiny angela again off wilkins. She never dissapoints and is a very sweet person. Tokk her to the notel for BBBJ and full service. Still texting storm in NJ. Hope to see her next month.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160628_094923.jpg‎   20160628_094829.jpg‎   20160628_094757.jpg‎  

  15. #29827

    Bp

    I was cruising thru BP. Yesterday morning around 1030 am. Saw a WSW was down 4th heading toward wasburn. Nice ass, shoulder length brown hair, sunglass. So when I got in got to the intersection. It was me and 2 other cars sitting there at the same time. And some lucky guy beat me to her. I will be looking for here again. If you was that guy and you just happen to get her number. Let me know.

    Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape