Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,561 to 31,575 of 61441
-
06-29-16 22:17 #29881Senior Member

Posts: 58Betty The Great White Buffalo
Found her out on SCarey again around 1900. Took her back to mine for fun. Same as last report but emptied half in cooch and half on face for the ending.
Still no number.
-
06-29-16 22:11 #29880Senior Member

Posts: 2344Lady by rhe xhurch
Word is she's going to be there soon. Should be lots of SW there. I just saw 3 pass me on the street headed that way.
Got the word from a very raggedy Ann blond named Angela . The girls body is ravaged from drug abuse , but she seems up for anything . I passed .
There is so much pussy standing around that corner right now . I even saw Heaven walk down to get some free food . So mark this down , Thursday's between 10 and 10:30
-
06-29-16 21:24 #29879Senior Member

Posts: 2344Pigtown
There's a lot of activity around Washington Blvd and a Carey St right now. Even miss J is out walking.
-
06-29-16 20:00 #29878Senior Member

Posts: 137I second that request. I've enjoyed the pics, but never seen her out.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-16 19:44 #29877Senior Member

Posts: 2344Not My Neck Of The Woods
I would like to know if this WSW is still around and dating. I'm a West side Monger, and I'm not familiar with her stomping grounds. If someone has a # that's good, and if she's willing to see someone new, please pm her contact info. I'm talking about this sweet thing I've been flipping back through the pages of the forum and looking at.
-
06-29-16 19:29 #29876Senior Member

Posts: 616Kandi
To each there own I guess. Never found her attractive at all but guys keep going nuts over her. Yes nice body but face not so much. She just look too much like a goblin. Photoshop her skin green and she could be a Warcraft character. But just could be me I guess.
Originally Posted by Skboy
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-16 17:44 #29875Regular Member

Posts: 15Not new here
I've been on the forum before. Just moved to Harford rd area. Went out yesterday. Saw one mixed girl but she wouldn't stop. Saw another one with hand all wrapped up. Scary looking. Anybody have a number of a spinner up here. Would appreciate.
-
06-29-16 17:26 #29874Senior Member

Posts: 978Shootings
Since the shooting yesterday in Brooklyn, heavy LE presence Pontiac, Washburn Jefferey, 4th, 5th and 6th. Uniform LE on foot walking and a lot of patrol cars in area, also Fairhaven. If they see one of the girls they are on her, may want to try the WW or phone for awhile. Got several calls from the girls today asking what I was doing.
Several girls out WW around Payson complaining no dates. Saw Kandi by the circle and was not getting picked up and Heaven couldn't even get picked up. She was in a dress but no help, she has gotten thin. Be carefull with her.
Saw little Angie out, what a sweet heart and has talent way above what the best are doing. NO PHONE YET, what a shame. Its not about how much she can get in her mouth but the way she uses her tongue and lips, unreal. If I could afford to support her habit I would take her home in a heart beat and die a happy man.
Like I said, be really careful around Brooklyn and CB. They did pull up a monger sitting in a van waiting to see a good SW.
-
06-29-16 17:16 #29873Senior Member

Posts: 1370Iggy
Michelle aka Iggy. Yeah she hangs down by Washington Blvd and by the description, it sounds like her. I did a report on her around April 15'. Lots of fun but I haven't gotten with her since. Peace.
Originally Posted by Neurer
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-16 16:32 #29872Senior Member

Posts: 1115Kandi
Someone should do a real photo shoot with this girl while she still has her looks.
Wish she was down south I could spent 3 or 4 hr just doing different shots of her.
What a waste JMO!
-
06-29-16 14:42 #29871Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kandi
Kandi just text me. She wants all you mongers to know she's over the west side today.
-
06-29-16 14:33 #29870Regular Member

Posts: 7Hey can you PM the number, love those big lips hummmmm.
-
06-29-16 13:05 #29869Senior Member

Posts: 33Sharr Prego
She is confirmed Prego so you better get it while you can.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-16 22:39 #29868Senior Member

Posts: 84Is this Iggy
Was a redhead named michelle with a nice booty that was sometimes called Iggy. She was always down near Washington.
Originally Posted by BobsBigBoy
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-16 19:11 #29867Regular Member

Posts: 11Woah
Tell us more. Those are some beautiful lips!
Originally Posted by ShadesOfGray
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






