Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Welcome Drakus22

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakus22  [View Original Post]
    OK, long time lurker, finally subscribed. Love the reports from C5 and Trail. Any specific advise for a newbie looking to be safe yet have fun? BP is cool, but I'm intrigued by the SW scene. I just don't want to talk to uncle.

    I'm tracking on being patient and sometimes accepting that it is just too hot out. Any other words to live by? (Literally and figuratively?

    Drakus.
    Welcome to the Orlando street walker thread! The Orlando street walker thread is the most popular thread on this Orlando board. We all have fun times with the girls of Paradise Trail. We all enjoy the street walker scene and my advice to you is simple, Do not EVER pay upfront, Do NOT overpay and lastly be careful of your pick ups and drop offs. There are eye's all over Paradise Trail. Welcome and have fun!

  2. #12994

    Blonde

    OK so I see this little blonde walking on OBT today and I met up with her near TB. She was decent looking in a brownish dress, had long blonde hair and lots of tats. I ask her what she wanted for a donation and she said $ min. I was like what?? I thought maybe I misunderstood her but she said she does nothing for under a bill. I politely said good bye and drove off. Anybody know who she is?

  3. #12993
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Skyee's GF Magic Mouth Kylee can really suck a dick. Spotted them together at the Lancaster Wawa. Thought of having both of them take turns suckin my cock. But thought I remembered reading that Skyee did only CBJ, so I passed. How cum she did BBBJ?

    Trail Hunter.
    I guess actually putting my dick when we were in the shower had something to do with it. She kept saying she NEVER does that for anybody. I guess she like clean shiny dicks LOL!

  4. #12992
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Texted Emily sat morning and whoa she was available. Actually invited me to her hotel room. Excellent BBBJ skills. Did I last more than a min? Yep, sure did. It took all I had. She licked my balls really nice. From limp to load I lasted about 4 min. Great skills.

    Sox man out.
    Hey man you outlasted me by about 1 minute. Bravo.

  5. #12991

    Liz

    Actually, just to be 100% sure, do you have a photo of the top of her head. I saw a lot of that. .

    R56.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]

  6. #12990

    ' That's right, Skyee gave me a BBBJ! '

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayupinya  [View Original Post]
    Was out driving around yesterday looking for some fun. Saw Emily in front of the Baymont but she was looking really rough so I decided to pass. Rode up through the new quad and there's Skyee in the WD parking lot. Picked her up and headed to my room. We both got in the shower to get nice and clean where she started giving a very nice BBBJ. That's right, Skyee gave me a BBBJ! We hopped on the bed where she continued singing into Mr Microphone then we threw on the cover and she says I want you to live up to your user name and that"s just what I did. I was pounding her pussy good and hard until we both O'd at the same time. Got cleaned up and I dropped back off at the WD parking lot. He does have a new # for those interested. Here's a little pic for ya.
    Skyee's GF Magic Mouth Kylee can really suck a dick. Spotted them together at the Lancaster Wawa. Thought of having both of them take turns suckin my cock. But thought I remembered reading that Skyee did only CBJ, so I passed. How cum she did BBBJ?

    Trail Hunter.

  7. #12989

    The Deep Throat

    So after that mishap with the big black trap, I decided to give it another go. It was about 2200, and decided to get some coffee at the DD across from Wawa. I was sitting in my car getting ready to cruise when this really good looking girl come up to me and asked for a ride. I said sure. She hopped in and said her name was Kevon. First thing I did was check from bacon then asked "Do you have a penis?" She said no and proved to me she was not a man. So I decided to fall asleep.

    I got excited because this was my first experience with the dream game. And Kevon was looking amazing that night, with a red dress, hair all done, make up, and didn't seem high on anything. Man my heart was racing. She took me to her spot, and she was cool as could be with a first timer who was nervous as hell. She took the lead and did the work. I roamed her nice body while she played the band. Her butt was nice and round, and her skin was soft too. But then she did something I wasn't expecting and have never experienced before. Now when she did this thing called deep throat, I locked up. I did the ol rabbit foot. You know, start thumping your foot like the rabbit in bambi. Man I couldn't hold it to save my life. I couldn't even tell her I was firing a load. She didn't even stop. She lifted her head, smiled and asked "You OK?" I told her yes, and we chatted some more while we cleaned up. She was very nice, calm, no rush, and seemed to be happy I was so pleased. It was an amazing start to the life of dreaming. She didn't even take advantage of me with the. 2 beggin strips. She even mentioned to look for this site. Which, I am glad she did, because the other dreamers here can save your life, which I thank you all for. You all stay safe.

    Until next time.

    The Duke.

  8. #12988

    Crazy stuff

    I am not a SW guy, all BP and USA but enjoy reading the stories here. So I had to go to the Ford store this am. At 10 and when I got off 528 at the BK there were 2 WSW (or so I thought) coming toward me heading across the BK lot toward the LQ. One was a tall blond and the other was shorter with red dyed hair, bot in short jean shorts. I was curious and looped around the BK then across the Con dr into the LQ and hell yeah they were waving me on. I went completely around the bld and they were having a smoke by the end door still trying to get me to partake. I find this wild as hell and risky as fuq in broad daylight and a ton of other obvious reasons. So I headed to my appointment like a good boy and was out of there in an hour. Headed north to take in a few more sights before returning to work. Not that I doubted you guys, but I'm saying to myself, self this shit is real! Before I got under 528 I see the tall one walking north in the grass not walking near as good as she was an hour ago. I made it almost up to SL Rd. Then did a you and bam I see a thin BSW super short black dress, ass about to show and another almost early prego looking BSW about 200 yards ahead almost to the wawa. I pop in the wawa and the thin one follows, not necessarily me but to the store. When I get to the door she is coming in with me, I have to say she had a real hot body, pretty face and no sign of candy. While at was in line I see her head out and south. I wasn't looking for a date but figured I would see all three while on my way S to 528 unless they were scooped or ducked into any of the places along the way. I got to Con drive and didn't see any of them and last minute before getting on 528 decided to check out an office complex that was half closed, got around to the back of it and I see one laying on her back by a dumpster and another one trying to lean on it. I drove through the parking lot straight up to them. They were so messed up it was sad, I was starting to think the BSW laying down had overdosed but her leg moved up, and the other one had her arms out leaning (almost looked like she was trying to push it) on the dumpster and her knees kept buckling like she was going to go down. I was only about 40 ft from them, the only car around and they had no clue I was there, just totally ripped. I filmed about a minute and then a Mexican ground crew guy came up to me and said they are there almost everyday, his boss calls uncle sometimes but they come back. Oh well I saw six not even really looking or 4 walking and 2 out of commission before noon.

  9. #12987

    3000th

    Congratulations C5. Hell of a milestone. Thanks for the hookups.

  10. #12986

    Liz Picture

    Yep. That'd be her. Nice photo!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]

  11. #12985

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo56  [View Original Post]
    Jumped off the TP at the Trail yesterday just to see what was up. It was about 1:30 when I saw this thin girl wearing tight black pants and a turquoise top by the 7-11 just up from the TP. Long story short. I offered her a ride and, after the sniffing out process, we headed to a hotel parking lot and pulled in between some cars. Out comes junior to introduce himself and she went to work taking care of him. Nice, thin girl. Nice ass but absolutely no tits (although those nips were quite perky). Finished off the deed and lost 30 calories. Gave her a ride up the street to another hotel and dropped her off. Nice girl I would do again. Her name is Liz and I haven't seen anything on here about her. I have her digits if you're interested. PM me.
    Ringo Is this her?

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...9&d=1464048536

    Trail Hunter.

  12. #12984

    Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciated brother. I'm convinced I am a sex addict! Addicted to street walkers! I love helping out these lost souls. God bless them ALL.
    Yeah personally I get an adrenaline high from the hunt for pussy. There are some very cool women out there, and yeah God bless them ALL, and all of us!

    TH.

  13. #12983

    New in area

    OK, long time lurker, finally subscribed. Love the reports from C5 and Trail. Any specific advise for a newbie looking to be safe yet have fun? BP is cool, but I'm intrigued by the SW scene. I just don't want to talk to uncle.

    I'm tracking on being patient and sometimes accepting that it is just too hot out. Any other words to live by? (Literally and figuratively?

    Drakus.

  14. #12982

    Hey Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys post any photos if the harlotry in this town? LOL. I'm in amazement of the bb trend that I have read about. I wouldn't want to do this personally. Bbbjs, ok, but cip- woa! Great thread helping me find my way around. Much thanks to the active contributing members. Only had time to make one pass thru, around kissimmee, sOBT and then and bound, and it wasnt lucky or very long as I didn't spot anyone looking like a SW and then I had to get truckin back to Tampa. I had hoped to see some sights. But I know there out there. Trail Hunter I admire your style. Much respect.

    #ss.
    Thanks for the compliment, appreciate it. Too bad you didn't get to hookup but yeah their out there. " Seek and ye shall find " , and you will. Oh, they all don't LOOK like SWs. Good luck and stay safe.

    Trail Hunter.

  15. #12981

    Skyee

    Was out driving around yesterday looking for some fun. Saw Emily in front of the Baymont but she was looking really rough so I decided to pass. Rode up through the new quad and there's Skyee in the WD parking lot. Picked her up and headed to my room. We both got in the shower to get nice and clean where she started giving a very nice BBBJ. That's right, Skyee gave me a BBBJ! We hopped on the bed where she continued singing into Mr Microphone then we threw on the cover and she says I want you to live up to your user name and that"s just what I did. I was pounding her pussy good and hard until we both O'd at the same time. Got cleaned up and I dropped back off at the WD parking lot. He does have a new # for those interested. Here's a little pic for ya.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20160627_174127.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape