Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,636 to 31,650 of 61451
-
06-23-16 23:34 #29816

Posts: 96Sarah
No number at the moment, but staying on Wilhelm street.
Originally Posted by SexAddict2016
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 22:48 #29815Senior Member

Posts: 579Mandy is real sweetheart. Based on all of my info she was getting her life in order. Glad to hear that she is still doing well.
Originally Posted by Tman121
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 20:43 #29814Senior Member

Posts: 502I feel your passion for her dude but she has been seen on the bhh page fighting a another SW at a gas station in since than she has been seen walking everyday so she is either a SW walker again or getting a daily workout in the area for hours!
Originally Posted by Tman121
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 20:29 #29813Senior Member

Posts: 2344Another One
Yeah well, I might as well throw another one in the mix and cause further confusion. About two weeks ago, I was avoiding Wilkins because of the bumper incident I had earlier that day. I'd made a date with a former WSW who lives between Pratt St and Ramsey. I was heading down McHenry in the direction of the west side shopping center. At one of the intersections, I spotted a red head, very nice full bodied hair, young, bout 5 feet 5 , slender , but not skinny , her ass stuck out in her blue jeans , She was nice looking and gave me the eye several times. This was after 1:30 am in the morning, maybe later.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
She was either walking down S smalwood St or S Pulaski. I was way to paranoid to even think about rolling up on her. LE was really heavy patrolling, and I was trying to avoid the area I had the bumper game incident.
I've never seen her before or since. She may be one that only comes out late at night. She was very nice though.
-
06-23-16 20:08 #29812Senior Member

Posts: 1370Carrot Rop
Bolo, she seemed taller than Strawberry and with a more slim build. I really couldn't see her body because of the dress. But I remember the "fire red" color hair.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 18:55 #29811Regular Member

Posts: 8Michelle
Yeah, I saw her the other night and did just what you suggest (took her to a comfortable room), and I did not regret that decision at all! She showered at her own option, without being asked by me, so she was clean and fresh when she jumped into the sack with me. A little bit of moderately rough head (which I like and requested that she do), followed by a very animated cowgirl ride, complete with yappin' Spanish language dirty talk (I think), all-in-all a very satisfying session. Kinda' different from what I'm accustomed to, but a lot of fun just the same.
Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 17:28 #29810Senior Member

Posts: 34No, she isn't back out there and she hasn't been for over a year. Whoever put that up did so for some unknown reason over a year late and it's a shame because Mandy actually has her life together and is doing well. So I'd ask whoever did it to take it down, because unlike most of these girls out here she isn't at all deserving of this shit.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 16:31 #29809Senior Member

Posts: 502She back on the stroll always with a dude on a bike though it appears to be her boyfriend.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 14:47 #29808Senior Member

Posts: 2344Carrot Top
Did she have junk in the trunk? I've seen a red head around that same area. Her height and size reminds me of Angie / strawberry, except this WSW had a phatter ass. As a matter of fact, her ass looks nicer than strawberries ever did. I saw her on S Carey and Sergeant a while back. She was walking and slowed down when I looked at her. She gave me the look as well, but school was letting out and parents and kids were everywhere.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 14:35 #29807Senior Member

Posts: 1370Was down S. Carey the other night near Washington Blvd. Saw saw a cute redhead in a black dress. It looked like she had just gotten out of a truck when I passed her at James St. Came back thru and saw her having a conversation with the locals, but she gave me the look. Her hair was a deep red in color but I didn't recognize her. Any info? Peace.
-
06-23-16 13:50 #29806Regular Member

Posts: 5Sarah
You have Sarah's number?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 13:32 #29805Senior Member

Posts: 65Monika
I saw a new girl by cary and Washington last night. Her name is monika, I tried to scoop her up, a short, young, blonde, but she said she was only working regulars.
She looked new to the corner, new as in not comfortable working the cornet yet, so I'll give it a few months before she is more open to new regulars, I guess.
I actually tried twice to scoop her up but she was not willing.
Oh well.
-
06-23-16 12:02 #29804Senior Member

Posts: 113I might have to make the trip back down there soon then. I will have to look for her unless someone might happen to have her contact info.
Originally Posted by DavidDuchovny
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-16 06:21 #29803Senior Member

Posts: 1323Scooped Anna / Ambbr off Washburn in BP yesterday. Blond hair with pink streaks in it. Cool gal. Opted for half / half for. 5. Nice cooch decent body. Says she recently lost a bunch of weight. No drama gal. Will repeat soon. Verified working phone.
-
06-23-16 06:09 #29802Senior Member

Posts: 1323Did you just go five hole aka belly button? Hard to tell with all that fat. Peace out, KJ.
Originally Posted by KayJay1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






