Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

+ Add Report
Page 103 of 540 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 8093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6563

    Speaking for myself

    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMan21  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas, I got question about how do you guys go about posting pictures of these women. Do you ask for permission or just post them without consent? Also, what about phone numbers? From what I see on the fourms, numbers are shared through PM so everyone doesn't get her number. If that is the case, how do these women feel safe knowing that we are giving out their phone numbers to the public. Thanks.
    This is a question that comes up from time to time. It's one I've answered numerous times.

    I always tell the truth to the girls I photograph. I tell them exactly what I am going to do with their pictures. And! If a girls ask for it, I give them the name and address for the USASexGuide site. It would be extremely stupid of me to lie, to the girls. Sooner or later I'd get caught in the lie and after word got around no girl would trust me to take her pictures. These girls do talk among themselves. I count on them talking to each other and spreading my good reputation around.

    As for phone numbers, I rarely collect numbers and seldom share them. They never work anyway. Those times when I do share a number it is because the girl has requested that I share her number among members I know and trust.

    I am speaking solely for myself. I have no idea what and why others do what they do. But, since you posted your question in this thread and I post more pictures than anyone else, I am assuming you are directing you questions to me. I do appreciate your asking this question in the open forum and not in a Personal Message. I usually just ignore private messages like this. If I took the time to answer each individual question about taking pictures, I wouldn't have time for anything else. Questions and answers presented to the open forum reach more interested minds.

    I hope this helps you.

    CookyJar.

  2. #6562

    Evelyn. A Very Special Treat

    And, you would be missing out on a very good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy5343  [View Original Post]
    Hey, to each his own, Cookyjar, I'm just saying that would have put her on my no see list, LOL.
    Some guys get hung-up in the one mode. For some guys it's mish, doggie, DATY, a bed or in the back seat and that's it. Me! I like thinking outside the box. The fantasy of some young hot girl flashing me from a chair or watching a naked girl leading me up a set of stairs gets my pump, pumping.

    If you've never stopped a young fresh piece at the top of the stairs and did her right there, you've missed out on some very different angles.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evelyn 37.jpg‎   Evelyn 003.jpg‎   Evelyn 40.jpg‎   Evelyn 004.jpg‎   Evelyn 42.jpg‎  

    Evelyn 44.jpg‎   Evelyn 50.jpg‎   Evelyn 51.jpg‎   Evelyn 54.jpg‎   Evelyn 006.jpg‎  


  3. #6561

    RE: Eskimo Brothers

    Eskimo Brother? According to the definition, wouldn't all mongers be Eskimo Brothers.

    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    First: Excellent find Gator. Thanks for sharing!
    Second: I "get it" now! You are Eskimo Bros!
    Finally: WOW, CJ nice pics of this girl! Very well done!
    That pic #60 looks like Glockman's style: is he in town giving lessons and defiling our lovely ladies?
    No clam shot? shrimp pose? Ankles away?
    Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with a romp in a good old fashion bed. No matter where you do it, use a little imagination. Bend her over the side, fuck her while standing in front of a mirror or DATY while her ankle fly away. Anything is better than one, two, three, wham bam and thank you mam.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evelyn 55.jpg‎   Evelyn 56.jpg‎   Evelyn 62.jpg‎   Evelyn 64.jpg‎   Evelyn 67.jpg‎  

    Evelyn 68.jpg‎   Evelyn 69.jpg‎   Evelyn 70.jpg‎   Evelyn 500.jpg‎   Evelyn 65.jpg‎  


  4. #6560
    Hi fellas, I got question about how do you guys go about posting pictures of these women. Do you ask for permission or just post them without consent? Also, what about phone numbers? From what I see on the fourms, numbers are shared through PM so everyone doesn't get her number. If that is the case, how do these women feel safe knowing that we are giving out their phone numbers to the public. Thanks.

  5. #6559

    Falling for hookers, Don't we all sometime in our kife

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy5343  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I said "to each his own". I wasn't offering any advice to anyone. Sounds like someone is falling for a hooker and got his feelings hurt because everyone doesn't agree with his ass kissing, following her around like a puppy dog style. And, 'Ol Gator, I may not have but 16 posts on here (thanks for counting), but I am pretty sure I have more experience than 90% of the posters here.
    Hurt feelings? Not on your life. Have never had my feelings hurt by any man. Wouldn't have any idea what it feels like.

    I do agree with you to a point. About to each their own. Kind of ends there. As for how much experience you may have, not at all sure. Haven't seen it expressed here yet. Now aren't you patronizing the same girls you suggest that I'm falling for? HMMMMMM. I'm flattered you find my taste in women appealing. Maybe you do have something to offer. So put it on here. I'll read it. If its interesting and at all useful then I will be the first to pat you on the back. If not I will also say that and give you the respect of why I may feel the way I do. What's fair is fair.

    I will share this with you, I would never share with those here anyone I may fall for. I would keep that to myself. Ask anyone here that knows me at all. We all fall for a hooker at one point in our lives or another. You me and everyone. We are all johns to somebody. They are called wives and husbands, girlfriends whatever. The wives get houses cars etc as payment for their services. The johns get pussy. So we are forever johns. My point is no matter what you call someone makes you or myself no better that them. You call it ass kissing I call it respect. Obviously two different upbringings.

    People no matter what their profession are not throw away or cross offs. They are human just like we are. Sure we may pay them but that doesn't make us any better than them. They are not ours to do with as we please. A second point is don't be so quick to write someone off unless you yourself have been written off at some point in your life and are still suffering the anger that came with it. None of us would like that done to us. Poor juvenile attitudes are useless in this game.

    The girls pick that up from us as we do from them. Like I said their is a list on us that the girls see all the time. It's called The Bad Date list. Among other things poor attitudes will get us put right on there. Along with being a trouble date or abusive. There's a lot of info on each and every member that is on there. Word travels faster than STDs down there. So they do have their means of retribution as well. I would always remind you or any one there will be more and better dates for those that show and give respect than those that don't. Ask around. Ahh you already know that though. You also deserve respect. That's why I didn't get into a pissing match here. Look at this from the realistic point. Like I said crossing anyone off any "list" makes us the loser with a capital "L". In the famous words of Ron White, that dick will not suck itself. When it does please tell me so I can save some money. Agree or disagree I can respect either. Those are just the cold hard facts. I would be interested in any opinions others may have. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  6. #6558

    House calls, car meetings, or in the alley, The reality of it all

    This is why Gator is the best.

    Kudos, my friend, for all you do.

  7. #6557

    House calls, car meetings, or in the alley, The reality of it all

    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like one might be best suited to stick with BP girls or girls on Eros?

    SWers are usually into the meds and living life moment by moment. IF they had the abilities to plan, they might actually have a decent job.

    But hey, recognizing what are ones "tolerances" and preferences is one of the key things to being a successful monger. Don't play in venues in which one is unsuited to operate! Stay in the right forms of mongering can keep you safe. Not everyone has the same risk tolerances as others and that is fine.

    Everyone has the right to choose what risks or inconveniences they are willing to accept! It's not "obe size fits all!

    Good luck hunting and above all Stay Safe!
    This is just a quick little tip to assist those who may not know how to "read" the addicts overly active mind. Now, you have the girl at your place. The addicts mind is divided into three parts.

    The very first part is what she's going to get with the funds she's about to get from you and where she's going to get it. Depending on the time of day. Some services are 24-7 . Others are not.

    Second part is in a constant scan of the surroundings. Be it the vehicle, the room, the home. That's no matter where the meeting is taking place. She's seeing what can easily fit into her pockets or bag she's carrying. Get back to that in a moment. At your home its quite normal to put things you don't wish to grow legs away. Yet there is always that one item that you forget. You won't realize that you forgot that item until after she's long gone and you notice it missing.

    Lets get back to the bag she may be carrying. As you drive around looking to find the right companion also note what they may be carrying. Some have small or medium or large bags of various types.

    The larger the bag the larger the risk of her removing everything that will fit in there. Take note if there is clothing in the bag. One might think she's carrying everything she owns. That may be true but that's exactly what she wants you to think. The purpose of the clothing is to hide what ever she may slip in there. You take a girl with a large bag home you are asking her to clean your home of anything she can.

    She may say she's going to the bathroom. Then as she heads that way she may offer some type of compliment about you or your residence as she casually picks up the bag and walks to do her "business".

    You might think that's where she keeps her "stuff". She will go into the bath and take everything from shampoo, soap, conditioner, Jell, razors used or not etc. Things one may think are everyday items to us are treasures to them. If items are new they are able to sell your $40.00 Cologne for two, three dollars. That few dollars goes toward the next hit or a set of works. Be aware of these things. You need to always be alert as to what you have laying around. No matter if it's home, in the vehicle, or a no tell.

    The third part of her mind she's thinking lets get this done so she can be on her way. She will tell you she loves you. What a great guy you are. She's never seen a dick that big or anyone that can handle it as well as you. Or that you are the best lay she's ever had. Some of that may be true but don't count on it. She tells us all that. She tells you yeah right there Baby. Or that's the spot. That's not to get her off she noticed how you got more excited. So she's trying to get you off as soon as she can. For the most part addicts cannot get off. So don't slap yourself on the back to hard or fool yourself in any other way. You was no different than the last fifteen guys.

    Always remind yourself she does not want to be there with you no matter what she tells you. She wants her environment not yours.

    She calls you a "regular" because you have done more than two meetings. The word "regular" may mean something to you but to her it means regular source of income. Her safety net to get her through the next few hours. If you think otherwise you are fooling yourself. I know this is rather harsh and point blank but true. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  8. #6556
    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    So it looks like one might be best suited to stick with BP girls or girls on Eros?

    SWers are usually into the meds and living life moment by moment. IF they had the abilities to plan, they might actually have a decent job.

    But hey, recognizing what are ones "tolerances" and preferences is one of the key things to being a successful monger. Don't play in venues in which one is unsuited to operate! Stay in the right forms of mongering can keep you safe. Not everyone has the same risk tolerances as others and that is fine.

    Everyone has the right to choose what risks or inconveniences they are willing to accept! It's not "obe size fits all!

    Good luck hunting and above all Stay Safe!
    Not really a fan of BP, never heard of EROS, but there is just no way I would expect a street girl to make good on a promise to meet me at a certain place t a certain time. Not even 15 minutes in the future, certainly not several hours. In my experience they just aren't that reliable. But hey, like I said, YMMV.

  9. #6555
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy5343  [View Original Post]
    Hey, to each his own, Cookyjar, I'm just saying that would have put her on my no see list, LOL.
    So it looks like one might be best suited to stick with BP girls or girls on Eros?

    SWers are usually into the meds and living life moment by moment. IF they had the abilities to plan, they might actually have a decent job.

    But hey, recognizing what are ones "tolerances" and preferences is one of the key things to being a successful monger. Don't play in venues in which one is unsuited to operate! Stay in the right forms of mongering can keep you safe. Not everyone has the same risk tolerances as others and that is fine.

    Everyone has the right to choose what risks or inconveniences they are willing to accept! It's not "obe size fits all!

    Good luck hunting and above all Stay Safe!

  10. #6554
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    It's my firm belief that everybody is not at my beck and call. Nor anybody else's. Sometimes one must give the benefit of the doubt to accomplish the end goal. I don't cross anybody off "my list" which has been known to be quite extensive, for a simple no show. Could have been a simple miscommunication. Maybe I misunderstood. That's been known to happen. Or maybe something unforeseen came up that limited the ability to show. I didn't have her number at that time so my hands were tied. I damned well could have cut my nose off to spite my face, but to what end? Who would be the loser? I admire those that have a "list" and the option of choosing who will entertain them today or tonight. I have no "list" to chose from to be honest. I base each and every decision on the quality of the person I am dealing with. I try to treat all equal.

    Just my uninformed opinion that someone that has those choices at hand would find themselves cruising the Ave or any other place. Why not just make another choice off the "list".

    For the moment lets just put our pride and self esteem aside. What if the situation was reversed and for some reason I was the no show. Things do come up. I certainly would not wish to be judged for something that may be out of my control.

    My suggestion to all those with a "list". They can cross anybody they like off and put anybody on. After all it is your "list". In this specific case the person with the overly active pencil will then become the loser. Certainly not her.

    She will accomplish her goals with or without you and I. Don't ever be fooled by thinking you would be hurting any girl with the dreaded "list". To her that might be the biggest favor you do.

    If we humble ourselves a little bit I think we accomplish what we set out to do more often. The rewards can be good.
    Now by all means don't be fooled. These girls have a "list " of their own. It has guys names. What they look like, the vehicle they drive what if any problems they may cause. What to watch out for. A whole "list" of things the girls should avoid. None of us want to be on it.

    Now, with all of your 16 posts I can see you are a veteran and surely know what you are talking about. We thank you for the advice. I just do not suggest anybody follow it. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Hey, I said "to each his own". I wasn't offering any advice to anyone. Sounds like someone is falling for a hooker and got his feelings hurt because everyone doesn't agree with his ass kissing, following her around like a puppy dog style. And, 'Ol Gator, I may not have but 16 posts on here (thanks for counting), but I am pretty sure I have more experience than 90% of the posters here.

  11. #6553

    No see list

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy5343  [View Original Post]
    Hey, to each his own, Cookyjar, I'm just saying that would have put her on my no see list, LOL.
    It's my firm belief that everybody is not at my beck and call. Nor anybody else's. Sometimes one must give the benefit of the doubt to accomplish the end goal. I don't cross anybody off "my list" which has been known to be quite extensive, for a simple no show. Could have been a simple miscommunication. Maybe I misunderstood. That's been known to happen. Or maybe something unforeseen came up that limited the ability to show. I didn't have her number at that time so my hands were tied. I damned well could have cut my nose off to spite my face, but to what end? Who would be the loser? I admire those that have a "list" and the option of choosing who will entertain them today or tonight. I have no "list" to chose from to be honest. I base each and every decision on the quality of the person I am dealing with. I try to treat all equal.

    Just my uninformed opinion that someone that has those choices at hand would find themselves cruising the Ave or any other place. Why not just make another choice off the "list".

    For the moment lets just put our pride and self esteem aside. What if the situation was reversed and for some reason I was the no show. Things do come up. I certainly would not wish to be judged for something that may be out of my control.

    My suggestion to all those with a "list". They can cross anybody they like off and put anybody on. After all it is your "list". In this specific case the person with the overly active pencil will then become the loser. Certainly not her.

    She will accomplish her goals with or without you and I. Don't ever be fooled by thinking you would be hurting any girl with the dreaded "list". To her that might be the biggest favor you do.

    If we humble ourselves a little bit I think we accomplish what we set out to do more often. The rewards can be good.
    Now by all means don't be fooled. These girls have a "list " of their own. It has guys names. What they look like, the vehicle they drive what if any problems they may cause. What to watch out for. A whole "list" of things the girls should avoid. None of us want to be on it.

    Now, with all of your 16 posts I can see you are a veteran and surely know what you are talking about. We thank you for the advice. I just do not suggest anybody follow it. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  12. #6552
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    These girls don't have drivers or agencies to help them get around. They don't work a schedule or organized plan. Be for real.

    Once the meeting was better specified as to time and location, she not only showed up on time, but she rocked my world.

    Keep to a lot of unrealistic rules and regulations, and you'll miss out on a whole lot of fun.

    CookyJar.
    Hey, to each his own, Cookyjar, I'm just saying that would have put her on my no see list, LOL.

  13. #6551
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy5343  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty good, but her being a no show like that is a major strike against her in my book. But that's me.
    These girls don't have drivers or agencies to help them get around. They don't work a schedule or organized plan. Be for real.

    Once the meeting was better specified as to time and location, she not only showed up on time, but she rocked my world.

    Keep to a lot of unrealistic rules and regulations, and you'll miss out on a whole lot of fun.

    CookyJar.

  14. #6550

    Eskimo Brothers

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator

    I would like to introduce her to my friend CookyJar. The very first request I made she was very shy and hesitant. Then she agreed.

    So we all meet one afternoon and have our chit chat. Cooky trying to look not to eager. Yet I could see him straining trying to hold back. I could tell the way he was stuttering and stumbling that he also had it hot for this girl. She is clean, has a nice butt, great conversationalist, just his type.

    He talked to her about doing the pics. Told her everything up front. She agreed.
    First: Excellent find Gator. Thanks for sharing!

    Second: I "get it" now! You are Eskimo Bros!

    Finally: WOW, CJ nice pics of this girl! Very well done!
    That pic #60 looks like Glockman's style: is he in town giving lessons and defiling our lovely ladies?

    No clam shot? shrimp pose? Ankles away?

  15. #6549
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I happened to be out one evening and an acquaintance of mine waves me to stop. I forget what it was that he wanted. The reason I forget is this wonderful brown haired beauty was just hanging out there. The location was Orleans and the K.

    I did my business with the person I stopped for and left. I just could not get this girl out of my head. I drove around that night and most of the next week looking for her. Then I happened to be going down Sergeant and lo and behold there she is. I drove back to Huntingdon and parked hopping she would see me and take a stroll by. I was in luck. The avenue gods were smiling on me that day. She came to my vehicle and All I can think of is getting this beautiful woman to the nearest mattress and all my dreams would come true. Sadly I had appointments to keep that day so I asked her to meet me at Orleans and the K at 9:00 that evening. This was in the afternoon. She had this wonderful smile and great personality and promised me she would be there. She said her name is Evelyn.

    I went and took care of business and at 9:00 that night I went to the appointed spot and waited, and waited, and waited. I thought to myself she's not the type to stand me up after we agreed on the meeting. After all, she did promise me. And a promise is a promise. I waited an hour and kept driving back over and over. I had to have some me time with this girl. I was determined. I was on a mission and hell bent on success. I got to say in all seriousness the thrill of knowing who I was looking for and nobody else would do actually had my adrenaline pumped. I remember seeing at least three other girls that I know would have been a good time for me.

    Well my perseverance paid off. It's 1:00 AM and I go back and, you got it right. There she was. She saw me and actually ran to my vehicle. She finally saw a face she recognized. She's not from the area. So of course she feels very vulnerable. In all reality she is.

    We got together and there was no rushing. Or "I got to be somewhere" or hurry up, None of that talk. It was lets have some fun and we got down to the business at hand. When we finished she said she was hungry so I got her something to eat and we hung out.

    We hooked up three times so far with many more to come.

    After my first meeting with her I got on the phone and text my pal CookyJar. I tell him you got to meet this girl. Told him her name is Evelyn and promised him some time in paradise.

    And she is actually a pleasure to be around. Things would happen that wouldn't allow him to just drop everything and run for an 'OL Gator. In fact Cooky don't run at all any more. I promised to let him know the next time she was available.

    So She text me and asked me if we could meet one afternoon. Again the gods are smiling on me. I'm thinking what did I do to deserve these pleasures. Or maybe they just wanted to see her naked also. No matter, I did know that was not the time to figure the playground gods out. I agreed and told her I would like to introduce her to my friend CookyJar. The very first request I made she was very shy and hesitant. Then she agreed.

    So we all meet one afternoon and have our chit chat. Cooky trying to look not to eager. Yet I could see him straining trying to hold back. I could tell the way he was stuttering and stumbling that he also had it hot for this girl. She is clean, has a nice butt, great conversationalist, just his type.

    He talked to her about doing the pics. Told her everything up front. She agreed.

    Not since MacKenzie, may she rest in peace, have I met a girl that is as fun and nice to be around. She has a warm and welcoming smile. Her eyes are beautiful. Her Body is fantabulous. She makes one feel like she's glad to be there. This girl can make the rain stop if she tries.

    The greatest thing is she has a working phone. Which is rare in the area. So, what is it I'm trying to say here? Rarely am I at a loss for words. Just that this is one of those girls that I feel won't be around long. She has a head on her shoulders. All in all if she appeals to you then I suggest you find her and meet while you can. I failed to ask her if I could share her number. If she interests you at all PM me and I will pass the info on to her. When she leaves, and she will, there will be nothing but a memory.

    As always YMMV.

    Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    She looks pretty good, but her being a no show like that is a major strike against her in my book. But that's me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape