Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 540 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 8093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6548

    Evelyn – An 'OL Gator Review

    I happened to be out one evening and an acquaintance of mine waves me to stop. I forget what it was that he wanted. The reason I forget is this wonderful brown haired beauty was just hanging out there. The location was Orleans and the K.

    I did my business with the person I stopped for and left. I just could not get this girl out of my head. I drove around that night and most of the next week looking for her. Then I happened to be going down Sergeant and lo and behold there she is. I drove back to Huntingdon and parked hopping she would see me and take a stroll by. I was in luck. The avenue gods were smiling on me that day. She came to my vehicle and All I can think of is getting this beautiful woman to the nearest mattress and all my dreams would come true. Sadly I had appointments to keep that day so I asked her to meet me at Orleans and the K at 9:00 that evening. This was in the afternoon. She had this wonderful smile and great personality and promised me she would be there. She said her name is Evelyn.

    I went and took care of business and at 9:00 that night I went to the appointed spot and waited, and waited, and waited. I thought to myself she's not the type to stand me up after we agreed on the meeting. After all, she did promise me. And a promise is a promise. I waited an hour and kept driving back over and over. I had to have some me time with this girl. I was determined. I was on a mission and hell bent on success. I got to say in all seriousness the thrill of knowing who I was looking for and nobody else would do actually had my adrenaline pumped. I remember seeing at least three other girls that I know would have been a good time for me.

    Well my perseverance paid off. It's 1:00 AM and I go back and, you got it right. There she was. She saw me and actually ran to my vehicle. She finally saw a face she recognized. She's not from the area. So of course she feels very vulnerable. In all reality she is.

    We got together and there was no rushing. Or "I got to be somewhere" or hurry up, None of that talk. It was lets have some fun and we got down to the business at hand. When we finished she said she was hungry so I got her something to eat and we hung out.

    We hooked up three times so far with many more to come.

    After my first meeting with her I got on the phone and text my pal CookyJar. I tell him you got to meet this girl. Told him her name is Evelyn and promised him some time in paradise.

    And she is actually a pleasure to be around. Things would happen that wouldn't allow him to just drop everything and run for an 'OL Gator. In fact Cooky don't run at all any more. I promised to let him know the next time she was available.

    So She text me and asked me if we could meet one afternoon. Again the gods are smiling on me. I'm thinking what did I do to deserve these pleasures. Or maybe they just wanted to see her naked also. No matter, I did know that was not the time to figure the playground gods out. I agreed and told her I would like to introduce her to my friend CookyJar. The very first request I made she was very shy and hesitant. Then she agreed.

    So we all meet one afternoon and have our chit chat. Cooky trying to look not to eager. Yet I could see him straining trying to hold back. I could tell the way he was stuttering and stumbling that he also had it hot for this girl. She is clean, has a nice butt, great conversationalist, just his type.

    He talked to her about doing the pics. Told her everything up front. She agreed.

    Not since MacKenzie, may she rest in peace, have I met a girl that is as fun and nice to be around. She has a warm and welcoming smile. Her eyes are beautiful. Her Body is fantabulous. She makes one feel like she's glad to be there. This girl can make the rain stop if she tries.

    The greatest thing is she has a working phone. Which is rare in the area. So, what is it I'm trying to say here? Rarely am I at a loss for words. Just that this is one of those girls that I feel won't be around long. She has a head on her shoulders. All in all if she appeals to you then I suggest you find her and meet while you can. I failed to ask her if I could share her number. If she interests you at all PM me and I will pass the info on to her. When she leaves, and she will, there will be nothing but a memory.

    As always YMMV.

    Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Evelyn 30.jpg‎   Evelyn 32.jpg‎   Evelyn 002.jpg‎   Evelyn 45.jpg‎   Evelyn 48.jpg‎  

    Evelyn 001.jpg‎   Evelyn 61.jpg‎   Evelyn 60.jpg‎   Evelyn 003.jpg‎   Evelyn 46.jpg‎  


  2. #6547
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    The, "Pretzel," is another pose I just love to hate. I am sure you've heard of this one.

    As it turned out, many more girl that I would have guessed could actually do it. It's not as rare as one would think.

    CookyJar.
    I see the pictures and always appreciate your work. One of the pictures is of Gianna, a former stripper, probably hooked as a teen. As far as I remember she passed on, is that true?

    Also, there was a tall thin girl named Jamie, nice girl too much drama, is she still with us?

    Please enlighten us.

  3. #6546

    Dez

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I received this private message a few days ago.



    CookyJar.
    So very sad to learn of Dez leaving us. She always was a ray of sunshine. She had a smile for everyone she met. She will be sadly missed. I hope she finds peace and rest in the heavens above.

  4. #6545

    Dez Passed away

    Quote Originally Posted by Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I never put one and one together. But while looking at recent pictures the tattoos were quite apparent.
    From post 5661 in your thread. I'm friends with her mom Mxxxxxx Dxxxx on FB. Dez got sick and recovered but toxic shock took her very fast.
    I received this private message a few days ago.

    RIP Destinee

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dez 001.jpg‎  

  5. #6544

    Just one more Run – The Pretzel

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I never cared much for the Doggie Style shot either, but it is a favorite among many of my friends. Looking at a girl's anal region is not a big turn on for me. This shot of Bea got a lot of positive attention a while back. It was viewed over 700 times. I am a big fan of the "giner" shot though.
    The, "Pretzel," is another pose I just love to hate. I am sure you've heard of this one.

    As it turned out, many more girl that I would have guessed could actually do it. It's not as rare as one would think.

    CookyJar.

    P.S.: Please note Terry amd Friend, we were really reaching for that one, "Something new and different pose." LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 34.jpg‎   Amy 58.jpg‎   Ashley 10.jpg‎   Courtney 61.jpg‎   Jackie 15.jpg‎  

    Jamey 05.jpg‎   Jen 18.jpg‎   Jessie 15.jpg‎   Michelle 20.jpg‎   Terri & Friend.jpg‎  


  6. #6543

    Just one more Run – The Pretzel (attempts)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike80  [View Original Post]
    Yes, like you I have always been and always will be a sucker for a long pair of well-shaped female legs. While I'm not a fan of that beehive hairstyle, Jessie looks good, nice set. Specifically, thanks also for the Jessie15 jpg. Every once in a while you (and SuperE in his time and to his credit) throw us a shot of a girl in that pose, legs pulled back over her head, pussy and asshole as wide open and available as can be. I realize not every woman can do that but, man, that pose does it for me every time. Hot, hot, hot.
    I first did an expo on this position back in 2012. Click on this lick: Re: Perfect Positioning to go back and stroll through four post and 40 pictures.

    Like I said back then, "Not every girl can do it, but it is always fun to see them try. ".

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 37.JPG‎   Blaze 93.jpg‎   Candice 99.jpg‎   Gaetana 73.jpg‎   Gianna 37.jpg‎  

    Her Friend 2.jpg‎   Karen 52.jpg‎   Michelle 26.jpg‎   Nicole 33.jpg‎   Pita 25.jpg‎  


  7. #6542

    RE: The Shrimp Pose

    Quote Originally Posted by CephlapodLove  [View Original Post]
    …I think the "shrimp pose" name comes from the shape of the hips narrowing down to the ankles and the the flair of the feet, especially with shoes! I think that shape is suppose to look like a shrimp, the wideness near the head (gone) narrowing to the tail and the the flair of the tail. Might also be that the crease between the legs matches the crease on a shrimp when deviened. Think of the fancy shrimp plates with the tails in the air…
    A Shrimp? Maybe! Bit of a stretch, though. But! If I had the mind to give it a name, especially after seafood. How about, "The Clam?

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Clam.jpg‎   The Clam in the raw..jpg‎  

  8. #6541
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo57  [View Original Post]
    They had bad experiences where they caught a whiff of the strong odor and were traumatized by it.
    That's my point exactly. Whether it's pointed up or point down, their asshole is always going to be there with them - so is the smell.

    CookyJar.

  9. #6540
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Early, when I first started here on USASexGuide, my antagonists use to complain with much discussion about this one. They argued that the female asshole should not be exposed in such a presenting manner.

    CookyJar.
    They had bad experiences where they caught a whiff of the strong odor and were traumatized by it.

  10. #6539

    The Shrimp Pose

    Quote Originally Posted by Glockman  [View Original Post]
    I used to do this shot a lot, until I started doing the Ankles Away shot. In fact, I called it "The Pose. " Don't know why it's called the Shrimp Pose. Something obvious I'm sure. Its actually easier than the Ankles Away shot, but the lady needs to be wearing heels. It doesn't work without them. However, I never put the ladies face in the shot. I always thought that that detracted from "The Pose. "
    Oh man! How did I miss these pics a couple of days ago? WOW! You are killing me! Good stuff!

    I think the "shrimp pose" name comes from the shape of the hips narrowing down to the ankles and the the flair of the feet, especially with shoes! I think that shape is suppose to look like a shrimp, the wideness near the head (gone) narrowing to the tail and the the flair of the tail. Might also be that the crease between the legs matches the crease on a shrimp when deviened. Think of the fancy shrimp plates with the tails in the air.

    Face in or out? In dunno. I kinda like it in there, especially when smiling. Harder to do with depth of focus, getting the girl to pose, etc. But a good one with face is alluring for sure! CJ has some nice ones in his collection!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shrimp-1.JPG‎   Shrimp-2.jpg‎  

  11. #6538

    I second that motion!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sw1234  [View Original Post]
    The first thing I noticed in apples photo was the shit stain on the sheet. LOL but I love all your posts!
    Its the first thing I notice too.

  12. #6537

    Trip to Greece

    All those inviting starfishing waiting for a trip to greece!

    Keep up the good work!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Early, when I first started here on USASexGuide, my antagonists use to complain with much discussion about this one. They argued that the female asshole should not be exposed in such a presenting manner. I argued back that everyone had one, some acted like one and it was impossible to imagine a woman without one.

    I seldom, almost never named poses. I guess I could have called this one the, "Asshole for Assholes," or the, "Doggie Style. ".

    CookyJar.

  13. #6536

    Doggie Style

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Actually it is not a favorite pose of mine, even though it does represent one of my favorite sex positions, "The Doggie Style. ".

    The Doggie Style is about as difficult as they come, if you are seeking classy. Yet! A couple of girls manage to pull it off. Britney 18 is a good example. Mckenzie (RIP) is another. And! Maylea 17 is a fun one.

    CookyJar.
    I never cared much for the Doggie Style shot either, but it is a favorite among many of my friends. Looking at a girl's anal region is not a big turn on for me. This shot of Bea got a lot of positive attention a while back. It was viewed over 700 times. I am a big fan of the "giner" shot though.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bea-CJ.jpg‎   Bea-giner.jpg‎  

  14. #6535
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    .Heels? That's a joke. Flip flops, well-worn sneakers and maybe clean socks are about the best I can hope for.

    CookyJar.
    I've guessed that heels are not part of the dress code of K Street. I am amazed that you do what you do to make them look good. I deal with high dollar escorts who look good from the start. All I do is push the button on my Nikon.

  15. #6534

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Early, when I first started here on USASexGuide, my antagonists use to complain with much discussion about this one. They argued that the female asshole should not be exposed in such a presenting manner. I argued back that everyone had one, some acted like one and it was impossible to imagine a woman without one.

    I seldom, almost never named poses. I guess I could have called this one the, "Asshole for Assholes," or the, "Doggie Style. ".

    CookyJar.
    The first thing I noticed in apples photo was the shit stain on the sheet. LOL but I love all your posts!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape