Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29801

    Wow, Epic Post, Rizalboy!!

    If BHH has the reading comprehension skills of an 8th grader, he may realize that he was ROASTED on a spit!! But I doubt he understood even half of ideas expressed in Rizalboy's complete and total takedown. Based on seeing a couple of his videos, he does not appear to be qualified to join Mensa.

    And if this despicable little person who is trying to destroy people's lives really is a monger, or ever was a monger, he displays a breathtaking level of hypocrisy.

    Furthermore, if he is indeed involved with a sex worker, or former sex worker, that really takes the cake! And by "involved" I mean if he is her future "baby daddy". (Though he might want to order a paternity test before signing any paperwork at the hospital. After all, one never knows for sure with these kinds of situations).

    Also, it just occurred to me that members of the forum may have enjoyed the services of his lady friend. If so, perhaps they have some erotic photos, particularly action shots, they could post for the group's enjoyment?

    Just a thought.

    Oh, and as far as monger info: 1) That is a real shame about Redbone Monica; and 2) l know a half-dozen Jessicas, but none with a phone number ending 0904. Sorry, bro.

    Derringer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    TLDR? The last 2 paragraphs is monger info. But I promise this is a good read.

    Gentlemen,

    It has come to my attention that BHH has inspired some FB counters on the merits of Rob's and Shannon's character. You should check out facebook.com/bmorehookerhuntertruth Just airing parts of his dirty laundry is pure comedic genius. Apparently, the "wife" (not yet legally married to Rob but currently pregnant with his child), was an ex-drug addicted SW from Pigtown. He has taken Captain Save a Ho to a whole 'nother level. I might drop a load in a girl's mouth but he's having a FAMILY with his drug addict. Wow.

    I had wondered why, in his videos, he seemed so at ease picking up a SW. It's because he's a monger. And that's how he met his "wife". I've gotten secondary confirmation from a girl regarding his MO when picking up girls. It goes one of 2 ways:

    - If he doesn't know her, he pranks her.

    - If he does know her, he asks for a freebie or he threatens to post about her.

    What a fucking scumbag.

    Pretty suspicious that Rob hooker hunter posts a video of Kandii, talks tons of garbage about her and she catches a beat down almost immediately afterwards. If he's inciting violent vigilantism from his fans, that isn't protected speech.

    But then again, what can I expect from welfare recipients whose self worth is tied to how mean they can be to drug addicts? "CEO of stay at home mom" is not a job. It's funny to know that so many fans of that page are one to 2 paychecks / welfare checks away from being in the same economic condition as drug addicted SWs. Because if you live in Dundalk or Brookland or Morrell Park on purpose, you and / or your immediate family have made an excruciatingly long series of increasingly shitty life choices. You should consider reading a book or getting a job that pays more than minimum wage. Your GED might help. If you got your "diploma" from one of those fine public institutions in the immediate vicinity (and let's include Pasadena, the dirty Burnie and other high end B more and Anne Arundel county schools), you could save some of that welfare dime come the middle of the month. Just use that advanced degree to wipe rather than spend my tax dollar on your toiletries. But hey, you guys are super morally upstanding.

    Check out one of Rob's many Facebook pages and see what his "job" is. Posting to YouTube doesn't make you a "partner" at YouTube, Bobby. You're not an executive employee or a majority share stockholder nor is the company obligated to some kind of contractual understanding to your benefit. You're super unique like a pretty pretty butterfly just like the other 2 billion YouTube users on the planet. That self prescribed "partner" label just proves how much of a schmuck you are. You're like every other idiot who recently learned how to put things on the intrawebs because he finally got a $39 smart phone from Sprint's pay as you go plan (they don't care about your shitty credit! Good for you!

    His witless quips and insistence on a hyper aggressive schadenfreude as "doing it for the children" are as disingenuous as the Church's apology to him for having a priest vigorously pump 3 fingers in his ass all those Sundays and every Friday during Lent. He's looking to make money by posting vids on YouTube. That's all. No more no less. How original! This crusade is a total facade. Somehow he's convinced himself, his ex-hooker "wife" and a few idiots that it's "clean up the neighborhood". The second funniest thing about that page is his straight lie that people have asked him about a gofundme page or PayPal. No one asked to give you the monies, Rob. Moreover, you can't ask your fans on welfare for cash. I'm pretty sure you can't link an EBT card to a PayPal account anyway.

    I wonder how much "disability" he's on because he sure does have a lot of time in the day to stake out people's homes and follow them around in their cars. It's mostly hilarious to see him build a library of videos that the Maryland or West Virginia DoL and SSI could use against him to make him payback my tax dollar. Anonymous disability fraud tips anyone?

    By the way, at least Pierre is a Navy vet. What have you done, fat ass? I saw a brother get pissed at your promotion of fans pretending to be vets. That is straight up faggotry. The only reason you go to Pierre's house is that there's little risk. Pierre won't shoot you. He's an old vet with substance abuse problems. This most likely stems from untreated PTSD (plus his daughter dying) like so many of this country's great service men and women. And you treat the hardships of a vet like a punchline told by the retarded 3 year old that you are. Good job, son.

    How do you tell your kids your current live-in was a SW and you were her trick? Is there a manual? Of course you're not white trash, sweetheart.

    The absolute funniest part about him is his desperate attempt to cover up his actual accent. An accent which, when heard by people who went to college, is immediately understood as being used exclusively by a certain sect of the urban white uneducated lower class. You know the kind that has to "work" as a Lyft driver while on welfare. What makes this extra hilarious is how he leans into that accent hard when he pranks hookers. He's simultaneously validated his low class upbringing and reiterated that people who talk like that are generally stupid. It's a miracle he can unwittingly multi-task so efficiently.

    I figure that most of his ilk are aware enough to know that the rest of the world sees them as the poor uneducated sacks of garbage that they are. So they liked a Facebook page. Congratulations! Someone has paid for your internet. I'd feel bad for your broke asses if my taxes weren't covering your EBT cards.

    So many of his fans have already put the dick down because too many of them couldn't get a dick up. Have you seen some of those fat slobs? Zero friend having cat hoarding empty nesters. Desperately trying to be sexy again slovenly middle aged bitches. Adorably entitled hipsters lacking the understanding that they're existence is the reason for socially unjust gentrification. Inarticulate backwards cap wife beater wearing Wal-Mart infused into their blood stream yo boys. Ex hookers who now believe they stand on some moral highground all of a sudden. His bug eyed wall eyed "wife"? I've seen strung out homeless SWs who haven't showered in 2 weeks on a 5-day crack binge limping around with a needle in their arm who look better than that rat faced fuck. She really does have that sunken face bulging eye look of a hardcore drug user with down syndrome. Either that or she's just regularly ugly as fuck. When Herr Trump attains his rightful place on the throne of Mrrka, you can bet that these charming dumbasses would be directly deposited into the brightly lit garish casino styled new Auschwitz to make America great again. Supporting Captain Orange just to cull the herd of those morons will be a gas.

    On to the good stuff. Redbone Monica is already starting to slip. Her skills, looks and attitude are dropping precipitously. Shame too. Because she is a very natural beauty. She is easily in the top 5 of hottest Baltimore SW ever. No digits. Well she has them. She just doesn't give them out. I'd blame weird clingy mongers but it wouldn't help getting that number. She is hyper paranoid. But it's probably with good reason because her baby daddy is crazy stalker jealous. If you think about it, who wouldn't be?

    I got a text the other day from a person who said they were Jessica. We all know tons of Jessica's. Unfortunately this Jessica didn't describe herself better for me. Anyone know who was using a 0904 number? If it was either super tall mixed Jessica or thin blue eyed brunette Jessica, then I really missed out.
    Last edited by Derringer; 06-23-16 at 00:31. Reason: Almost forgot the monger info

  2. #29800
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahq1  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the area last night solo for a completely unrelated reason. Decided to swing through Harford Road around 2330. Walkers everywhere. At least 6 or 7 WSW. I don't really do the street scene anymore but get the urge every once in a while. The rig was on fumes so I swung into the Amoco to fill up. Had 3 walk past while I was doing that. Got out of there and it was desolation. Not a walker in sight. Oh well.

    Had a skinny little long haired blonde walk by while I was fueling up. She was wearing a cotton print sundress that had I have nothing on underneath written all over it. If anyone has any intel on her, I would greatly appreciate it.

    Oh. One more thing. No LE in sight the whole time I was looping.
    Girl in the pink dress is Lailah. She's fantastic. Picked her up the other day, 40 for FS. She's got a bit of excess skin under that dress, recently lost a shit ton of weight. But otherwise is good. Very talkative. Gets into what she's doing. Very GFE.

  3. #29799

    I came. I saw. I conquered

    I'm on my way out! Yes I'm moving to the atlanta area this weekend. Got a chance to tryout crystal today (yes triple threat) what a treat. Thank you baltimore fore being so good to me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160622_105438.jpg‎   20160622_104922.jpg‎   20160622_104856.jpg‎  

  4. #29798

    Well said

    Good job. Well said.

  5. #29797

    Eviscerated

    TLDR? The last 2 paragraphs is monger info. But I promise this is a good read.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Nothing in this had anything to do with streetwalker reports and that's why I deleted it.

    A2


    On to the good stuff. Redbone Monica is already starting to slip. Her skills, looks and attitude are dropping precipitously. Shame too. Because she is a very natural beauty. She is easily in the top 5 of hottest Baltimore SW ever. No digits. Well she has them. She just doesn't give them out. I'd blame weird clingy mongers but it wouldn't help getting that number. She is hyper paranoid. But it's probably with good reason because her baby daddy is crazy stalker jealous. If you think about it, who wouldn't be?

    I got a text the other day from a person who said they were Jessica. We all know tons of Jessica's. Unfortunately this Jessica didn't describe herself better for me. Anyone know who was using a 0904 number? If it was either super tall mixed Jessica or thin blue eyed brunette Jessica, then I really missed out.

  6. #29796

    Kristen-BP

    Heard something pretty funny today from Kristen. She said she was in a hurry to give me a BJ so she could get back to her place and pay her electrical bill. Haha. She said they would be turnning it off within the hour. These dumb biatches can be pretty sneaky when it comes to putting money in their pockets. I scooped her a couple days back and will never again. Nice gal just had a nasty stench to her.

  7. #29795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    So I was in the area last night solo for a completely unrelated reason. Decided to swing through Harford Road around 2330. Walkers everywhere. At least 6 or 7 WSW. I don't really do the street scene anymore but get the urge every once in a while. The rig was on fumes so I swung into the Amoco to fill up. Had 3 walk past while I was doing that. Got out of there and it was desolation. Not a walker in sight. Oh well.

    Had a skinny little long haired blonde walk by while I was fueling up. She was wearing a cotton print sundress that had I have nothing on underneath written all over it. If anyone has any intel on her, I would greatly appreciate it.

    Oh. One more thing. No LE in sight the whole time I was looping.

  8. #29794

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Ran into an older puerto rican chic michelle on wilk / monroe. Gave me some real nice head and then let me dig her out. Never complain and the head job was excellent. Anyone else kno of her as this is the 1st time I'm seein her.
    Get her in a place where there is room for her to stretch out and get to work. She loves it rough, dirty talk and giving rim jobs as well.

  9. #29793

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    Which Angela did you meet? I know a couple of them that live on or walk that stroll, all good dates in my experience. Any description that you could share?
    Its the Angela who used to live on Spruce between Patapsco and Curtis. Her and Brittney / Whitney use it to date above Thumpers, both are crack heads. With that said, the quality of date is all over the place, not consistant, depending on where in there cycle at that moment. Thumpers is fairly safe, but always watch your self.

    I went thru that area and Brooklyn several times and saw Taylor who was having a hard time getting picked up around Fairhaven which seemed suprising.

    Saw Anna couple of times who looked really good. Must be several guys looking for something different as I passed several times some of you.

    Be safe, be carefull.

  10. #29792

    Which Angela?

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up in Curtis bay near elm street and Pennington was talking to her and she said she had her own spot a room over a bar on Curtis Ave then alarm bells went off in my head I remembered about a post about someone having a bad experience with someone at a room on curtis any info on this I decided to pass on her.
    Which Angela did you meet? I know a couple of them that live on or walk that stroll, all good dates in my experience. Any description that you could share?

  11. #29791

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    You have not been keeping up on the forum have you. I suggest you read past reports on her, the good and bad.
    Honestly I thought I had, what slipped by me?

  12. #29790

    Dundalk Mandy

    Is this an old video or is she back? Feel free to PM. I have trades.

    M. ccptube.com/ playvideo? I'd=1537.

  13. #29789

    So

    What streets have cheap streetwalkers, white or hispanic under 25 years old? I'm going to creampie all of them.

  14. #29788

    Little Sara

    Ran into little "sweet" sara yesterday. Haven't seen her in awhile. Walking down Ramsey with her bluish green drees on. No panties. Took her to my spot. Did the deed. Great skills as we all know.

  15. #29787

    Renee

    So I'm off from work today. Actually my last day of vacation. So I figured I cruise around to see what or who was out. Nothing at the circle, not much at BP, so I go down to CB. I spotted Renee walking down fairheaven, wearing some short shorts. . pulled over made the scoop, said she just came out the house. Went to a spot she knew, wanted 3 for head got her down to 2. She agreed. Great skills bbjcim. Will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape