Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,666 to 31,680 of 61459
-
06-22-16 10:44 #29794Senior Member

Posts: 222Michelle
Get her in a place where there is room for her to stretch out and get to work. She loves it rough, dirty talk and giving rim jobs as well.
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-16 10:39 #29793Senior Member

Posts: 978Angela
Its the Angela who used to live on Spruce between Patapsco and Curtis. Her and Brittney / Whitney use it to date above Thumpers, both are crack heads. With that said, the quality of date is all over the place, not consistant, depending on where in there cycle at that moment. Thumpers is fairly safe, but always watch your self.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
I went thru that area and Brooklyn several times and saw Taylor who was having a hard time getting picked up around Fairhaven which seemed suprising.
Saw Anna couple of times who looked really good. Must be several guys looking for something different as I passed several times some of you.
Be safe, be carefull.
-
06-22-16 10:19 #29792Senior Member

Posts: 254Which Angela?
Which Angela did you meet? I know a couple of them that live on or walk that stroll, all good dates in my experience. Any description that you could share?
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-16 08:03 #29791

Posts: 96Heaven
Honestly I thought I had, what slipped by me?
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-16 22:07 #29790Senior Member

Posts: 579Dundalk Mandy
Is this an old video or is she back? Feel free to PM. I have trades.
M. ccptube.com/ playvideo? I'd=1537.
-
06-21-16 20:04 #29789Senior Member

Posts: 1622So
What streets have cheap streetwalkers, white or hispanic under 25 years old? I'm going to creampie all of them.
-
06-21-16 19:52 #29788Senior Member

Posts: 407Little Sara
Ran into little "sweet" sara yesterday. Haven't seen her in awhile. Walking down Ramsey with her bluish green drees on. No panties. Took her to my spot. Did the deed. Great skills as we all know.
-
06-21-16 19:47 #29787Senior Member

Posts: 407Renee
So I'm off from work today. Actually my last day of vacation. So I figured I cruise around to see what or who was out. Nothing at the circle, not much at BP, so I go down to CB. I spotted Renee walking down fairheaven, wearing some short shorts. . pulled over made the scoop, said she just came out the house. Went to a spot she knew, wanted 3 for head got her down to 2. She agreed. Great skills bbjcim. Will repeat.
-
06-21-16 15:22 #29786Senior Member

Posts: 84Summer in CB
I have been looking for her a lot and damn if I didn't miss her. She had a pretty dress on and was walking on patapscro. I didn't recognize her until it was too late, of course it didn't help how heathy she looked.
-
06-21-16 09:59 #29785Senior Member

Posts: 978Heaven
You have not been keeping up on the forum have you. I suggest you read past reports on her, the good and bad.
Originally Posted by MacRobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-16 07:27 #29784Senior Member

Posts: 532Michelle
Ran into an older puerto rican chic michelle on wilk / monroe. Gave me some real nice head and then let me dig her out. Never complain and the head job was excellent. Anyone else kno of her as this is the 1st time I'm seein her.
-
06-21-16 05:51 #29783Senior Member

Posts: 694Angila
Picked her up in Curtis bay near elm street and Pennington was talking to her and she said she had her own spot a room over a bar on Curtis Ave then alarm bells went off in my head I remembered about a post about someone having a bad experience with someone at a room on curtis any info on this I decided to pass on her.
-
06-20-16 23:49 #29782

Posts: 96Heaven looking for company
Greetings fellows!
I scooped up Heaven tonight off Ramsay Payson area. She is thin, but still a total babe sweetheart with SKILLS to die for! She is CURRENTLY seeking company around the WW area off -not on- Wilkens. I am Soooo tired of "No Digits" so I gave her my old phone!. YOU'RE WELCOME! LOL! So, now she has new digits, and she can use tracphone cards ++come on guys I gave her a working phone! She says I can pass digits along to members that have seen her before. PM me hope this gets posted soon.
She is in a cute little sun dress blue green-ish. You know the general area. Avoiding the circle says she is being bullied by "Bri". "Bree"? Her statement not mine. AND Uncle LEO too some bad experiences. Ands he is avoiding new faces due to recent crimes perpetrated in the area, including a rape. If she doesn't know you and trust you, well, she probably won't see you. She says if you see her walking give her a wave and pull OFF of Wilkens, then she'll walk to you. If you have the digits TEXT her and identify yourself and how she'll know you. You'll figure it out from there.
Treat all those you encounter as you wish to be treated yourself. And be careful out there brothers.
-
06-20-16 22:53 #29781Senior Member

Posts: 97Love Bmore
A bad day here is still better than most other areas.
Anyone snatch up the blonde with pink shirt and yoga pants? I tried but she was picked up quick after each drop. On W&W sorry forgot area.
-
06-20-16 21:21 #29780Regular Member

Posts: 2Is any SW on catonsville.
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






