Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 249 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2422

    I Forgot to Ask.

    Which of the motels, on that part of town, is the best "bang" for my buck? They all look the same on the outside, but I have no clue what lies beneath. I went to a lot of motels, even Tampa Inn, and most of their prices are around $70 per night.

    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Tampa on a business trip, and about to hit Nebraska for a little sight seeing. I'm looking for an extra place to chill. I can't have visitors here because I'm sharing the room with a colleague. I'm sure to find info on a good motel if I search this forum. What do you, more experienced, mongers think? Am I forgetting something?

  2. #2421
    Thanks for the advice Joe.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoePumper  [View Original Post]
    Are you budget constrained? I much prefer AMP's to the SW scene, but that's just me. Also check the SW section for Tampa, if you want info on cruising for SW's.

  3. #2420
    Quote Originally Posted by HariBalzak  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Tampa on a business trip, and about to hit Nebraska for a little sight seeing. I'm looking for an extra place to chill. I can't have visitors here because I'm sharing the room with a colleague. I'm sure to find info on a good motel if I search this forum. What do you, more experienced, mongers think? Am I forgetting something?
    Are you budget constrained? I much prefer AMP's to the SW scene, but that's just me. Also check the SW section for Tampa, if you want info on cruising for SW's.

  4. #2419

    "Business" Trip

    I'm in Tampa on a business trip, and about to hit Nebraska for a little sight seeing. I'm looking for an extra place to chill. I can't have visitors here because I'm sharing the room with a colleague. I'm sure to find info on a good motel if I search this forum. What do you, more experienced, mongers think? Am I forgetting something?

  5. #2418

    LEO Check

    Quote Originally Posted by ArthurTpa  [View Original Post]
    I can honestly say I've never 'officially' done one. Least not in years. Either I look safe or I see someone referred to me. So explain to me what a prospective provider I know should require to be safe.
    Without mentioning anything about service or money, I simply ask: "May I touch you?

    The Pros won't have any problem with it and usually offer up a titty or the kitty to be quickly fondled. If they balk at this, I would walk.

  6. #2417

    LEO check

    I can honestly say I've never 'officially' done one. Least not in years. Either I look safe or I see someone referred to me. So explain to me what a prospective provider I know should require to be safe.

  7. #2416
    Quote Originally Posted by EatHerAssOut  [View Original Post]
    Visited DM the other day. Parked directly behind the apartment house out back. Someone ran over and broke the main sewer drain to that little building. No water was coming out, but there were about six condoms that spilled out into the dirt / alley LOL! Were one of them yours? This place is becoming a real shit hole. The busted wall on the ground floor apartment and water stains on the ceiling above, and of course the collapsed noisy beds!
    Becoming a real shit hole?

    Been like that for a a while now. I won't go near that place.

  8. #2415

    You dirty Mongers!

    Visited DM the other day. Parked directly behind the apartment house out back. Someone ran over and broke the main sewer drain to that little building. No water was coming out, but there were about six condoms that spilled out into the dirt / alley LOL! Were one of them yours? This place is becoming a real shit hole. The busted wall on the ground floor apartment and water stains on the ceiling above, and of course the collapsed noisy beds!

  9. #2414

    Hard Rock Casino and beaches

    I'll be in town this weekend and will probably stop by the HRC either Friday or Saturday. Do many pros hang out there?

    Also, I'll have time this trip to hit the local beaches. I've enjoyed Clearwater in the past, but are there better beaches for viewing the local talent?

  10. #2413

    A better description

    Quote Originally Posted by SernorMan  [View Original Post]
    A guy robbed some one, do we really need to add a incorrectly labeled physical characteristic of him? I apologize if I'm coming off like an asshole, but this labeling of black men is going to make me go into retirement.
    Here's a better description for you. Don't shoot the messenger, I don't know anything more than what I said in my original post but I found this link.

    http://www.duttslist.com/index.php?o...&id_ads=493170

  11. #2412

    He wasn't

    White, Hispanic or Asian. I wasn't trying to start a race war but if he had been white I would have said he was white guy. I don't see what the issue is here. Three girls that I know of got robbed, who's to say a monger coming from someones room isn't next? I was replying to a post about another provider who was robbed. I figure it's a good thing to know so others will be on their toes.

    Quote Originally Posted by SernorMan  [View Original Post]
    A guy robbed some one, do we really need to add a incorrectly labeled physical characteristic of him? I apologize if I'm coming off like an asshole, but this labeling of black men is going to make me go into retirement.

  12. #2411

    Accurate account of thief:

    Quote Originally Posted by SernorMan  [View Original Post]
    A guy robbed some one, do we really need to add a incorrectly labeled physical characteristic of him? I apologize if I'm coming off like an asshole, but this labeling of black men is going to make me go into retirement.
    I would like to know more than just a black guy. A black guy with missing teeth or a limp, something to be on the lookout for would be better.

  13. #2410

    Call me sensitive if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGull  [View Original Post]
    Girls that I know of who have been robbed this week in Tampa. The other two had said it was a black guy too.
    A guy robbed some one, do we really need to add a incorrectly labeled physical characteristic of him? I apologize if I'm coming off like an asshole, but this labeling of black men is going to make me go into retirement.

  14. #2409

    Check Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkTruck  [View Original Post]
    Hello People of the Bay. I live near Ocala and post on that board. I am looking for a decent provider who is a B-I-G BBW. The pickings are non-existent up here, and while Tampa's a bit of a ride, I'd be willing to take the trip if I could find a good big lady. Any thought or recommendations would be welcome.

    Many thanks!
    Message sent.

  15. #2408
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkTruck  [View Original Post]
    Hello People of the Bay. I live near Ocala and post on that board. I am looking for a decent provider who is a B-I-G BBW. The pickings are non-existent up here, and while Tampa's a bit of a ride, I'd be willing to take the trip if I could find a good big lady. Any thought or recommendations would be welcome.

    Many thanks!
    Just force feed you favorite fat provider till she's the size you like LOL!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape