Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 3727
-
04-27-16 09:43 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 96Looking For A BIG BBW.
Hello People of the Bay. I live near Ocala and post on that board. I am looking for a decent provider who is a B-I-G BBW. The pickings are non-existent up here, and while Tampa's a bit of a ride, I'd be willing to take the trip if I could find a good big lady. Any thought or recommendations would be welcome.
Many thanks!
-
04-16-16 05:35 #2406Regular Member

Posts: 5Enthusiastic BBBJCIMWS
Ran across Vicky from a friend of a friend. She would be a 7 except for some dental issues. $ For the best oral I have ever had.
A true freak that takes pride in her art and not for the faint of heart.
Have digits.
-
04-12-16 22:02 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 216Awesome. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Expedia12
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 18:43 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 219Getting back
I tried to reset everything in IE 11 and still no good. Firefox was the way to go. Thanks to all my fellow users for the help.
Originally Posted by Expedia12
[View Original Post]
-
04-12-16 18:40 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 219It is working
I used Firefox and I up and running again.
Originally Posted by Expedia12
[View Original Post]
Thanks for all the help from my fellow users.
-
04-12-16 08:33 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 219Thanks to all
Thanks to all the help. I will try both advise and get back.
Originally Posted by MrDollar
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-16 20:51 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 216I recommend cleaning all the temp files and then doing a reset on IE (tools options advance tab reset check the box & reset), but that is up to you.
Originally Posted by Expedia12
[View Original Post]
You could also try using Chrome or FireFox (installed or portable).
Just google, "chrome or firefox portable" and use the 'portableapps' one.
I recommend the cleaning and reset, but choice is yours.
-
04-11-16 15:24 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 182I suggest using mozilla then search engine privatelee.
Originally Posted by Expedia12
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-16 13:04 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 219Browser
I am using I. E. 10.
Originally Posted by MrDollar
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-16 07:18 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 216What browser are you using?
Originally Posted by Expedia12
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-16 22:06 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 219Help
No issues with any other sites.
Originally Posted by MrDollar
[View Original Post]
No ad dons added.
I log in, it says thank you you will be redirected. I am redirected and I am not logged in.
-
04-10-16 18:24 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 216trying to help
What browser are you using?
Originally Posted by Expedia12
[View Original Post]
Having issues with any other sites?
Have you added any add-ons to the browser since the last time it worked?
Can you add a screenshot of what you see before and after the issue (including the error please)?
Can PM me, if you rather.Last edited by MrDollar; 04-10-16 at 18:25. Reason: forgot two questions
-
04-10-16 17:14 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 1475It is the site porn popup
It won't work on my phone, started when Jackson allowed porn popups on this site. I can understand making this site pay for ads, but wish he stopped the annoying popups.
-
04-10-16 12:30 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 228- Flush your history and cookies and try again.
Originally Posted by Expedia12
[View Original Post]
- Retype your password, if you have clicked the "Remember Me" option.
- Reset your password (I'm sure there's an option here somewhere). If you like your current password just add a character like ".
-
04-10-16 12:17 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 255Ipad issue
Might be Ipad issue. Had the same thing happen on my Ipad with youtube. Had to do a reboot. Just hold both power buttons at the same time. Hope it helps. Fletch3.
Originally Posted by Geolis
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






