Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 363 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4573
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  2. #4572

    Ok Ok then

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is! These were taken around the 1st week of June. I saw her out in May, but missed the scoop.

    Bunny can hold her owe, but she is no match for Angie when it comes to BBBJs. I once did a double with Angie and Dyan, and Angie reminded me of Dyan when she was in her prime. She takes a great deal of pride in what she's doing.

    CookyJar.
    The Friday of the 4th July weekend I have nothing but time that whole fricking' day and night so I'll b there. Definitely.

  3. #4571

    ??

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Great you can count.

    A2

  4. #4570

    Who

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4886  [View Original Post]
    Be careful she will disappear into the bathroom for an hour and then come out and search in her purse for a hairbrush for 20 minutes and she certainly does not look like that anymore.
    Who are you talking about?

  5. #4569

    Haha not reliable

    Be careful she will disappear into the bathroom for an hour and then come out and search in her purse for a hairbrush for 20 minutes and she certainly does not look like that anymore.

  6. #4568

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I've dated Angie numerious times and the truth is I still have not done all the things I'd like to do to her. Angela gives one of the best BBBJ's. I'm still mesmerized by that one aspect or our relationship.

    Everything that Angie isn't, Bunny is. Although somethings have change, she now give a truly nice BBBJ, most thing have stayed the same. She is still tight and offers a great GFE.

    CookyJar.
    Bunny just cannot take a bad picture. She is amazing.

  7. #4567

    RE: Good Shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrickWilliams  [View Original Post]
    Great pics as usual Cook! What is Bunny's ethnicity? I'm probably wrong but I'm getting a Ethiopian vibe from her. Still waiting on that Bunny and Tiffany tag team LOL.
    So am I, so am I.

    Sadly, Bunny and Kia aren't buddies and neither are Tiffany and Angie. So a Bunny, Kia and Tiffany, triple play is unlikely. Also, I'm shying away from Stacey and Deena until they gains a bit of weight and return to their former loving ways. So anything including those two is not likely. What I would really like is a new player.

    After I grabbed Bunny, I did spot a couple new faces. I was about to go for the strange; when Bunny told me she and Angie were friends. Knowing what Angie was capable of, I just could not pass her up.

    I am not aware of Bunny's ethnicity. Nor do I give a funk! She's pretty with a great body, that's all I know.

    CookyJar.

  8. #4566

    RE: Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by TrinitHugz  [View Original Post]
    Your most definitely right about Angela. She is gooood' with them BBBJ'$ even when you go she keeps it nice and slow till every last drop goes. Lawdhavemercy' I missed her. Is she still out there on brdway?
    Yes, she is! These were taken around the 1st week of June. I saw her out in May, but missed the scoop.

    Bunny can hold her owe, but she is no match for Angie when it comes to BBBJs. I once did a double with Angie and Dyan, and Angie reminded me of Dyan when she was in her prime. She takes a great deal of pride in what she's doing.

    CookyJar.

  9. #4565

    Good Shit!

    Great pics as usual Cook! What is Bunny's ethnicity? I'm probably wrong but I'm getting a Ethiopian vibe from her. Still waiting on that Bunny and Tiffany tag team LOL.

  10. #4564

    Yessir

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    They worked well in a threesome. They are friends and although there wasn't much in the way of real Girl and Girl action, there was a lot of Girl and Girl on Guy action.

    CookyJar.
    Your most definitely right about Angela. She is gooood' with them BBBJ'$ even when you go she keeps it nice and slow till every last drop goes. Lawdhavemercy' I missed her. Is she still out there on brdway?

  11. #4563

    Angie (Angela) and Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    after photographing her in numerous positions, I could not help but imagine what it would be like if ours was more of a normal romantic relation. The things I could have done with herCookyJar
    I've dated Angie numerious times and the truth is I still have not done all the things I'd like to do to her. Angela gives one of the best BBBJ's. I'm still mesmerized by that one aspect or our relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    You can add Bunny to your list. She is sweet, a little innocent and great at role player.
    CookyJar.
    Everything that Angie isn't, Bunny is. Although somethings have change, she now give a truly nice BBBJ, most thing have stayed the same. She is still tight and offers a great GFE.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angie 001.jpg‎   Angie 71.jpg‎   Angie 73.jpg‎   Angie 002.jpg‎   Bunny 69.jpg‎  

    Bunny 72.jpg‎   Bunny 001.jpg‎   Bunny 002.jpg‎   Angie & Bunny 74.jpg‎   Angie & Bunny 75.jpg‎  


  12. #4562

    Angie and Bunny

    They worked well in a threesome. They are friends and although there wasn't much in the way of real Girl and Girl action, there was a lot of Girl and Girl on Guy action.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angie & Bunny 67.jpg‎   Angie & Bunny 70.jpg‎   Angie & Bunny 82.jpg‎   Angie & Bunny 83.jpg‎   Angie & Bunny 78.jpg‎  

    Angie & Bunny 85.jpg‎   Angie & Bunny 84.jpg‎   Angie & Bunny 79.jpg‎   Angie & Bunny 81.jpg‎   Angie & Bunny 80.jpg‎  


  13. #4561

    RE: Denna Where

    Quote Originally Posted by PaleRider69  [View Original Post]
    What part of Broadway does Denna usually hang out? Does anyone have a photo?
    Look right above where it says, "This forum thread is moderated by Admin. " See where it says, " Search Thread," click on that link and open the search box. Do a search for Deena. Go through the many post, especially those by CookyJar.

    Or you could just click on one of these links: Re: Deena - A Perky Little Minx , or Deena - A Perky Little Minx .

    There are many more pictures of Deena but you'll have to do your own search to find them.

    CookyJar.

  14. #4560

    Denna Where

    What part of Broadway does Denna usually hang out? Does anyone have a photo?

  15. #4559
    Quote Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher  [View Original Post]
    Wow so sad Deana made that post herself saying she was moving on. Staci was sweet and smart. Just goes to show the drugs keep them coming back and the street is hard and unforgiving. The city miles wear them out so fast.

    KSW.
    Hay wasn't deena it was her sugar daddy monger she was with he kept writing pretending to be her she is out on the block cheaper then 30 I got her for 25 for all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape