Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 5443
-
06-23-16 16:00 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 194[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
06-23-16 04:19 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 190Ok Ok then
The Friday of the 4th July weekend I have nothing but time that whole fricking' day and night so I'll b there. Definitely.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-16 18:03 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 194??
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Great you can count.
A2
-
06-21-16 14:10 #4570Regular Member

Posts: 14Who
Who are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Brian4886
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-16 08:58 #4569Regular Member

Posts: 2Haha not reliable
Be careful she will disappear into the bathroom for an hour and then come out and search in her purse for a hairbrush for 20 minutes and she certainly does not look like that anymore.
-
06-21-16 00:04 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 1334Wow!
Bunny just cannot take a bad picture. She is amazing.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-16 21:16 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Good Shit!
So am I, so am I.
Originally Posted by TrickWilliams
[View Original Post]
Sadly, Bunny and Kia aren't buddies and neither are Tiffany and Angie. So a Bunny, Kia and Tiffany, triple play is unlikely. Also, I'm shying away from Stacey and Deena until they gains a bit of weight and return to their former loving ways. So anything including those two is not likely. What I would really like is a new player.
After I grabbed Bunny, I did spot a couple new faces. I was about to go for the strange; when Bunny told me she and Angie were friends. Knowing what Angie was capable of, I just could not pass her up.
I am not aware of Bunny's ethnicity. Nor do I give a funk! She's pretty with a great body, that's all I know.
CookyJar.
-
06-20-16 20:51 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Yessir
Yes, she is! These were taken around the 1st week of June. I saw her out in May, but missed the scoop.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
Bunny can hold her owe, but she is no match for Angie when it comes to BBBJs. I once did a double with Angie and Dyan, and Angie reminded me of Dyan when she was in her prime. She takes a great deal of pride in what she's doing.
CookyJar.
-
06-20-16 20:23 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 744Good Shit!
Great pics as usual Cook! What is Bunny's ethnicity? I'm probably wrong but I'm getting a Ethiopian vibe from her. Still waiting on that Bunny and Tiffany tag team LOL.
-
06-20-16 18:38 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 190Yessir
Your most definitely right about Angela. She is gooood' with them BBBJ'$ even when you go she keeps it nice and slow till every last drop goes. Lawdhavemercy' I missed her. Is she still out there on brdway?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-16 16:35 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 5563Angie (Angela) and Bunny
I've dated Angie numerious times and the truth is I still have not done all the things I'd like to do to her. Angela gives one of the best BBBJ's. I'm still mesmerized by that one aspect or our relationship.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Everything that Angie isn't, Bunny is. Although somethings have change, she now give a truly nice BBBJ, most thing have stayed the same. She is still tight and offers a great GFE.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
06-20-16 16:26 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 5563Angie and Bunny
They worked well in a threesome. They are friends and although there wasn't much in the way of real Girl and Girl action, there was a lot of Girl and Girl on Guy action.
CookyJar.
-
06-20-16 12:54 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Denna Where
Look right above where it says, "This forum thread is moderated by Admin. " See where it says, " Search Thread," click on that link and open the search box. Do a search for Deena. Go through the many post, especially those by CookyJar.
Originally Posted by PaleRider69
[View Original Post]
Or you could just click on one of these links: Re: Deena - A Perky Little Minx , or Deena - A Perky Little Minx .
There are many more pictures of Deena but you'll have to do your own search to find them.
CookyJar.
-
06-19-16 20:54 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 48Denna Where
What part of Broadway does Denna usually hang out? Does anyone have a photo?
-
06-19-16 08:21 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 2124Hay wasn't deena it was her sugar daddy monger she was with he kept writing pretending to be her she is out on the block cheaper then 30 I got her for 25 for all.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





