Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29756

    Which Angela?

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up in Curtis bay near elm street and Pennington was talking to her and she said she had her own spot a room over a bar on Curtis Ave then alarm bells went off in my head I remembered about a post about someone having a bad experience with someone at a room on curtis any info on this I decided to pass on her.
    Which Angela did you meet? I know a couple of them that live on or walk that stroll, all good dates in my experience. Any description that you could share?

  2. #29755

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    You have not been keeping up on the forum have you. I suggest you read past reports on her, the good and bad.
    Honestly I thought I had, what slipped by me?

  3. #29754

    Dundalk Mandy

    Is this an old video or is she back? Feel free to PM. I have trades.

    M. ccptube.com/ playvideo? I'd=1537.

  4. #29753

    So

    What streets have cheap streetwalkers, white or hispanic under 25 years old? I'm going to creampie all of them.

  5. #29752

    Little Sara

    Ran into little "sweet" sara yesterday. Haven't seen her in awhile. Walking down Ramsey with her bluish green drees on. No panties. Took her to my spot. Did the deed. Great skills as we all know.

  6. #29751

    Renee

    So I'm off from work today. Actually my last day of vacation. So I figured I cruise around to see what or who was out. Nothing at the circle, not much at BP, so I go down to CB. I spotted Renee walking down fairheaven, wearing some short shorts. . pulled over made the scoop, said she just came out the house. Went to a spot she knew, wanted 3 for head got her down to 2. She agreed. Great skills bbjcim. Will repeat.

  7. #29750

    Summer in CB

    I have been looking for her a lot and damn if I didn't miss her. She had a pretty dress on and was walking on patapscro. I didn't recognize her until it was too late, of course it didn't help how heathy she looked.

  8. #29749

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by MacRobby  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellows!

    I scooped up Heaven tonight off Ramsay Payson area. She is thin, but still a total babe sweetheart with SKILLS to die for! She is CURRENTLY seeking company around the WW area off -not on- Wilkens. I am Soooo tired of "No Digits" so I gave her my old phone!. YOU'RE WELCOME! LOL! So, now she has new digits, and she can use tracphone cards ++come on guys I gave her a working phone! She says I can pass digits along to members that have seen her before. PM me hope this gets posted soon.

    She is in a cute little sun dress blue green-ish. You know the general area. Avoiding the circle says she is being bullied by "Bri". "Bree"? Her statement not mine. AND Uncle LEO too some bad experiences. Ands he is avoiding new faces due to recent crimes perpetrated in the area, including a rape. If she doesn't know you and trust you, well, she probably won't see you. She says if you see her walking give her a wave and pull OFF of Wilkens, then she'll walk to you. If you have the digits TEXT her and identify yourself and how she'll know you. You'll figure it out from there.

    Treat all those you encounter as you wish to be treated yourself. And be careful out there brothers.
    You have not been keeping up on the forum have you. I suggest you read past reports on her, the good and bad.

  9. #29748

    Michelle

    Ran into an older puerto rican chic michelle on wilk / monroe. Gave me some real nice head and then let me dig her out. Never complain and the head job was excellent. Anyone else kno of her as this is the 1st time I'm seein her.

  10. #29747

    Angila

    Picked her up in Curtis bay near elm street and Pennington was talking to her and she said she had her own spot a room over a bar on Curtis Ave then alarm bells went off in my head I remembered about a post about someone having a bad experience with someone at a room on curtis any info on this I decided to pass on her.

  11. #29746

    Heaven looking for company

    Greetings fellows!

    I scooped up Heaven tonight off Ramsay Payson area. She is thin, but still a total babe sweetheart with SKILLS to die for! She is CURRENTLY seeking company around the WW area off -not on- Wilkens. I am Soooo tired of "No Digits" so I gave her my old phone!. YOU'RE WELCOME! LOL! So, now she has new digits, and she can use tracphone cards ++come on guys I gave her a working phone! She says I can pass digits along to members that have seen her before. PM me hope this gets posted soon.

    She is in a cute little sun dress blue green-ish. You know the general area. Avoiding the circle says she is being bullied by "Bri". "Bree"? Her statement not mine. AND Uncle LEO too some bad experiences. Ands he is avoiding new faces due to recent crimes perpetrated in the area, including a rape. If she doesn't know you and trust you, well, she probably won't see you. She says if you see her walking give her a wave and pull OFF of Wilkens, then she'll walk to you. If you have the digits TEXT her and identify yourself and how she'll know you. You'll figure it out from there.

    Treat all those you encounter as you wish to be treated yourself. And be careful out there brothers.

  12. #29745

    Love Bmore

    A bad day here is still better than most other areas.

    Anyone snatch up the blonde with pink shirt and yoga pants? I tried but she was picked up quick after each drop. On W&W sorry forgot area.

  13. #29744
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebdawgg  [View Original Post]
    Subjects from the first couple of posts down from yours:

    Harford Rd.

    Kristen In Brooklyn.

    Harford rd.

    After those, there's a wealth of information in the posts going back many years. The posts are quite detailed and all there for the taking.

    But hey, since you're new and don't know I'll give you this nugget: Go out around early evening after work to the Citgo station on Dundalk Ave near Kane street. Just park in the lot, near the dumpster and wait. Eventually you'll see some SWs and a friendly helpful guy who can show you the area and the best places for car play. His name is Rob; just wait and he'll show up to hep.

    You're welcome.
    Is any SW on catonsville.

  14. #29743

    Melanie

    I saw Melanie today. She was right off of Fairhaven. She seems like a really nice girl. However she has kind of a bad habit. Not like that it is out of place in this hobby. Her body was decent but she had a lot of marks on her. If I wasnt thinking with my little head I probably wouldve passed. I ended up getting a CBJ, I normlly go BBBJ but I didn't want to risk it.

    That being said it was really good. I'm not a monster but I'm larger than average and she DT no problem. If she gets her habit in check some ill probably repeat. I got her digits so give me a heads up if you need them.

  15. #29742

    ASAP Info

    Heather, slim blonde, not marked up. She's being recommended to me by a former SW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape