Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,251 to 23,265 of 43526
-
06-21-16 13:05 #20276Senior Member

Posts: 372Sorry man. Chinatown sucks unless you like grandma's. No idea why. Are you looking for FS or just HE? How far are you willing to travel?
Originally Posted by TeddyProvides
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-16 13:02 #20275Senior Member

Posts: 372I don't think Nicole is "young" exactly, but way better than you find at most places. She works just like Angela, tons of teasing and they both seem to almost enjoy prolonging it. She has been there over a year as she's a high quality employee. The third girl tends to rotate a lot.
Originally Posted by Omfgboo
[View Original Post]
If you aren't in the market for going past a HE, I think either of the Waltham or Brookline spot are very good. Only real problem is when they are busy with lots of interruptions.
-
06-21-16 09:28 #20274Senior Member

Posts: 229Angela at Cherry Blossom
Just to clear up what seems to be a growing misconception, Angela from Cherry Blossom does not own or run any other shop in Waltham. I know this for a fact.
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-16 09:10 #20273Senior Member

Posts: 2121I would describe the place the same, more hit than miss but still a lot of miss. If you call and ask and know who you want its great. Myself tend to drop in most places mostly so I can just walk out if I don't like what I see. About six months ago dropped in, Jen I think her name was came in the room was buddy, offered a quick HJ for no tip if she could get right back. Did not feel like tossing foury without some roaming time so left.
Originally Posted by MrNewton
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-16 01:17 #20272Regular Member

Posts: 2Boston Chinatown
Hi all, visiting and had a quick question. Any recommendations for spas in Boston's Chinatown. I hit one the other night and it was absolutely disappointing. Did it off a whim and realise that I should check reviews before acting on any urges!
-
06-20-16 23:30 #20271Senior Member

Posts: 52Cherry Blossom
Since there's been so much chatter about Angela over at Cherry Blossom, I figured I'd chime in since I just saw her for the first time this past Saturday. Turns out she's the one that also answers the phone when you call 1028 Comm Ave, apparently those two shops are related but she told me there's not much rotating between the two.
Well back to Angela, she gives a pretty legit massage. She teases A LOT, almost right from the get go. On the flip, she allowed me to pull up her top and bra which revealed a very nice set of pure Cs, I was pleasantly surprised. She actually started sucking on my nipples too without me asking which was awesome, and she allowed me to reciprocate. Overall great session. She mentioned there are two young girls there called Nicole and Rachel. Very worth it for a 60+60.
-
06-20-16 23:08 #20270Senior Member

Posts: 372No, sorry. Angela from CHErry blossom. Not Angela from CHI bodywork Newton. Amusingly, the other shop down the street that is new on main is a former employee, but that one is bad blood. Someone who was a jerk apparently and started their own shop.
Originally Posted by Ovids
[View Original Post]
The shopocalypse is coming, so get what you can out of Waltham, while you can.
Totally unrelated; I'm looking for someone who is Chinese or can speak it to help me out with something I found. PM's please.
-
06-20-16 19:49 #20269Senior Member

Posts: 120Stinky Cod in the Q
Went to 59 Coddington. This had been one of my old haunts about 5 years ago. Some great results, some not so great. Recently started frequenting again as it's on my way home from work. I've had some attractive youngish girls and some pretty good massages. Stopped in tonight on my way home. I always do an hour but I didn't have time tonight, this was very much off the cuff, so I went for the half hour. Attractive girl I've had before leads me to the room. An even more attractive girl pokes her head in right after that and says ok face down, I'll be right in. Time goes and goes. 15 minutes later I call it a loss, put my clothes on and go home. I just didn't have the time to wait but even if I did, lying there for 15 mites waiting for service is frustrating. Then I remembered this is why I stopped going here years ago, same thing.
So you can get some good massages, and the girls are pretty attractive, but just know if there is any empty room they will never tell you they are busy, they'll take your money, stick you in a room, and when they're done with their other business they'll get to you. Whether that's 2 minutes or 20 minutes.
-
06-20-16 16:12 #20268Regular Member

Posts: 10Yezi, Weymouth
Got an hour with Amanda. Very nice looking, 40 ish?, beautiful B's. Great massage, good tease. Finished and left very happy. More upon future visits? Hope so. Will definitely repeat.
-
06-20-16 16:08 #20267Regular Member

Posts: 21So is the news here that Angela did not return to China but just moved over to Waltham!
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
Be still my heart if true.
-
06-20-16 14:25 #20266Regular Member

Posts: 7Angela from Chi
Does anyone know where Angela from Chi went?
Originally Posted by Herow
[View Original Post]
Did she return to China?
-
06-20-16 11:12 #20265Senior Member

Posts: 317I called her over the weekend because I heard back in the day she was good, and now that she was closer to the cape I was willing to try her out, as long as it was her and not a lady boy. I did noticed that hew recent adds were gone. She answered and told me it would be a few weeks until they open as they need to get a licenses.
Originally Posted by TasteHerpie
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-16 08:19 #20264Senior Member

Posts: 219Woburn
I've been here 3 times. Totally legit. I've seen the same girl. Her name is Lay. Great massage if you're looking for legit. Maybe there is another girl that provides more. Not sure.
-
06-20-16 00:49 #20263Senior Member

Posts: 470Angela
How big are they and is it worth it?
Originally Posted by Spaz2580
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-16 00:04 #20262Senior Member

Posts: 537Big boobs
None. Most places rotate from NY so you get different sizes all the time. Steady one is Angela in Q.
Originally Posted by Dboy111
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



