Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,696 to 31,710 of 61460
-
06-19-16 20:25 #29765Senior Member

Posts: 279Kandii (No Chops With Some Great Bop)
Finally got with one of the best treats in the streets. Miss Kandii without the chops can really work a blow pop. Go get yourself some fellas.
http://www.ccptube.com/photo/659/
-
06-19-16 19:04 #29764Regular Member

Posts: 7Harford Rd
That's funny. I was out there Sat night and didn't see a single lady. I guess its all in the timing.
Originally Posted by NotoriousPhal
[View Original Post]
What time were you out there? I'll could use some digits if you don't mind. Thanks!!
-
06-19-16 18:08 #29763Senior Member

Posts: 58Kristen In Brooklyn
Saturday strolling. Say a cute little spinner turning off of Pontiac passing 7-11. Small chit chat and hops in. Said her name is Kristen. 22 yo blonde with dark roots showing past her shoulders, 5' 2", D-Cups, #115, wears the thick black rimmed teacher glasses. Wearing black booty shorts with thigh high black socks and boobies popping out all over. Started the drive and negotiated. 2 for head. She wanted to park in her spot but refused and decided to drop her back off but grab number before doing so.
I decided tp give her a text Sunday after work and we set up some fun at her place. It was supposedly being renovated but is was a dump. Looked like an abando but little head was leading me. Standard plus tip. Lame BBBJ. Kept getting distracted but when she did stay at the task, great when performing. Very wet and good suction and several attempts to DT with the self gagging. Love that shit. Flipped to back and started banging. She kept her legs stiff so I couldn't get in all the way she seemed like a submissive so cranked her legs to her chest and plowed on. Hit a few sore spots but not much complaining. Flipped for K-9 and tried to get the backdoor. Actually willing to try but couldn't get in that tight ass so stuck it back in the cooch. Flipped over so I can see them titties bounce and pounder til I partially filled her and the rest deposited on her trimmed lawn.
Cleaned up and left. Will definitely repeat.
-
06-19-16 14:05 #29762Regular Member

Posts: 8Harford rd
Ran into Jo while taking a stroll Friday night. Has her own spot and a roommate who also offers services. Gave me the digits for senior members who are interested. I'm looking for other ladies offering their services in the area if anyone would like to trade.
-
06-19-16 13:19 #29761Senior Member

Posts: 228This sh*t is so funny
Like people are going to call for girls in photos with their scenic and enticing backgrounds and surroundings, Abandos, used needles and rats! That's the kind of BP provider I am going to opt for. So just give me incall to my 3 star hotel that I'm staying at. Jeeze, as much as I like Bmore for what is has to offer, I just cannot believe the LaLa land that some people live in if this Big Mike guys think this was a good idea and really could work.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
Being in Bmore is like actually living in the HBO TV series "Shameless" (and I know that is set in Chicago), where fuck-ups do un-imaginably stupid things thinking it will all work out. But it just leads to the next disaster in their pathetic lives. Except for this is Baltimore and there are no scripts, no producers, no Golden Globe, No Oscars, no Studio. It is ACTUAL freaking reality. Real Bmore is better then any freaking TV show, The Wire, Shameless, all of it. So get a bag of popcorn and set back and enjoy the show.
-
06-19-16 13:09 #29760Senior Member

Posts: 457Doing Business
Not wise to do a cops job without authority or training. Vigilantes like him will eventually spook an armed monger, it will not be pretty.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
This dude can easily get himself into a defamation case and pay $30 K. Maryland is notorious for defamation judgments.
I typically pay extra for girls with cell phones because of the convenience, time, gas, risk, etc. I think it is worth a little extra.
As for car action, keep doors locked, don't park where you can get blocked, and if you do get blocked it is most likely a carjacking, so you have 100% valid excuse to stay safe.
I just hate to see a camera pointed at me, get spooked and mistake it for a gun of a carjacker.
It is more rewarding to go after crooked politicians, not poor hookers.
-
06-19-16 12:11 #29759Senior Member

Posts: 616Skinny Samantha
Well if you guys see her out on the stroll without Big Mike let me know. If she looks as good as her pics wouldn't even mind paying her BP price.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-16 10:06 #29758Senior Member

Posts: 694Fathers day blow job
Any of my girls out there ready to give me free fathers day BBBJCIM for fathers day LOL did not think so.
-
06-19-16 08:33 #29757Senior Member

Posts: 1324Lots of veterans giving up the stroll for alternate methods. Def. Not a game for the faint of heart and the older we get the less attentive we become it seems. Maybe you can telcon w / Big Mike to see how he is corralling all these Wilkens street beauties. Haha. He probably enjoys all there company. Peace Rabbit and may your quest for fat / juicy cooch continue.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-16 08:17 #29756Senior Member

Posts: 2344Care bear is 54 !
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-16 00:47 #29755Senior Member

Posts: 978Over the hill girls
Samantha is the only one that gets picked up quick, the others have very hard time getting picked up. Care bear I believe is in her 40's. Let him clear out some of the dead wood, easier to find different girls. I am surprised Heaven didn't go, she's another one struggleing for a date lately. Maybe he will take Bree that crazy as a bat with the knive. There is a few others that could go to then they will start getting BP prices LOL.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Be aware Balto county LE is questioning guys coming out of rooms with girls to see if they gave girl any money. They scare the guy into saying what they did and how much it cost.
Be safe, be careful.
-
06-18-16 22:29 #29754Senior Member

Posts: 1370Yeah that's Skinny Samantha, Ashely, Carie, and April.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-16 19:18 #29753Senior Member

Posts: 207Big Mike and his galz!
Have to agree. The one local I know, Diamond, aka Ashley a good old Arbutus, Halethorpe girl has reinvented herself on those long weekends when the sperm donor has the kids, for the last 3 years give or take! Can't speak to the other gals in the line up!
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-16 17:13 #29752Senior Member

Posts: 978Big Mike
Trust me when I say it won't last long, been tried many times before.
Originally Posted by FunShip75
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-16 16:13 #29751Senior Member

Posts: 616You guys know these ladies?
Did this Big Mike guy just take your ladies off the streets andput them on BP?
Big Mike - http://baltimore.backpage.com/AdultJ...afety/13657566.
Samantha. She looks good. - http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...antha/14154149.
Diamond - http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-town/14075506.
Care bear - http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...s-out/12781768.
Butterfly? - http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...-town/12707755.









Reply With Quote






