Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 1242
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #582

    Jessi and the Rock Dweller

    Thanks for sharing this amusing account of your dream. As for her face, that was a topic of vigorous discussion just earlier this month. I guess you missed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    Were the lights on? Sorry, I am not into pock marks.
    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    I visited Jessi over the weekend. I have been very curious about her for months now, however her schedule can be booked. I made an initial appointment a few weeks ago. However, when I pulled into her driveway, I saw a woman watering her garden, who I assumed was Jessi. The woman didn't look all that appealing, so I literally turned around and pulled away. Jessi texted me once I was home and said, "that was my neighbor, why did you leave?"

    So, I booked with her again this weekend. When I pull into her driveway this time, there's some shirtless guy laying on a large rock outside her apartment in the lawn area. I pulled in anticipating there could be a bystander or two, so I wasn't as caught off guard this time. I walked by the drunkard and up to her door.

    She opened the door, and I was disappointed. I was expecting a tight bodied, average looking woman with some frizzy hair. She had a decent body, but the face was bad. I'm surprised no one mentioned it in the pm's when I inquired about her.

    She said I had to go on top. Which is mind boggling because I'm a big bastard. It was over and done with in a few minutes. The only good part about it was a decent tight butt and relatively tight you know what for a "mature" woman, but nothing out of the ordinary.

    She had some white bandage looking cloth wrapped around her left forearm, which just added to the whole disenchanting interaction. Seemed nice enough, we didn't really talk too much. On my way out, Jessi looked outside and said she didn't really like the guy sleeping on the rock. She said he was drunk and sleeping it off, and not to worry abut him. On the walk out the door the guy was still laying on the big rock. We made eye contact quickly at the bottom of the stairs. I could only imagine the relationship possibilities between this rock dweller and Jessi. Was this her brother, her friend, at the very least it's her downstairs neighbor. This guy knows what's going on, and has to see it every day as he drys out on his rock. I don't think I could deal with seeing that every day at my place of residence. Different men walking in and out of my upstairs neighbors apartment, knocking their heavy feet down the stairs.

    I cherish my brief interaction with the rock dweller, he taught me many things that day. God Bless him.

  2. #581

    MILF Jessi

    I visited Jessi over the weekend. I have been very curious about her for months now, however her schedule can be booked. I made an initial appointment a few weeks ago. However, when I pulled into her driveway, I saw a woman watering her garden, who I assumed was Jessi. The woman didn't look all that appealing, so I literally turned around and pulled away. Jessi texted me once I was home and said, "that was my neighbor, why did you leave?"

    So, I booked with her again this weekend. When I pull into her driveway this time, there's some shirtless guy laying on a large rock outside her apartment in the lawn area. I pulled in anticipating there could be a bystander or two, so I wasn't as caught off guard this time. I walked by the drunkard and up to her door.

    She opened the door, and I was disappointed. I was expecting a tight bodied, average looking woman with some frizzy hair. She had a decent body, but the face was bad. I'm surprised no one mentioned it in the pm's when I inquired about her.

    She said I had to go on top. Which is mind boggling because I'm a big bastard. It was over and done with in a few minutes. The only good part about it was a decent tight butt and relatively tight you know what for a "mature" woman, but nothing out of the ordinary.

    She had some white bandage looking cloth wrapped around her left forearm, which just added to the whole disenchanting interaction. Seemed nice enough, we didn't really talk too much. On my way out, Jessi looked outside and said she didn't really like the guy sleeping on the rock. She said he was drunk and sleeping it off, and not to worry abut him. On the walk out the door the guy was still laying on the big rock. We made eye contact quickly at the bottom of the stairs. I could only imagine the relationship possibilities between this rock dweller and Jessi. Was this her brother, her friend, at the very least it's her downstairs neighbor. This guy knows what's going on, and has to see it every day as he drys out on his rock. I don't think I could deal with seeing that every day at my place of residence. Different men walking in and out of my upstairs neighbors apartment, knocking their heavy feet down the stairs.

    I cherish my brief interaction with the rock dweller, he taught me many things that day. God Bless him.

  3. #580

    Gardner Girl

    Saw this post today, sent her a text and gave me little info, says she discreet and private. Any info greatly appreciated.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...shhhh/32215359

    Hi guys the names jazzmine (jazzy) I'm not your average girl next door I'm 5'5 silky brown hair and a little extra cushion to keep you warm in all the right places but don't let my good girl look fool you I can be naughty 😋and sweet🍭 so if your looking for a good time or someone to trade secrets with or maybe even a naughty fantasy 💦 with don't hesitate or be shy come experiance the curvy side of life 💋give me a call ill be waiting!!978 431 xxxx 🚫No black guys 🚫Private calls ✔Good Hygeine.

    Poster's age: 23.

    • Location: gardner, Worcester.

  4. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggaDick  [View Original Post]
    Who is taking these videos? I hope it's the clients on their own. I don't see k as being in the same league as the.

    "Zumba girl". If I had to choose I would very quickly choose Alexis W.
    The video is years old. It has been circulating in the nethers of the internet for quite a while. It was probably made with her permission with the assumption it was for his private use, but then he posted it on the internet. From what I heard she asked him to take it down and it did disappear off pornhub where it was originally posted. However, the problem with the internet is that once something is out there you're never getting it back completely especially with porn stuff that gets mirrored all over the place.

  5. #578

    Videos

    Who is taking these videos? I hope it's the clients on their own. I don't see k as being in the same league as the.

    "Zumba girl". If I had to choose I would very quickly choose Alexis W.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ink6919  [View Original Post]
    This video is my answer. First watch this; with the volume on. Then you understand what you are signing up for.

    Definitely not ideal for first (or 5th) time mongers.

    Is a valid option for senior mongers who know what they are signing up for (And likely low on cash).

    As a relatively poor person; the price is a real factor.

    I haven't partnered up on her ever; but as Big had suggested- I definitely would (no homo, lets just keep her mouth full). I'm pretty free weekday morning & afternoons in July. Just saying.

  6. #577

    Must watch first

    This video is my answer. First watch this; with the volume on. Then you understand what you are signing up for.

    Definitely not ideal for first (or 5th) time mongers.

    Is a valid option for senior mongers who know what they are signing up for (And likely low on cash).

    As a relatively poor person; the price is a real factor.

    I haven't partnered up on her ever; but as Big had suggested- I definitely would (no homo, lets just keep her mouth full). I'm pretty free weekday morning & afternoons in July. Just saying.

  7. #576
    No go. Been there once out of curiosity years ago, don't plan to ever repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by WindBlown  [View Original Post]
    So, for everyone here who has experienced the K before, would you recommend her to anyone who is new to her?

    Go. Or no go.

  8. #575

    All the right curves

    Hello Gentlemen.

    FYI.

    Liked the pics of this one.

    http://worcester.backpage.com/Female...urves/34825254

    # ends in 1440.

    Girl ended up looking somewhat like the pics. Definitely an attractive girl It was 100 half / 150 hr. Took the plunge. Gave her 100, she seemed quiet.

    Then she was stalling. Then started going to another room and then poof ran right out the door and gone in the getaway car.

    So obviously beware with this one or don't pay up front.

    Lesson learned. Too bad. There was potential but then when I think about it some more I'm pissed losing out that donation.

    So gentlemen stay away or someone get a freebie and don't pay and say that's for leomnewbie.

    Thanks.

    LN.

  9. #574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    K Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by WindBlown  [View Original Post]
    A video is worth a thousand words in this case. Now I completely understand what everyone is saying.

    I'm not quite sure what the level of weirdness is. I can't believe I watched the entire video, and that she talked for 15 minutes non-stop. Wow.
    So in the video there's a switch from bare anal to bare vajayjay, and how many times has K-cup offered to finish a fella with oral? . . . After watching the video I'm thinking that she ought to at least have a washcloth around to use on her male clients after the anal, so nothing starts brewing in the vajayjay from the transfer of bacteria.

    For those who suggest that visiting this gal is a one-time experience to experience, I again agree with the poster who focused, as I did, on the fact that the question involved a beginning monger. If an experienced monger wants to give K-cup a try, well, sure, it's at least an educated decision. But a first-timer? If so few of us want to repeat, it can't. By definition. Be the best experience. So why put a beginning monger through that much self-questioning? . . . I wouldn't want to do that to anyone.

  10. #573

    A picture is worth a thousand words

    A video is worth a thousand words in this case. Now I completely understand what everyone is saying.

    I'm not quite sure what the level of weirdness is. I can't believe I watched the entire video, and that she talked for 15 minutes non-stop. Wow.


  11. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    K is not for first timers, but then again you do not have to worry for Uncle LEO since she has been vouched at infinitum. Does not matter how negative points she has, age, place, talks, etc. The price is really low for MSOG, back door game, and basically everything goes, that's why we all return.

    SePuede.

    Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty.
    https://www.tnaflix.com/anal-porn/Se...21/video517656

  12. #571

    K

    K is not for first timers, but then again you do not have to worry for Uncle LEO since she has been vouched at infinitum. Does not matter how negative points she has, age, place, talks, etc. The price is really low for MSOG, back door game, and basically everything goes, that's why we all return.

    SePuede.

    Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty.

  13. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by WindBlown  [View Original Post]
    But from what I've heard so far, if my first time was with her, I, probably wouldn't still be in this hobby. LOL.

    WB.
    I read the question as a newbie to the hobby. If I were to speak to an experienced partaker I would definitely say go for it!!

    If to an inexperienced one, I would say 1 and done.

    My 1/2 cents.

    Clit.

  14. #569

    Correct

    But from what I've heard so far, if my first time was with her, I, probably wouldn't still be in this hobby. LOL.

    WB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    I read the question as first timer for her, not a newbie to the hobby.

  15. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    the poll question was, "Would you recommend this lady to a first-timer?
    I read the question as first timer for her, not a newbie to the hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by WindBlown  [View Original Post]
    So, for everyone here who has experienced the K before, would you recommend her to anyone who is new to her?

    Go. Or no go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape