The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6168

    Massage and lip service

    Any local girls good for a rub and BBBJ?

    I know amber is a great rub, anyone else worth trying out?

  2. #6167
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    That stinks. I was ripped off, but never robbed. Feel free to post the full number.
    (508) 475-9410.
    Where you ripped off by the same people?

  3. #6166
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingforFun  [View Original Post]
    Talked to mandy today re: these recent revelations. Saw her this week, so understandably worried (reports of her death quality-wise are greatly exaggerated though).

    Sounds like she is going to get tested this weekend. When I hear back from her, I'll pass along to you all.

    Won't get into fingerpointing or blame game, but the situation sucks. I've been researching aquarium antibiotics all morn and trying to figure out if it feels different when I piss.
    Coconut oil spirulina chlorella and hot water and lemons on an empty stomach in the am. Technically, what have you got left to lose?

  4. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCt  [View Original Post]
    Today I called 508-475-94 xx.

    Went to the hotel room knocked at the door all of a sudden this guy comes down the hallway and throws his arms around me and stole my money! Be careful. This was a hotel in West Warick. The add is down now. I called the hotel manager he was going to call the cops. I hope he got nailed.
    That stinks. I was ripped off, but never robbed. Feel free to post the full number.
    (508) 475-9410.

  5. #6164

  6. #6163

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    How is Ally doing by the way? I haven't seen her post lately, unless she's posting on CL.
    Are Ally the swirler girl and Aly Belle (Liz) the same person?

  7. #6162

    Nj

    I'm guessing she overstayed her welcome. Her sisters took her in when she got kicked out of her old place. It was too nice of a neighborhood and she should have moved out as soon as she was back on her feet with first and last month rent to get a place of her own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ostate43  [View Original Post]
    Fun and great woman but not that smartest woman http://www.thesunchronicle.com/news/...f28f834ca.html.

  8. #6161

    Ally

    The real skinny girl, no tits, tats, black hair? Saw last summer, had both numbers and fell off the planet. Would fuck her any where. I am curious as well.

  9. #6160

    Ally

    How is Ally doing by the way? I haven't seen her post lately, unless she's posting on CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    She reminds me of Ally the swirler girl who everyone loved and look what happened to her!!

  10. #6159
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfingforFun  [View Original Post]
    Talked to mandy today re: these recent revelations. Saw her this week, so understandably worried (reports of her death quality-wise are greatly exaggerated though).

    Sounds like she is going to get tested this weekend. When I hear back from her, I'll pass along to you all.

    Won't get into fingerpointing or blame game, but the situation sucks. I've been researching aquarium antibiotics all morn and trying to figure out if it feels different when I piss.
    LOL, been there. There was a time a couple years back where I could swear something felt "off" when I peed, and I was sure I had caught something. Turned out it was a kidney stone.

    For what it's worth, I've seen Mandy recently and have no problems to report. I communicated with her today as well. She said some things to me that I think may explain some of the less enthusiastic performances that some have reported (which I have never experienced). I'll just say this: guys, don't forget that providers are human beings just like all of us. Try to treat them as such. They're not robots or vending machines.

  11. #6158

    Mandy

    Talked to mandy today re: these recent revelations. Saw her this week, so understandably worried (reports of her death quality-wise are greatly exaggerated though).

    Sounds like she is going to get tested this weekend. When I hear back from her, I'll pass along to you all.

    Won't get into fingerpointing or blame game, but the situation sucks. I've been researching aquarium antibiotics all morn and trying to figure out if it feels different when I piss.

  12. #6157
    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    I hate to put a damper on Mandy action but this deal lately with her being tired may very well be other than servicing too many customers. Also she offered BBFS to anyone for extra which I did not partake since she is high volume and doesn't discriminate. She is a nice girl but a gambler because she will do anything for anyone. She reminds me of Ally the swirler girl who everyone loved and look what happened to her!! Destiny has done far more BBBJ's than Mandy but she manages to stay clean since her pussy is for the most part off limits. So my recommendation to Andrew70 is go to the doctor and if you only got a BBBJ you should be fine or at worst a shot in the ass and you will be back in business however if you took advantage of her BBFS go to doctor for sure and hope for the best.
    Just to clarify, there were reports of her offering BBFS early on, but I asked her about it a couple months back and she said she wasn't doing that anymore.

  13. #6156

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew70  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone that has visited Mandy recently left with anything they didn't come in with, PM me.
    I hate to put a damper on Mandy action but this deal lately with her being tired may very well be other than servicing too many customers. Also she offered BBFS to anyone for extra which I did not partake since she is high volume and doesn't discriminate. She is a nice girl but a gambler because she will do anything for anyone. She reminds me of Ally the swirler girl who everyone loved and look what happened to her!! Destiny has done far more BBBJ's than Mandy but she manages to stay clean since her pussy is for the most part off limits. So my recommendation to Andrew70 is go to the doctor and if you only got a BBBJ you should be fine or at worst a shot in the ass and you will be back in business however if you took advantage of her BBFS go to doctor for sure and hope for the best.

  14. #6155

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGamer  [View Original Post]
    According to this report.

    http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...e-fake/5920880

  15. #6154

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape