Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13749

    No fricken way Brah

    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she lost weight. Looks better too.

    Opinions?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5638031463.html
    No disrespect whatsoever my Braddah, you are a respected and well known monger here but this chick is flat out gross my Braddah, I wrote review back couple years ago when she first came onto the scene, didn't know my fricken car could burn rubber so well.

  2. #13748

    Selina at CC

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...aseyou/5463968

    Haven't checked out this provider in a while, and wasn't planning on repeating. But Selina text me and said come try my new massage. So horny me said "WTH" and went. Arrived, took a shower, and lay face down on table. Got her standard med massage which was not bad. After finishing whole body face down, starting working on a butt massage with oil. Was pretty nice working the glutes, had the fingers roaming the crack, under the the sides of jr and balls. Then felt the nice C cups on my ass. Jr was already rock hard. Flpped over and started with more oil on jr, working a nice slow HJ. Then some nice tit massage squeezing with some side to side, up and down motions. Thinking, "ok" this is something new for her. Felt pretty nice. Then she asked me if I wanted a pussy rub massage. WTF! Hell yea! She said pay extra, I said no problem cause I wanted to try this. So she dropped her panties and hopped on the table. I noticed that she's fully shaved now. Holy shit my favorite. Shaved nani! Applied more oil and started a little more teasing HJ. Then she oiled up that clean shaven nani and craddled on jr in CG. Started rubbing my dick with her pussy. DAMN! It felt pretty much like a BBFS. Well pretty close. But it was pretty hot watching my dick getting rubbed up and down her bare pussy, squeezing her man-made Cs. I was pretty freaking horny, so it didn't take long for me to unload. Kept rubbing till I was unloaded and empty. Cleaned up and showered.

    WOW! This was pretty good. Not quite B2 B massage or NURU, but was pretty close. Shit. Made me cum pretty fast. . 60 for the massage, and $ for the extra. I was cool with that. Next best thing to BBFS with out having to unload into some of you mongers leftovers, like at Kison or CHM. LOL Will definitely repeat.

    Monger on.

    Flesh.

  3. #13747

    Sisi is a young student and a model! Wow!

    Thanks Mobius H for posting the link. Wow! That girl is talented! Not only is she a student, but she is a model for athletic wear on a website!

  4. #13746
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...325844845.html

    http://www.91sport.cc/news/671.htm

    Her ads started showing up a few months ago.

    "Only text message" could mean a few things. Perhaps she cannot listen in English especially if you talk too fast or use colloquial or slang terms, and later deciphers your text message using a gadget. She may have a dude answering for her, like some KBGs do. I didn't want to mention it but the worst, of course, is it turns out to be LE; they can then strategize between texts, unbeknownst to you. Or it may just be her phone has unlimited text and not a lot of minutes. I've seen girls get upset with guys who don't stop talking or who call too much.

    Personally I think she's just another girl and you won't know what you get til you see her, and there may be more than one girl on call.

  5. #13745
    Quote Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69  [View Original Post]
    Probably fake pic and not her. It just looks too good. If she resembles this sexy and pretty lady in the ad that 'd be great, but idk, she could be a fugly. We just don't know. I just hate it when they don't use their real pics. Anyone take one for the team and tried her? Info on her would be nice. Bush too.

  6. #13744

    Rika

    Looks like she lost weight. Looks better too.

    Opinions?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5638031463.html

  7. #13743

    Annie on Pensacola Street

    Did anyone see Annie who works with Mint in Pensacola Street?

    Does she play? Anyone get HJ from her? Please advise.

  8. #13742

    New Sisi college girl


  9. #13741
    Quote Originally Posted by Shengnu888  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update.
    Yep she is no where near her picture. Pass at all cost guys not worth it got some better ones out there!

  10. #13740

    Thought everyone could use a good laugh

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    Hilarous! But now I will be checking every closet next time I get bodywork!

  11. #13739

    Jaymie in Kapolei

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5639040899.html

    Standard rates for time? Legit only or more possible with repeat visits? Someone please provide a description of her body.

    Jan Dubblefoh
    Jan -.

    Standard rates 60-90 for 60 minutes-90 minutes. Hot spinner body, and very cute face.

    YMMV and sounds like limited to just a few.

    - Hog.

  12. #13738

    Thought everyone could use a good laugh


  13. #13737

    Jaymie in Kapolei

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about a year ago in CC. She told me her life story, where she lives, etc. Very loquacious and open in communicating. She also shared regarding her other life endeavors. She gave a great massage and in my opinion I thought she was cute. She has a good heart, be nice to her and take care of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Jaymie used to work out of CC then she had a place in CS downtown. Now she is operating out of her home in kapolei. Nice place. Hard to find at first but I'll be going back since she is the only one in kapolei plus she gives a good massage.
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5639040899.html

    Standard rates for time? Legit only or more possible with repeat visits? Someone please provide a description of her body.

    Jay Dubblefoh

  14. #13736

    I was satisfied with her massage skills

    Quote Originally Posted by Hihon  [View Original Post]
    Jaymie used to work out of CC then she had a place in CS downtown. Now she is operating out of her home in kapolei. Nice place. Hard to find at first but I'll be going back since she is the only one in kapolei plus she gives a good massage.
    Saw her about a year ago in CC. She told me her life story, where she lives, etc. Very loquacious and open in communicating. She also shared regarding her other life endeavors. She gave a great massage and in my opinion I thought she was cute. She has a good heart, be nice to her and take care of her.

  15. #13735

    4-Hand MSOG

    Quote Originally Posted by AwabiHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've always wanted to try a 4 handed massage and I know the typical charge is like 100-120 for the house 60 minutes 2 girls but what is typically expected for the tip if HJ happens? 60 per girl? When 4 hand massage do both girl typically stroke you or just one?

    Awabi.
    Yes it's double HJ. It's MSOG by my experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape