Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,026 to 17,040 of 30759
-
06-16-16 02:06 #13734Senior Member

Posts: 341Does she have any other therapist that work with her? I know she mentioned one more therapist, but said she lived in town so commute might suck for her.
Originally Posted by Hawaii65
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-16 23:27 #13733Senior Member

Posts: 218Over there is all legit.
Originally Posted by Hawaii65
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-16 22:32 #13732Senior Member

Posts: 340Pat in Kapolei
I've also seen Pat in Kapolei and also received total legit service with no hint of play. I wouldn't hold your breath either. If pure looking for a really good massage at elevated prices, then Thai Aroma is a decent place, especially if you love on the West side.
-
06-15-16 19:04 #13731Senior Member

Posts: 76Pat at Thai Aroma in Kapolei
Went to see Pat twice. Totally legit. She's very petite and she gives a great massage. 60 for one hour. Has anyone gotten any play from her?
-
06-15-16 15:18 #13730Senior Member

Posts: 340Summer at Siam Thai
I decided to go out on my own and try a new MT at Siam Thai. I booked Summer for a 90 minute session well in advance. Met her at the entrance and I found her to be quite attractive. She escorted me into the room and asked me to get ready and said she would be back soon. A few minutes later she knocked and entered. No real details other than she gives a great massage, no hint of any extras, but that's ok with me. Some conversation but wasn't too talkative, which is good. Great hands, found the rough spots and easily worked them out. Overall great session and I will definitely be a repeat customer.
-
06-15-16 02:23 #13729Senior Member

Posts: 5231"Lucky we live Hawaii!"
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
[View Original Post]
. We have exotic women from all over the world here.
-
06-15-16 01:17 #13728Senior Member

Posts: 149Lily
This is Lily, the owner of Leelawade at CC 39th floor.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-16 01:14 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 149Pinky
Pinky is legit. She moved to mainland with her husband a few years ago. Not sure why she's moving back to Hawaii.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-16 00:10 #13726Senior Member

Posts: 642Any info
I've seen her before. Forget her name and if there is action. Think not.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5634334778.html
-
06-14-16 16:45 #13725Senior Member

Posts: 440Sally
I texted the number and asked who was there and the person responded that her name was Sally and she only took phone calls. After that, I went to the board for info.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
06-14-16 15:55 #13724Regular Member

Posts: 3Does she provide extras and get naked too? She's not bad.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 15:49 #13723Senior Member

Posts: 5231Is this Jasmine's new number, or has someone taken over Jasmine's business?:
Originally Posted by HawaiiBoy
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5634646171.html
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_d408b9c30102vlio.html
You are correct about 1501, and the curtains do not block jackhammer sounds.
Jasmine's place wasn't super busy so this Sally may be a secret or just an unknown (until now).
Rina was the only cutie there IMO. After she left, the quality went downhill. You've already actually seen this Sally there?
-
06-14-16 15:43 #13722Senior Member

Posts: 5231She was the big subject of discussion several years ago; she is real and many have sampled. I was wondering where she went. It looks like she still has the same number.
Originally Posted by Esunchiste
[View Original Post]
I haven't been tracking her all these years but maybe her regs know her better.
See Blake's Post #12539 and the ones prior, currently on Page 80.
-
06-14-16 13:22 #13721Regular Member

Posts: 3Possible prospect. Got to a couple other options though. Hehe.
Originally Posted by SmokinGun
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 12:41 #13720Senior Member

Posts: 115Pinky
Any info on this pinky? Looks legit but just wondering if anyone sampled.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5633706963.html










Reply With Quote






