Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 17,041 to 17,055 of 30759
-
06-14-16 12:18 #13719Senior Member

Posts: 440Sally
Anybody got info on a girl named Sally at CC 1501? I think that is where Rina used to work and they have 2 beds with a curtain in between. I searched and didn't find anything on Sally and was curious if this was a hidden gem nobody wants to report on.
HB.
-
06-14-16 10:55 #13718Banned Member

Posts: 105Nice
Good report look forward to putting her in the lineup.
Originally Posted by SmokinGun
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 04:58 #13717Senior Member

Posts: 642Toft Jenny
Went and not her in the pics, duh, couldn't nail it on thechead but think its Tina but lost maybe 20 lbs. Just thinking but not sure. Hard massage was decent, flip and was asked. Lets just say I think I been in there before. 5', 105 lbs, bees implanted, partially shaved, looks about 7. Wpuld repeat after trying the many other availables. She does follow directions well.
Originally Posted by SquirtLuva69
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 03:11 #13716Senior Member

Posts: 592Judy
Had Judy recently in CC. Decent looking small apartment where she seemed to be the only one there. Her Chinese late 20's or early 30's looks are slightly different from the blurred face photo at the top but that it her. The photo gives maybe a rating of 8 in looks. In person, I would say that her face was about a 6. 5 and body is a 7. See sized breasts and hairy pussy made junior boy salute right away. She agreed to take a shower with me where we took turns washing each other. She gave me some BBBJ sampling and I initiated some b2 b rubbing and sucking. This was only 5 minutes into my appointment and things were looking really positive! After getting back to the room, it was on. BBBJ, titty licking / sucking, DATO and DATY on that beautiful, hairy, slimy wet pussy. Unfortunately, she wouldn't DFK or rim me. But that's okay because she was totally into fucking me after I made her cum by DATY. Went through the pounding of several CFS positions for what seemed like about 20 minutes and her moans seemed authentic! I ended up cumming on top of her Bush above her pussy. Nice ending to a pleasant no-rush session. She doesn't speak English well but she does know the language of the service she is providing. L=6. 5, S=8, A=9.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Smokin Gun; 06-14-16 at 03:21. Reason: Added information
-
06-13-16 05:24 #13715Senior Member

Posts: 384She's never asked me for money up front. I think it might have been the girl before her. But even if she does, she's always aiming to please with my sessions with her.
Originally Posted by Scott4
[View Original Post]
Flesh.
-
06-12-16 20:33 #13714Banned Member

Posts: 105Is she the one who wants $ upfront.
Originally Posted by Fleshlight
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-16 05:57 #13713Senior Member

Posts: 384Judy back at CC
Judy left for about a week, but she's back at CC 12th floor. Had some good service with her. Worth checking out. Single AMP, no rush.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...eyou-o/3938632
Flesh.
-
06-11-16 22:38 #13712Senior Member

Posts: 5231I see. Well there weren't any young girls when I went; overage if anything.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 20:55 #13711Senior Member

Posts: 324Ghetto at 512
The darkness is to hide the talent I guess. It won't help. Don't fuck a tranny LOL.
Originally Posted by TBoy808
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 20:35 #13710Senior Member

Posts: 76That sounds about right. Was pretty ghetto and dark in there.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 19:52 #13709Senior Member

Posts: 642Anyone see this Jenny?
Is she for real, she says she is. This used to be Tina's number.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...se-you/3304997
-
06-11-16 18:14 #13708Senior Member

Posts: 324Blue Buddha Spa 512 CC
Did a search on DCCA and no business license is shown. You got to pay your taxes Cindy or your going to get shut down again.
-
06-11-16 17:17 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 324Blue Budda
Their ad has the owners picture in it. Its the girl with the black rim glasses. She use to own / run Far East Spa awhile ago and was shut down I think of underage girls and that's bad in my opinion.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 14:40 #13706Senior Member

Posts: 5231Far East Spa was in 512. Perhaps they lost their talent as you said and business died off, and now someone is trying their luck as Blue Buddha.
Originally Posted by LoseMoney23
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 14:21 #13705Senior Member

Posts: 340Summer from Siam Thai at CC
Does anyone have any information on Summer from Siam Thai? I have a 90 minute session scheduled today and would like to know insider info (legit or HE)? I've been to Siam Thai a lot and have my regular masseuse, but she wasnt available. I typically would wait until she was available but body a mess from getting back to the gym after a 3-week break and went on vacation to Thailand. Any information like (yeah or nay and extra $$) would be appreciated, I just want to know what I'm walking into beforehand so I don't embarrass her or I. Thanks and happy mongering.











Reply With Quote






