Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,856 to 24,870 of 40027
-
06-12-16 16:53 #15172Senior Member

Posts: 225DFK may be tempting but why would you do that if she is giving a BBBJ? That means she has given it to many others.
Originally Posted by AlexTk
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-16 16:46 #15171Senior Member

Posts: 225Yeah I know who you are talking about. By no means pretty but not the worst looking. She has done a little more than standard in the past for me and has some nice fat nips. But I only go there in a pinch. Nothing special.
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-16 16:44 #15170Senior Member

Posts: 341New Spas
For those who participate, there are two new spas. One is located in River Grove (Cumberland and Grand). It's a foot spa along with a full body massage. The other (Wellness Spa) has not opened yet. It is located in Oak Park on North Avenue just across from the US Bank parking lot. I haven't visited either, do not plan on visiting either but wanted to let my friends on this site know. If I still participated, I'd bet that standard is and will be available at both locations.
-
06-12-16 15:56 #15169Senior Member

Posts: 102Wtf
I found my self in Chinatown with time on my hands to, I never tried a AMP in Chinatown cause only heard bad things, apt girls are good, but just wanted good really massage with standard ending, well I reach to a couple of you on here with no luck, so about to go, then I see this post, and give it a try, what the F this horrible three 50 year olds two 40 , wants hand 60 mouth100 69 150 FS 200 ! I got massage and left she bitching you chose me I make no money, table shower imagine the the basement in the movie Saw, I can't judge but honestly worse time I can remember, I guess that's what happens when always looking for something new, Ruby spa stay away.
Originally Posted by WoodStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-16 14:31 #15168Senior Member

Posts: 311Moon
I've been wanting to toftt on a new not reviewed CT AMP but I decided to visit Moon in CT instead. Wanted a sure thing and my last visit to a new spot (Sunflower) was disappointing. I have not been to Moon in about 9-12 months and wanted to see if the talent has changed. It hasnt and I ended up with the same girl. The taller square face therapist. I never asked her name but if you visit you will know who she is. She is very giggly and accommodating but the massage was not that great. Left happy but for. 85 spent I did not feel I got my moneys worth. The talent at Rubys seem to be the best in the CT area. Maybe I will return to Moon a year later but I doubt it.
-
06-11-16 12:37 #15167Senior Member

Posts: 667Thai in michigan
I stopped driving a 18 wheeler around 1998, But I would say Dearborn Mi. Ran a lot of secondary roads, Off of the interstate Hwy.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst80
[View Original Post]
All hot fright for GM and Ford Motor.
I use to stop every time I got with in 30 Miles of it.
-
06-11-16 12:30 #15166Senior Member

Posts: 667Mrwiggly
Saw Vivian yesterday, Wow great table shower.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 19:39 #15165Senior Member

Posts: 1714Ax
Read the Asian Apartment Girl thread. AX is discussed a lot. They have 4 locations, Oak Brook, Ohare, Skokie and they recently added Schaumburg.
Originally Posted by MWiggly2
[View Original Post]
AX = Asian Xclusive.
http://asianxclusive.net/gallery.php?g=13
-
06-10-16 14:43 #15164Senior Member

Posts: 210Where is AX? I've been searching the thread and google but can't find anything specific. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 14:38 #15163Senior Member

Posts: 210Who does this type of shower in the Chicago area?
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 14:34 #15162Senior Member

Posts: 210You're tipping is too high. Should be in and out with FS for less than $175. Usually the door fee plus $100.
Originally Posted by AlexTk
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 12:41 #15161Regular Member

Posts: 17Newbie in chicago learning the ropes.
Here is my experiences so far in chicago.
Ruby spa on S archer. - Great service. The women are very attentive to you. I've never dreamt of FS but seems possible YMMV. I've had 3 dreams there. Twice with lucy and once with yoyo.
Lucy- Lucy gives a great massage. BBJ and CBJ is provided depending on what you like. Lots of play involved. HJ, DFK in between, breast play and ass play. Upon meeting her she wears jean shorts and a tank top but in Both dreams she changed into a silk lingerie. Great massage and great tongue techinque. Massage is $30-$60 and tip. During my first dream, tip was $120 2nd dream I was able to get it lowered to $80. If TS is provided one pop then another during massage.
Yoyo- Great lady. Super friendly. She didn't offer TS during my dream. Massage was above average but not great. She does a walking on your back technique, great at first then it just straight up hurts. CBJ was offered in the dream. Massage was $40 and tip was $100.
Both clean you up after the service and continues a massage for another 10-15 minutes. Then they get you water / green tea hug and kiss (on cheek). Both will walk you to the door to say bye. Lucy will slap your ass on the way out with a sexy laugh.
-
06-10-16 12:39 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 348Anything new in Oak Park
My last visit to Renew (just off 290) earlier this year was a bust, any new developments of at minimum HE's? Same for place on North Avenue, how are things there?
I don't want to come up short again, no time.
-
06-09-16 13:28 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 139Unwind, now wound up
Have not been to unwind off of archer since there was the girl there who spoke Greek (maybe 2 years), and now I know why. I don't mind if a girl is not the best looking if the massage is good, but both were subpar. She tries to get me to skip the shower, umm, I've just been hanging drywall for 5 hours, it may be a good idea. Crappy plastic table in the shower area, maybe I should have listened to her. On to the massage, she keeps whispering something in my ear, I just say medium massage only please. She keeps on trying to grab and twist my nipples and is trying to get me to turn over. Finally I get up and say we are done, no tip, and keep your water. Only bonus, had Connie's afterwards and that never let's me down.
-
06-08-16 06:42 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 210Where in Michigan? Can you PM me the whereabouts of this Thai spa?
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





