Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15158
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher88  [View Original Post]
    30 Minute session Just wouldn't have got it done.

    I remember fun in the shower wow those were the days. I was in Michigan a few years back. Stopped by a Thai Spa. She said Shower first.

    I said sure. Not only a shower, loofah body wash. One pop in the shower, Then the massage, She was so short she could almost walk between my legs. And another pop during the massage, She was like a little Monkey on my back. Then back to the shower. She tried to get me to get another pop, I just couldn't get it done. (.
    Where in Michigan? Can you PM me the whereabouts of this Thai spa?

  2. #15157

    Forum To The Rescue

    Relax Spa.

    North Ashland.

    Chicago, IL.

    Decided to use forum information. Decided to try Relax Spa on North Ashland.

    I went there tired and stressed. I left there energized and HAPPY. I will repeat.

  3. #15156

    SOs phone number

    You actually gave your SOs phone number to the stripper? LOL. Thats hilarious. Lucky you had the good sense to catch your faux pas. Else, you ass might be under the fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I try to avoid any kind of paper trail. I take out small, easily explainable amounts from the local ATMs instead of one or two large amounts that would stick out like a sore thumb. I stay off the tollway unless there is good reason (most of my places are nearby anyway, unless I decide, every once in a blue moon, to visit Stone Park). I'm retired and my SO works, so my afternoons are generally open. And I find that Club O, 390, and Fantasy are much more accommodating in the afternoon anyway. My biggest concern is that my burner phone will be found out, but, since we have old phones all over the place, I can hide it more or less in plain sight.

    I remember once, at Jimmy's, giving one of the girls my number. Somehow, in my state of minor intoxication, I gave her my SOs number instead. I had to run back the next day and come up with some carp about it being my old number and here was the right number. Fortunately, it worked; it was three years ago and neither of us have the same number anyway.

  4. #15155

    30 Minute session Just wouldn't have got it done.

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    That is the excuse that the girls at AX use to get guys in the shower that try to avoid it for extra time. "Lets play. It will be fun". I will admit my first couple of time here I was temped to avoid the shower for a 30 minute session. However the girls never rushed me and after I realized I could go two rounds during the hour, I never do the 30 minute anymore.
    30 Minute session Just wouldn't have got it done.

    I remember fun in the shower wow those were the days. I was in Michigan a few years back. Stopped by a Thai Spa. She said Shower first.

    I said sure. Not only a shower, loofah body wash. One pop in the shower, Then the massage, She was so short she could almost walk between my legs. And another pop during the massage, She was like a little Monkey on my back. Then back to the shower. She tried to get me to get another pop, I just couldn't get it done. (.

  5. #15154
    I also think the TS is a fun tie to get to know the girl and whether she's going to be fun during the massage. She certainly knows your clean, and if she's open to fun, she's going to give your dick a d nice soaping and se how you respond too. At worst she gets to act like she made a mistake and didn't meant to soap your dick, if the person acts weird. But if you're hard, and into it and she keeps soaping you, then you know you're going to get what you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there are several reasons. (1) As DMichaels, myself, and several others have mentioned, a frequent complaint is smelly guys. It's simply gross for them to deal with smelly ass. (2) Allows inspection of your junk for disease, etc. (3) Deterrent (limited) for LEO, and finally (4) time management. Often the MS does the TS to do the inspection and save time for the working girls. Bob.

  6. #15153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    TS Shower / Sauna

    Yes, there are several reasons. (1) As DMichaels, myself, and several others have mentioned, a frequent complaint is smelly guys. It's simply gross for them to deal with smelly ass. (2) Allows inspection of your junk for disease, etc. (3) Deterrent (limited) for LEO, and finally (4) time management. Often the MS does the TS to do the inspection and save time for the working girls. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    That is the excuse that the girls at AX use to get guys in the shower that try to avoid it for extra time. "Lets play. It will be fun". I will admit my first couple of time here I was temped to avoid the shower for a 30 minute session. However the girls never rushed me and after I realized I could go two rounds during the hour, I never do the 30 minute anymore.

  7. #15152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    One Roof

    You are correct. I can't put them under one roof. I might have to pick one ("L") and stick with it. I actually found a legit shop that might be for sale. Ironically, I started having sex with the owner. That will make negotiations tricky. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    Well, not for Papason. However how would that work out for you with your complete stable under on roof?

  8. #15151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Shower Time.

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    That is the excuse that the girls at AX use to get guys in the shower that try to avoid it for extra time. "Lets play. It will be fun". I will admit my first couple of time here I was temped to avoid the shower for a 30 minute session. However the girls never rushed me and after I realized I could go two rounds during the hour, I never do the 30 minute anymore.
    This provider never rushes me. Showering never bites into the overall time of the session. In fact she told me she doesn't like being rushed when we meet. I didn't rush her. Well as far as I know.

  9. #15150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    We play in the shower

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    I always shower before meeting a provider. In fact one girl I see likes to shower with me. We play in the shower. It's awesome.
    That is the excuse that the girls at AX use to get guys in the shower that try to avoid it for extra time. "Lets play. It will be fun". I will admit my first couple of time here I was temped to avoid the shower for a 30 minute session. However the girls never rushed me and after I realized I could go two rounds during the hour, I never do the 30 minute anymore.

  10. #15149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Sorry. It would be a legit shop

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I got a red light camera ticket in Chicago and wife wanted to know about it. Every play trip I make has a backup legit story. But sometimes its tough. Yes. Heck of a day, today. I'm exhausted. Today, I said I was in Chicago not Aurora, Lombard, and Madison. It would definitely be worth it to open a shop where I could go without all the hassle. Sorry. It would be a legit shop. Bob.
    Well, not for Papason. However how would that work out for you with your complete stable under on roof?

  11. #15148

    Sympathize

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Bob, hats off to you. I really wonder how you could pull such things off time and again. Several months ago I made a stealth trip to Indiana to meet a GF when the SO was thinking I was at work in Chicago. Well as luck would have it I was speeding and I made a illegal right turn where red light cameras were at work. Guess what I get a letter at home with a link to the video. My heart skipped several beats. I started wondering how many other trails I must have left behind. Like iPass toll charges with date and time stamps, credit card transactions at doubtful places, etc. Etc. I was preparing myself for a bunch of lies but thankfully the SO didn't get suspicious and didn't start digging for details. On the other hand, I really wish you get to open your shop and employ all your girls.
    I try to avoid any kind of paper trail. I take out small, easily explainable amounts from the local ATMs instead of one or two large amounts that would stick out like a sore thumb. I stay off the tollway unless there is good reason (most of my places are nearby anyway, unless I decide, every once in a blue moon, to visit Stone Park). I'm retired and my SO works, so my afternoons are generally open. And I find that Club O, 390, and Fantasy are much more accommodating in the afternoon anyway. My biggest concern is that my burner phone will be found out, but, since we have old phones all over the place, I can hide it more or less in plain sight.

    I remember once, at Jimmy's, giving one of the girls my number. Somehow, in my state of minor intoxication, I gave her my SOs number instead. I had to run back the next day and come up with some carp about it being my old number and here was the right number. Fortunately, it worked; it was three years ago and neither of us have the same number anyway.

  12. #15147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Driving

    I got a red light camera ticket in Chicago and wife wanted to know about it. Every play trip I make has a backup legit story. But sometimes its tough. Yes. Heck of a day, today. I'm exhausted. Today, I said I was in Chicago not Aurora, Lombard, and Madison. It would definitely be worth it to open a shop where I could go without all the hassle. Sorry. It would be a legit shop. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Bob, hats off to you. I really wonder how you could pull such things off time and again. Several months ago I made a stealth trip to Indiana to meet a GF when the SO was thinking I was at work in Chicago. Well as luck would have it I was speeding and I made a illegal right turn where red light cameras were at work. Guess what I get a letter at home with a link to the video. My heart skipped several beats. I started wondering how many other trails I must have left behind. Like iPass toll charges with date and time stamps, credit card transactions at doubtful places, etc. Etc. I was preparing myself for a bunch of lies but thankfully the SO didn't get suspicious and didn't start digging for details. On the other hand, I really wish you get to open your shop and employ all your girls.

  13. #15146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Freshly Showered.

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    You make a great point. During a recent trip to AX Paula and I had a discussion about showering before a session. She explained that I as a customer want a great experience. Blow job, ball suckling etc. She explained that she as a provider will be able to deliver much more pleasure when she does not have to experience undesirable odors. If you think about it, it is really just common sense and etiquette.
    I always shower before meeting a provider. In fact one girl I see likes to shower with me. We play in the shower. It's awesome.

  14. #15145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Smelly butts

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I was at a Korean place and she figured out she wanted to charge me 140 or 150 for everything. I said no thanks and told her I had 100 and she graciously accepted my offer. You can wax or shave but its more basic than that. Be shower fresh or clean if you are going into a place and not having them do the shower. My regular ladies at the Chinese places I frequent tell me all the time they appreciate how clean I am. A lady I've known for years told me she gets guys with smelly butts so she has to get a hot towel to clean it before she starts. She told me she never says anything to them about why she is doing it.
    You make a great point. During a recent trip to AX Paula and I had a discussion about showering before a session. She explained that I as a customer want a great experience. Blow job, ball suckling etc. She explained that she as a provider will be able to deliver much more pleasure when she does not have to experience undesirable odors. If you think about it, it is really just common sense and etiquette.

  15. #15144

    The one in Oak Park

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrodebert  [View Original Post]
    . . And not the Sunny Spa in Oak Park, or the Sunny Spa in Chicago, or the Sun Spa in Glen Ellyn.
    And on a semi related note, I randomly ventured into the Oak Park one last Saturday. Decent massage and a cute girl but no extras, only DIY. I was a tad disappointed but can't really complain since she was really sweet and gave a solid massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape