Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 8093
-
06-15-16 08:54 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 5563Another One More Run
Early, when I first started here on USASexGuide, my antagonists use to complain with much discussion about this one. They argued that the female asshole should not be exposed in such a presenting manner. I argued back that everyone had one, some acted like one and it was impossible to imagine a woman without one.
I seldom, almost never named poses. I guess I could have called this one the, "Asshole for Assholes," or the, "Doggie Style. ".
CookyJar.
-
06-15-16 08:50 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 5563Another One More Run
Actually it is not a favorite pose of mine, even though it does represent one of my favorite sex positions, "The Doggie Style. ".
The Doggie Style is about as difficult as they come, if you are seeking classy. Yet! A couple of girls manage to pull it off. Britney 18 is a good example. Mckenzie (RIP) is another. And! Maylea 17 is a fun one.
CookyJar.
-
06-15-16 08:31 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: One More Run
I heartily agree, the Ankles Away shot has more class and a higher difficulty level.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
Heels? That's a joke. Flip flops, well-worn sneakers and maybe clean socks are about the best I can hope for.
I always thought that without a face peeking out, the legs looked kind of disemboweled, like the legs were just hanging out by themselves. Besides, I needed the distraction away from the bottom of their feet.
CookyJar.
-
06-15-16 00:14 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: I can say.
I heartily agree.
Originally Posted by NvrStlPhilly
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
06-14-16 20:52 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 283I Can Say
Mr. Glockman has better taste than many of the board members. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-16 16:08 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 6038One More Run
I used to do this shot a lot, until I started doing the Ankles Away shot. In fact, I called it "The Pose. " Don't know why it's called the Shrimp Pose. Something obvious I'm sure. Its actually easier than the Ankles Away shot, but the lady needs to be wearing heels. It doesn't work without them. However, I never put the ladies face in the shot. I always thought that that detracted from "The Pose. "
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-16 17:06 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 6038One Last Shot: The Ultimate Ankles Away
Bea, doing 180 degrees.
-
06-10-16 16:59 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 6038Yes, she is still around, but you will have to come to Memphis! I've done a lot of girl on girl shots with her. She loves to eat pussy. You should see what see what she can do with a dildo.
Originally Posted by SurfingforFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-16 16:55 #6525

Posts: 385Amazing
Amazing shots of a beautiful woman GM! Is she still working? I would love to meet her if she is still around!
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
SFF.
-
06-10-16 16:50 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 6038For Those of You Who Are Curious
Here is a shot of Aries without her glasses. Take your pick. I forgot to note that she is nearly six feet tall and those long leg really make the ankles away shot something to behold. When she puts on heels, she towers over me. Somehow, it doesn't bother me!
Last edited by Glockman; 06-10-16 at 16:58. Reason: Added One More Photo
-
06-09-16 23:11 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 6038Nothing was left to chance. Nothing. I always try to keep their hands away from the pussy. Aries knows exactly how I like it. I took one shot, looked into the LCD of my Nikon, and grinned. The dickshots were next.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 22:48 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 284Damn, It is always the good ones that get scooped up and taken off the street. I had several opportunities to be with her and I blew it. She was fine as hell.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 22:05 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 5563I would have bracketed and done at least two shots, one glasses up on the bridge of her nose and one down. Then I would, as you have done, opted for the glasses down and eyes peeking over the top. Great effect! Bravo!
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
What about her lip color, the bed spread, the rose and the teddy bear? Were they deliberate or a happy coincidence? And, what about the placement of her hand? Most girls tend to keep their fingers close together and grip their legs. Did your tell her to spread them and gently place them under her legs? I could tell the hair was arranged for effect. Nice. No! Beautiful job! Once again, Bravo!
It's nice to have good models, like good actors they make a huge difference. But! Like the director of a great movie, it's the photographers who bring everything, the set, the dialog, the special effect and the people together.
CookyJar.
-
06-09-16 20:56 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 96What an awesome photo
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...1&d=1465507797
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
Should be turned into a life-sized fuckable sex toy made of Realskin!
Demand would be so high that factories would be turning them out day and night.
-
06-09-16 18:35 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 6038I did spread those lips and we both enjoyed it. She is very nearsighted and does not usually wear her glasses while being photographed. I told her to leave them on. It makes her look like the highschool English teacher we all wished we had. I also had her leave her sweater on to emphasize her face and pussy. The black sweater made a nice background for her long black hair. You are right. These photos dont occur by accident.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






