Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1599

    Craigslist Quincy

    Quote Originally Posted by Beepers  [View Original Post]
    I'm in Chinatown almost DAILY. Never seen this girl at ALL.
    She sent me her facebook and location it still seemed sketchy She sent me to a complex in Quincy by the beach. Texted her when I got there and never came out or replied back after that.

  2. #1598
    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw this 29 MILF, GFE, after I responded to her CL-CE ad. Good value & nice time.

    Pics are with EuHunter's inquiry from March, this year. Review was from April.

    I was not rushed, and she was real, and comfortable in her skin. I recommend if you come across her on CL.
    Any contact info for her?

  3. #1597

    Lawrence / Andover Area, 29 MILF

    I recently saw this 29 MILF, GFE, after I responded to her CL-CE ad. Good value & nice time.

    Pics are with EuHunter's inquiry from March, this year. Review was from April.

    I was not rushed, and she was real, and comfortable in her skin. I recommend if you come across her on CL.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Ended up TOFTT. It was her. Typical loud puerto rican. Went to her appartment she came out and said she needs to put her kids to bed shell be out in 5 and gave me a water. Also said she had an std test she can show me. She came back out exactly 7 min later with her std test. It was from january and clean...always a plus. Went to her new house which was down the street and empty. Said she's moving in this week. Anyways she was pretty hot and said she was a dancer at shamrock. $ for the half bbjjjj cfs DFK DATY FIV. Came out in a summer dress no panties. Bjjj was a 3 out of 10 she pretty much got me full hard then stopped off to k9. Felt tight and awsome ass. Kept calling me papi and throwing out diffrent words I have never heard off before. Off to cg with kissing and what not. Back to stand up k9 against the wall then to miss then cg again. 20 minutes in I couldn't cum and she wasnt happy said a little longer in doggy then she's done has to go back to her kids. Ended up not poping. Over all night girl super cute. But felt rushed. I probably wouldn't repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Got a hit on my ad by this girl. Said she was from lawrence. Anyone know her?

  4. #1596

    FB search?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ovids  [View Original Post]
    Looked her up on FB. Not the girl in the pics and 31 not 19, but very very cute. What's she offering / asking?
    Curious as to how you found her on fb? I searched that number several times and got nothing. Have had no trouble with the fb phone # searches, in the past.

  5. #1595
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Quincy

    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer  [View Original Post]
    I've been email back and forth with this girl. Claims she was walking around Chinatown but can also host in Quincy at some dudes house. Seemed sketchy. Haven't met up with her. Anyone have any info?

    Digits: 857-526-0990.
    Looked her up on FB. Not the girl in the pics and 31 not 19, but very very cute. What's she offering / asking?

  6. #1594
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer  [View Original Post]
    I've been email back and forth with this girl. Claims she was walking around Chinatown but can also host in Quincy at some dudes house. Seemed sketchy. Haven't met up with her. Anyone have any info?

    Digits: 857-526-0990.
    I'm in Chinatown almost DAILY. Never seen this girl at ALL.

  7. #1593

    CL girl, 19, hosts in Quincy

    I've been email back and forth with this girl. Claims she was walking around Chinatown but can also host in Quincy at some dudes house. Seemed sketchy. Haven't met up with her. Anyone have any info?

    Digits: 857-526-0990.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cl1.jpg‎   cl2.jpg‎   cl3.jpg‎   cl4.jpg‎   cl5.jpg‎  

    cl6.jpg‎  

  8. #1592
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Then you shouldn't pay that much.

    Seems simple to me.

    A2

  9. #1591

    Lollipop Sunday

    Don't do it. DON'T DO IT. She sounds young when e-mailing (who doesn't?) but when you exchange #'s and the pic comes through she's well into her 60's. Maybe that's why her rate is 60 for mouth? You've been warned.

  10. #1590
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    So you call paying 200 to tickle someones toes and get covered everything a good deal? I guess we both have different views because I wouldn't pay for that at all or if I had to maybe 80. I don't know what the point of this site is, I posted about her when asked and people inboxed me and told everyone we are friends on another social website and she's into feet and not into anything but yet people still go and meet. But she has pics of her meeting men off the site most likely to get paid and has a blowjob pic no condom so that should tell you how she feels about meeting off craigslist or just an insult to you, personally I don't like her, she's just someone who wants money handed to her on her page.
    I am just sharing my exp. I have met her twice for FS for $$. She wanted me to play with her feet but I am not into that so I didn't. It wasnt the best money I ever spent but definitely was not the worst and I will probably go back. She always asks for a lot just in case some guy will pay it I assume. But she will negotiate and is more than willing to deliver unlike some of the "college girls" on CL that have this huge sense of entitlement. As for the no condom BJ she told me she had a big scare in Jan and has been trying to be safer since then. BTW I got refereed to her by a guy on another site who say her in LEO last year and said she a little crazier then.

  11. #1589
    Quote Originally Posted by BrenBabo  [View Original Post]
    I have met her. She has come way down in prices. She is into feet but more than happy to do more. I takes some neg but I have seen her for $$ FS. Only thing was everything covered.
    So you call paying 200 to tickle someones toes and get covered everything a good deal? I guess we both have different views because I wouldn't pay for that at all or if I had to maybe 80. I don't know what the point of this site is, I posted about her when asked and people inboxed me and told everyone we are friends on another social website and she's into feet and not into anything but yet people still go and meet. But she has pics of her meeting men off the site most likely to get paid and has a blowjob pic no condom so that should tell you how she feels about meeting off craigslist or just an insult to you, personally I don't like her, she's just someone who wants money handed to her on her page.

  12. #1588
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodyRob007  [View Original Post]
    This one responded to a post I put up, and says she's in Framingham. Anyone recognize her?
    I have met her. She has come way down in prices. She is into feet but more than happy to do more. I takes some neg but I have seen her for $$ FS. Only thing was everything covered.

  13. #1587
    I like the look of that spinner body, is anything more available other than oral?

    Quote Originally Posted by TLanden  [View Original Post]
    They have been doing this for a while. She's atrractive but I disnt have that much fun. Believe my review and another are on here somewhere. Recommended that your 100-200 will be better spent elsewhere unless the voyeur scene is your thing.

  14. #1586

    Not worth it if you ask me

    They have been doing this for a while. She's atrractive but I disnt have that much fun. Believe my review and another are on here somewhere. Recommended that your 100-200 will be better spent elsewhere unless the voyeur scene is your thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever meet these 2, they post like 5 x a day. I've emailed with them but the husband has be involved and if I'm paying I don't need other men in on my action, just curious if there legit, addicts or just some info.

  15. #1585

    Medford Couple

    Anyone ever meet these 2, they post like 5 x a day. I've emailed with them but the husband has be involved and if I'm paying I don't need other men in on my action, just curious if there legit, addicts or just some info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2016-05-26 at 1.27.03 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape