Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3909
-
06-09-16 17:42 #1599Senior Member

Posts: 349Craigslist Quincy
She sent me her facebook and location it still seemed sketchy She sent me to a complex in Quincy by the beach. Texted her when I got there and never came out or replied back after that.
Originally Posted by Beepers
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 02:04 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 168Any contact info for her?
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 09:59 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 1727Lawrence / Andover Area, 29 MILF
I recently saw this 29 MILF, GFE, after I responded to her CL-CE ad. Good value & nice time.
Pics are with EuHunter's inquiry from March, this year. Review was from April.
I was not rushed, and she was real, and comfortable in her skin. I recommend if you come across her on CL.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-16 15:16 #1596Regular Member

Posts: 7FB search?
Curious as to how you found her on fb? I searched that number several times and got nothing. Have had no trouble with the fb phone # searches, in the past.
Originally Posted by Ovids
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-16 17:00 #1595Regular Member

Posts: 21Quincy
Looked her up on FB. Not the girl in the pics and 31 not 19, but very very cute. What's she offering / asking?
Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-16 16:49 #1594Senior Member

Posts: 147I'm in Chinatown almost DAILY. Never seen this girl at ALL.
Originally Posted by AndreasKilmer
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 23:40 #1593Senior Member

Posts: 44CL girl, 19, hosts in Quincy
I've been email back and forth with this girl. Claims she was walking around Chinatown but can also host in Quincy at some dudes house. Seemed sketchy. Haven't met up with her. Anyone have any info?
Digits: 857-526-0990.
-
05-29-16 18:29 #1592Banned Member

Posts: 251[Deleted by Admin]
Then you shouldn't pay that much.
Seems simple to me.
A2
-
05-29-16 16:41 #1591Regular Member

Posts: 17Lollipop Sunday
Don't do it. DON'T DO IT. She sounds young when e-mailing (who doesn't?) but when you exchange #'s and the pic comes through she's well into her 60's. Maybe that's why her rate is 60 for mouth? You've been warned.
-
05-29-16 16:21 #1590Regular Member

Posts: 12I am just sharing my exp. I have met her twice for FS for $$. She wanted me to play with her feet but I am not into that so I didn't. It wasnt the best money I ever spent but definitely was not the worst and I will probably go back. She always asks for a lot just in case some guy will pay it I assume. But she will negotiate and is more than willing to deliver unlike some of the "college girls" on CL that have this huge sense of entitlement. As for the no condom BJ she told me she had a big scare in Jan and has been trying to be safer since then. BTW I got refereed to her by a guy on another site who say her in LEO last year and said she a little crazier then.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 13:33 #1589Banned Member

Posts: 251So you call paying 200 to tickle someones toes and get covered everything a good deal? I guess we both have different views because I wouldn't pay for that at all or if I had to maybe 80. I don't know what the point of this site is, I posted about her when asked and people inboxed me and told everyone we are friends on another social website and she's into feet and not into anything but yet people still go and meet. But she has pics of her meeting men off the site most likely to get paid and has a blowjob pic no condom so that should tell you how she feels about meeting off craigslist or just an insult to you, personally I don't like her, she's just someone who wants money handed to her on her page.
Originally Posted by BrenBabo
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 19:54 #1588Regular Member

Posts: 12I have met her. She has come way down in prices. She is into feet but more than happy to do more. I takes some neg but I have seen her for $$ FS. Only thing was everything covered.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 17:33 #1587Senior Member

Posts: 63I like the look of that spinner body, is anything more available other than oral?
Originally Posted by TLanden
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 14:44 #1586Senior Member

Posts: 116Not worth it if you ask me
They have been doing this for a while. She's atrractive but I disnt have that much fun. Believe my review and another are on here somewhere. Recommended that your 100-200 will be better spent elsewhere unless the voyeur scene is your thing.
Originally Posted by Malibu1980
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-16 13:30 #1585Banned Member

Posts: 251Medford Couple
Anyone ever meet these 2, they post like 5 x a day. I've emailed with them but the husband has be involved and if I'm paying I don't need other men in on my action, just curious if there legit, addicts or just some info.









Reply With Quote





