rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 532 of 807 FirstFirst ... 32 432 482 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 582 632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 12094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4129

    The name of the game

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover  [View Original Post]
    Drove down G at like 8:30 and it was a ghost town. Didn't see any (obvious) SW.

    I'm a rookie in this game, so maybe I missed one or two, but I didn't see shit.

    On a related note, did not see any LEO either!
    The name of the game is patience, especially when the LEO heat is up as it has been lately. Last weekend I drove down G, saw 1 SW, took a slow ride down to L, saw 1, came back up to G and saw 6 or 7. Went all the way to 1st and came back up and only 2 were still out. They may have gotten off G and been on a sidestreet, gone to a gas station, gotten scooped or ducked back inside. I'm very picky about who I scoop but it's not unusual for me to spend an hour or two looking, and many times I still go home without making a scoop.

    The trick is to vary your route, take your time, stop for a cup of coffee so LEO doesn't peg you as just driving back and forth on one street. The longer you can stay out the better the odds you'll find someone, but again, be double damn sure you don't catch LEO's attention. I see guys doing stupid shit all the time, driving around with music cranked, burned out brake lights or tail lights, making you turns in the middle of the block on a busy street, cruising up and down G over and over and over with no variation, driving at 15 MPH with their head on a swivel. It helps to have a nondescript car as well. If I'm spotting cruising mongers you better believe LEO is as well.

    Be patient, be discrete and check your car for burned out lights etc. Making one single pass is pretty long odds most times.

  2. #4128

    Holy smokes

    Drove down G at like 8:30 and it was a ghost town. Didn't see any (obvious) SW.

    I'm a rookie in this game, so maybe I missed one or two, but I didn't see shit.

    On a related note, did not see any LEO either!

  3. #4127

    South Loop

    I took a quick run down G on the south side about 3 45 and it was like a buffet, all the regulars out and a few newer faces, 8 or 10 between 6th and 27th, no LEO in sight, but couldn't stop as I was working. I was delighted to find myself with some free time around 6 and went back. Nothing but LEO. Two SW's getting rousted, one at 21 and one at 12th. Multiple traffic stops occuring, 2 sets of motorcycle traffic cops on L. Bicycle cops on G, watching and I suspect sending SW locations to squads. Left in a hurry. A little later dropped Haley a line. Will report in BP providers.

    Play safe, the heat is on.

  4. #4126

    Shrugs

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilxix  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster, (I don't yet have authority to post my own thread.) My first two visits that resulted in pickups didn't end as well as I would have hoped. Both girls wanted me to pop quick and be on their way. Couldn't pop either time. I still paid them. Wasn't 100% happy about it. 3 minutes tops before teeth or complaining.
    Sometimes it's like that. Their goal is ALWAYS going to be to get you off as fast as possible. This isn't a porn movie where you're going to get a 30 or 30 minute blowjob.

    I've found that appearing relaxed and very confident (even if my knees are shaking like crazy because it's someone new), and taking control of the situation helps. Don't talk through the window, get them in the car and drive. Introduce yourself and ask them to prove they aren't a cop. They'll usually ask what you want. Just keep driving while you talk. Have a spot or at least a general area picked out in advance. Many times I go all the way to Bayview where the neighborhoods are quiet and LEO is minimal. Tell them what you want, what you are paying and let them know there is a tip and and repeat business IF they are good. I usually keep it light and make fun of myself, telling them "I'm not getting younger, sometimes it takes a bit, but do me good and you'll be my regular. ".

    Usually it works. But even at that I'm typically done in 6 or 7 minutes tops if they have even halfway decent skills. Keep it light, talk to them like humans, let them know up front it takes a bit, tip them well after and thank them when you drop them off if you plan on seeing them again. I've had a few that loved me because they knew when they were done they could get a quick nap in on the way back from Bayview LOL.

  5. #4125
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    If this is your very first time go to the main page and on the left find "22 rules for mongering". Read that. Twice. Then twice more for good measure. Finding a good spot does you no good if you get arrested or robbed right out of the chute.
    Long time lurker, first time poster, (I don't yet have authority to post my own thread.) My first two visits that resulted in pickups didn't end as well as I would have hoped. Both girls wanted me to pop quick and be on their way. Couldn't pop either time. I still paid them. Wasn't 100% happy about it. 3 minutes tops before teeth or complaining.

  6. #4124

    Friday night SL Cruise

    Nothing much going on L. One BSW near 27, eye contact but not my "type".

    Over to G. About 5 BSW's spread between 15-30 as usual. 2nd pass I exchange the look with a nice body WSW, make the left turn around the block. She's waiting, things seem to be lining up nicely and then Oops. She's fugly Pass.

    But now I went E and W on G. So I head one block and then W. Sure enough there's uncle LEO! Waiting and looking ready to pounce on a call. Always be safe boys. Even when we don't see them we are always dancing near each other.

    Strike out on this cruise.

  7. #4123
    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    Is Mya a thin white girl with a star tattooed on each one of her tits?
    No. She is a half deaf thin mix of Latina and white girl black hair and no tattoos.

  8. #4122
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Saw Mya walking off of 11 and L. Did a scoop and she gave a great BBBJCIM as always, a little DT and some attention to the boys. Nice plump breasts. Seems like she is taking better care of herself at the moment so those breasts are a little bigger and pretty nice. Only thing is she upped her donation to. 40.
    Is Mya a thin white girl with a star tattooed on each one of her tits?

  9. #4121

    South loop

    Toured the south side wed from 1-2:15 pm le light and some decent talent out with some oldies. Mostly on gf.

  10. #4120

    Tuesday Redux

    Took another run through after my Dr's appointment. Very little in the way of SW's and TONS of LEO. Left in a hurry.

  11. #4119

    Frustration

    Took a run through the South Loop about 12 30 this afternoon. Quite a few of the regulars were out, very little LEO. I was looking for Jessica in particular since her digits quit working.

    Around one I saw 2 young ladies walking West on the low teens on G. They turned though and went back to a car that had turned the corner. The first was an absolutely TGTBT spinner wearing skintight jeans and a crop trop that highlighted a tight ass and very nice boobs. The crop top revealed a thin, tight waist. She was either a very very light skinned BSW or perhaps an Asian mix. She talked to the driver for a few seconds and jumped in. I lurked a little to see if there would be a LEO stop and there (to my surprise) was not. Her friend resumed walking up G, and was somewhat taller. Not a spinner, but quite attractive. I looped for her and turned down a sidestreet just in time to watch her climb into a car. You boys were busy this afternoon.

    I hung in the area for longer than I should have hoping to wee either of them or jessica. About 1 30 I found the spinner again on G, this time in the upper 20's. There was no doubt I was going to attempt the scoop so I popped 1/2 a little blue helper and chewed it up to get it into my system as quickly as possible. I hit the corners and timed it perfectly to come up on the corner just as she reached it. And she took one glance, ignored me and kept walking. There was another Monger trying to scoop and he was making a spectacle of himself. She ignored him to. I backed off as she continued walking East. I stopped at the gas station and tried to catch her eye but she ignored me again. I tried one last time as she got near 18th, but she looked at me, gave a very small smile, and just kept walking. I really doubt she was a sting, she was awfully mobile and I didn't see any LEO as I circled, but then she's obviously very picky about who she climbs in with. My 10 year vehicle with 170,000 miles on it must not have impressed her.

    It was 2 by now and I kept looping for a while. A lot of the regulars are out, but they looked twice as bad as usual compared to these 2 newcomers. Couldn't bring myself to scoop any of them, ran out of time and now have to go to what could be a particularly embarrassing Dr's appointment with a blue pill still in system.

    Be safe.

  12. #4118

    Greenfield

    I cruised the streets in the rain Saturday night & there were several gals out. On Greenfield I stopped & spoke to Rosemary but ended up picking up Stacy around 20th. She had a great attitude despite being drenched. Wanted $50 for BJ but after some stiff negotiating we settled on $35 for some suck and spit. Nice gal, great service, mid 20's, fake blond hair, tats, could lose a few lbs but so could most of us. She says she's out every weekend so I recommend picking her up then.

    Craven.

  13. #4117

    Sat / Sun

    With neither of my regulars picking up the phone I decided to run through the South Loop late Sat afternoon and again Sunday morning around 10. Minimal LEO presence but minimal SW presence as well. The few that were out were so low on the scale I wouldn't even consider a scoop.

  14. #4116

    Honeys on G

    Saw some regular and new faces on G all night long.

    Didn't have time to stop and make a scoop but was very tempted. Even at 2:30 am it was good pickings but I had something better planned ahead for my night.

    Thank you nice weather!

  15. #4115

    Mya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferino  [View Original Post]
    So I have a rental in the area that is now empty and I would like to start using it again. I've been cruising for the last couple of months hoping for one of these three: Mya, Corinna or Barefoot Sue.

    Did they retire? Or are they doing private in calls?
    Saw Mya walking off of 11 and L. Did a scoop and she gave a great BBBJCIM as always, a little DT and some attention to the boys. Nice plump breasts. Seems like she is taking better care of herself at the moment so those breasts are a little bigger and pretty nice. Only thing is she upped her donation to. 40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape