Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29610
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    I hope whoever beat Kandii over the weekend gets his own good ass whipping. I don't know who who he mistook her for, but my guess is Kelly the thief. Kandii isn't one to steal from anybody.

    Anyway, Kandii has her 6501 number back again so give her a call.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.jpg‎   Kandii4.PNG‎   Kandii5.PNG‎   Kandii6.PNG‎  

    Kandii7.PNG‎   Kandii8.PNG‎   Kandii9.jpg‎  

  2. #29609

    Kitty

    Man, thought I saw a ghost. This is the girl who was busted with her police husband. She was getting on a bus near 7-11 on Washington. Looked really good and healthy.

    Anyone pick her up or see her walking recently?

  3. #29608

    Megan

    Blonde hair skinny girl down on Washington. Saw her picking up her pharmacy order so figured she was done for the day. Ended up seeing her again and decided to pick her up. She had a bad sore on her face and I was not sure I wanted that thing anywhere near me. She had a few stretch marks and looked like a csection.

    Does anyone one know who the hispanic girl is down that way? Sure her on Ramsey, but she looked like a civi so passed her by. Later saw her also getting a pharmacy order so someone one must have helped her.

  4. #29607
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #29606

    Intel

    Anyone know the WSW blond shoulder length hair that hangs out in CB or Pontiac Ave? She's a bit thick and not very easy on the eyes. She also wears some type of wrap on both her thick legs. My thought was that with her poor looks and mummified legs she must be fairly decent in the head game? Any confirmation on this?

  6. #29605

    Taylor from CB / B Is Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    I think your talking about Mel, when she is clean she is the cutest girl to ever walk on earth And speaking of cute girls, Taylor is back.
    Really? She is definitely one I would keep picking up. Sure she's gained some weight now also and sure that booty is tight. I haven't seen her in awhile and I guess I'mma have to start that anal training all over again with her.

    Will get to hunting and keep an eye out for that one.

  7. #29604
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    I think your talking about Mel, when she is clean she is the cutest girl to ever walk on earth And speaking of cute girls, Taylor is back.
    Saw Melanie today, she is cute and very tight, oral was also nice. She is also easy to talk to but the marks on her body are really bad.

  8. #29603
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area yesterday and spotted a very attractive spinner with curly red hair off Fairhaven. Didn't have time to stop but she looked tall and thin. Anyone know who that is? Do you have a number? Last night was in BP and it was hoppin. Had to be at least ten different choices available in the usual spots in the area. Even saw one on Jack St. Which I never saw before. I did not indulge since nothing was especially interesting, but lots of variety and choices available.
    I think your talking about Mel, when she is clean she is the cutest girl to ever walk on earth And speaking of cute girls, Taylor is back.

  9. #29602

    I know you know

    Some other rent a room houses around Wilkins and nearby. Can someone please PM me some specifics. I'm talking about a place that's decent, that you can walk up to, go in, pay the fee and not be disturbed. I've heard of Patty's. But I don't know were it is. Thanks in advance.

  10. #29601

    Curly Red Head On Fairhaven

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    Was in the area yesterday and spotted a very attractive spinner with curly red hair off Fairhaven. Didn't have time to stop but she looked tall and thin. Anyone know who that is? Do you have a number? Last night was in BP and it was hoppin. Had to be at least ten different choices available in the usual spots in the area. Even saw one on Jack St. Which I never saw before. I did not indulge since nothing was especially interesting, but lots of variety and choices available.
    I reported on her a few weeks back. 22 yr old, cute, VERY thin, A cups. . 2 for head and probably 4 out of 10 rating. Will upgrade for BBFS for only. 1 more. Coochie STANKED so went back to head.

    Saw her out a few days ago. Looked even thinner but also started the face picking really badly.

  11. #29600

    Cb & bp

    Was in the area yesterday and spotted a very attractive spinner with curly red hair off Fairhaven. Didn't have time to stop but she looked tall and thin. Anyone know who that is? Do you have a number? Last night was in BP and it was hoppin. Had to be at least ten different choices available in the usual spots in the area. Even saw one on Jack St. Which I never saw before. I did not indulge since nothing was especially interesting, but lots of variety and choices available.

  12. #29599
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Seriously? You wasted your bi annual report on that?

    A2

    PS Because you say "I'm not trying to be rude" while you are saying a bunch of rude shit, that doesn't make it not rude.

  13. #29598

    New girl

    HeY found a newbie she is 29 thick use to be from dc she is Excellent white Butt ass nice rack not on drugs kind of pricey but well worth it hmu for info are pic she has her own spot not hot.

  14. #29597
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmills13  [View Original Post]
    I still keep in touch with Holly from time to time. She's living the clean life in western Maryland with her daughter.
    Is this the holly that was just murder she was 24 with a little girl name harmony.

  15. #29596

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxxx  [View Original Post]
    OMG. This sweetheart has gone down fast. Saw her of Scarey near Sargent this am. Ended up begging for $10. Too bad, nice lady.
    I know, she really looked terrible on Sat when I had planned on meeting up with her. Last week some arsehole hit her in the face when he tired to get a $10 date and she declined. Saw her a couple of weeks back and gave her some money just because I felt sorry for her and then again on Sunday I gave her a bit more but she called yesterday saying she got robbed over the weekend and lost everything. I think she's on the street but I don't think she uses a much if any, not track marks to note. From her FB page se used to have a decent life, job and all and think she just has fallen on hard times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape