Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 9888
-
06-09-16 16:31 #6078Senior Member

Posts: 651Unreal
I dreamed with her many years ago and had recently withdrawn my recommendation for her on this forum as I saw her personal life spiraling downwards. I'd have to admit I saw this coming.
Originally Posted by JoeKickass
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 15:31 #6077Senior Member

Posts: 234http://turnto10.com/news/local/suspe...tment-stabbing
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]
Am I the only one turned on by the mugshot?
-
06-09-16 14:03 #6076Senior Member

Posts: 112Stabbing Link
http://turnto10.com/news/local/suspe...tment-stabbing Here is the link, thanks.
Originally Posted by Krappenschitz
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 11:51 #6075

Posts: 734BBBJCIM only
Don't waste your time with the top ad. The lower ad is everything that CanJockey says, but she is real thick and you must specify CIM or you won't get it with the BBBJ and it will still be 80 or more for CIM included, so my recommendation is forget both of them and go see Destiny if all you want is a BBBJ with guaranteed CIM and a better deal at 50. She has a less poundage than the lower ad and a prettier face also. Mandy for sure but too high priced for just the BBBJCIM only deal which is all you want.
Originally Posted by JunkedOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 10:24 #6074Senior Member

Posts: 112Arrested for Woonsocket Stabbing
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Fema...bshell/5136890
Turnto10.com just posted the story, recognized the pic immediately. (Didn't want to break the rules so not posting the link).
The infraction is for non-violent offences. If some chick gets arrested for stabbing, robbing, shooting, kidnapping, whatever a customer then by all means fucking post it please.
A2
-
06-09-16 09:49 #6073Senior Member

Posts: 257Christina
In my eyes her prices are a little high. My experience wasn't as great as yours. Wish it was as she is a hot little number. And yes she took her sweet time actually getting to the main event. Then about 10 minutes into it she asked if I was almost done. Not a big fan of that question LOL.
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-16 01:22 #6072Senior Member

Posts: 375S http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...viewed/5573559 Sorry, hope this one works.
Originally Posted by Dayman1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 22:57 #6071Senior Member

Posts: 487Ad link to this Christina?
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 22:30 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 375Christina
Was heading to work the other day and received a text from Christina. She wanted me to stop by. I've only seen her twice and that was enough for me. I said how much, and she said you know my rates. I told her I only had. 8 on me. She said I can negotiate, and I said ok I will do a $, for a BBBJCIM finish. She said that works for me. I was at her place in 25 minutes. She is still hot and this girl can suck a cock. She has great head game. I banged this little hottie in doggy and blew a huge load down her throat. It was great, but its the same old BS with this girl. She makes you wait at least 15 minutes before she gets down to business. She could be lining guys up all day if she stopped with the games. She said that she is low volume, and I was thinking I know why. I will not be back though. While waiting for her, she had the bedroom door open and I was sitting on the bed naked as a jay bird, and her little sister walked into the kitchen and saw me. I started to get dressed and she assured me it was ok. I would put her age at around 12 or 13, and my heart was in my throat. All I could think of was LEO walking in and charging me with some underage BS. Stay safe gentlemen, CJ.
http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u...034d6f703c.jpg
-
06-08-16 22:03 #6069Senior Member

Posts: 375# ending in 8755 is your best choice. She has a friend that will join in for 80 with a BBBJ. As far as BBBJCIM, YMMV with them, but they aim to please. I will pay Mandy all day for a BBJCIM.
Originally Posted by JunkedOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 18:47 #6068Regular Member

Posts: 17This is too hard.
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...-cutie/4363953
http://providence.backpage.com/Femal...ecials/5220427
Anyone have any info on any of these honeys? All I'm looking for is someone easy to contact for a nice sloppy BBBJCIM for what its worth without FS. I could go see mandy again because damn is that a mouth to die for. But I don't want to be spending FS money for just a mouth full. Weather its a utr girl or mainstream. If anyone has any good ones please pm. Thanks in advance.
-
06-08-16 07:01 #6067Senior Member

Posts: 651Rockell
I wasn't nearly as smitten by her as the previous reviewer but I won't try and dissuade others from dreaming with her. Too many rules, doesn't take direction well and I just didn't feel a connection. Oh and she poses no challenge to Mandy et al. The incall itself is awesome but the entrance and exit are a bit too public. VIP members can read my full review on the other site.
Originally Posted by Tkool
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 19:12 #6066

Posts: 734Big Tit Brit
She has been gone for quite some time now. I used to see her a lot when she was giving deals. I usually got BBBJCIM for 60 but she would always offer BBFS for 100 and would even do anal for more but I never did her BBFS since she was a high production girl and she moved around quite a bit and her place was never clean. She did used to give an awesome BBBJ and always went totally to completion sometimes spit sometimes swallow depending on her mood. The very last time I saw her she had a very quiet pit bull in the room sitting next to the bed watching us which made me a little nervous. I put on a cover and fucked her the last time I saw her and as soon as I took that cover off and put it down off to the side and have her finish me with the BBBJCIM that crazy dog went over and gobbled it up!! She said he liked condoms!! That was the last time for me!! But I would hope the pit bull is history although he was harmless!! She was a crazy ***** and it wouldn't surprise me if she had that dog around to lap her when she was in heat. She used to line the guys up and usually make you wait and then you would see a guy come out the door and she would text you to come in and the coast was clear. Then you would leave and another guy would be out there on the way up to see her!! I met guys leaving as I was coming up and a guys coming up as I was leaving. She was a insatiable nympho back then. But things change and that was over a year ago.
Originally Posted by RiGuy401
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 18:01 #6065Regular Member

Posts: 10I could not find her post. Would you mind sharing her number? IS this the black girl who also advertises as Sky in Warwick?
Originally Posted by Paul8170
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 16:05 #6064Senior Member

Posts: 159Skylah
Had a very nice time and concur with positive comments made here by others. I wanted to share that she indicated that she has nearly completed her degree and will post very little in the future. She doesn't post much now actually but she will continue to see regulars. So, if you want to meet perhaps do it sooner rather than latter. See the oThER site for her contact info.

















