Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 3589
-
05-30-16 20:07 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 203From Florida?
Siegel Suites across from Strat.
Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroyn
[View Original Post]
No first hand info but the numbers in her ad go to reviews (I'd 218232) for LeslieLuv or LusiousLeslie out of Jacksonville, FL. I can't tell if the pics are the same person or not. Reviews are not all good.
Also an ad for Lysah http://las-vegas.classivox.com/femal...y-if/v/227195/.
Good Luck! I don't know her. Just playing around on the internet, looking up stuff.
-
05-30-16 12:29 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 644From my experience
Both are true. And she can be hard to get a hold of.
Originally Posted by Lexx1029
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Bebop60
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-16 01:18 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 28Any 411 on Tizzle?
Has anyone had any experience with Tizzle. Seems like she's been on a long time but with little to no feedback. TIA.
http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=36038
-
05-28-16 18:16 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 588Jenny has a review on the review board t e are.
Jenny's reviewer said she did the big upsell when he saw her, and she had a very ordinary rubdown. Craven has it right, if a girl on backpage is outcall only, investigate to see if there are any positive reviews.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 17:13 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 823Outcall Only?
If its outcall only, probably agency / scam girl fake pics. Never call an outcall only girl in Vegas unless she has multiple positive reviews.
Originally Posted by ForsakenSouls1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 16:51 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 133Not into bella. Lots of rush, upsell, and attitude, which was unexpected because she pushed back time and was late. Despite what people say, didn't really find her body that nice. Any other legit / reviewed?
-
05-28-16 10:13 #2683Banned Member

Posts: 217Bella
Saw this one twice on my recent trip. Great reviews, great skills. http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...in-lv/14862798.
-
05-28-16 09:56 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 588Actually, I usually count one (1) good legit woman per page on backpage. The ratio seems to be 25 agency / scam gals to every legit provider. In checking reviews of agency gals, there is about one good review for every 12 providers. Even then, the price to get FS from an agency gal is about $900. Backpage is a waste of time. Lots of good looking porn stars, though.
Originally Posted by Vegas1357
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 02:22 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 230Bad review on that other review site.
Originally Posted by ForsakenSouls1
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 00:58 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 55Agency Upsell
I've looked at thousands of BP ads over the years and yet I still got suckered by an agency girl 702-XXX-3719. Thirty minutes late and then bounced after a 10 minute back rub because I wouldn't give another $$. The coy use of "Cat" in the ad along with photos of Catalina Cruz blinded me.
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/19194272
-
05-27-16 23:25 #2679Regular Member

Posts: 11Jenny
Any one have any info on Jenny?
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/BodyRub...-body/17263518
-
05-27-16 10:43 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 1572Holiday!
Got to love holiday weekends in Vegas. Lots of girls from all over are here, I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces from out of town posting. If you want some chocolate with a killer body who will leave you exhausted, check out Solya Love. Pics and video 100% accurate, Google her for more. One of my best experiences over the last year.
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...0real/19146755
-
05-26-16 08:59 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 36Multiple reviews for an Indian girl going by SONALI / SANGEETA but using the same phone number on other sites. Just google the phone #. Mixed opinions but one saying better value for the high price combined with Fishing's "not GFE" would make me hesitate.
Originally Posted by PointDexterJr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-16 18:28 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 345Sonai
Was incall at a strip hotel?
Originally Posted by Fishing1270
[View Original Post]
What was damages?
-
05-25-16 16:58 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 133Sonali
I had a dream this week about Sonali in a nice on the strip location that happened to be right near my hotel. I saw her add, did a quick check to see if she was legit and she is, she travels around. I called and she replied right away. Within an hour I was there and greeted by the girl in the pictures in her early 20's with enhanced "B" or "C" cup. We went upstairs, she undressed and WOW what a body! She is very chatty and pleasant but NOT GFE at all I mean at all. That was a bummer but we preceded with CBJ then quickly to mish the CG. Good time even without the GFE. Session was a bit rushed but fun. I may repeat.
http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-real/21071974











Reply With Quote





