Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,871 to 24,885 of 40029
-
06-09-16 13:28 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 139Unwind, now wound up
Have not been to unwind off of archer since there was the girl there who spoke Greek (maybe 2 years), and now I know why. I don't mind if a girl is not the best looking if the massage is good, but both were subpar. She tries to get me to skip the shower, umm, I've just been hanging drywall for 5 hours, it may be a good idea. Crappy plastic table in the shower area, maybe I should have listened to her. On to the massage, she keeps whispering something in my ear, I just say medium massage only please. She keeps on trying to grab and twist my nipples and is trying to get me to turn over. Finally I get up and say we are done, no tip, and keep your water. Only bonus, had Connie's afterwards and that never let's me down.
-
06-08-16 06:42 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 210Where in Michigan? Can you PM me the whereabouts of this Thai spa?
Originally Posted by Gopher88
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-16 05:16 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 283Forum To The Rescue
Relax Spa.
North Ashland.
Chicago, IL.
Decided to use forum information. Decided to try Relax Spa on North Ashland.
I went there tired and stressed. I left there energized and HAPPY. I will repeat.
-
06-08-16 00:07 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 570SOs phone number
You actually gave your SOs phone number to the stripper? LOL. Thats hilarious. Lucky you had the good sense to catch your faux pas. Else, you ass might be under the fire.
Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 13:46 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 66730 Minute session Just wouldn't have got it done.
30 Minute session Just wouldn't have got it done.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
I remember fun in the shower wow those were the days. I was in Michigan a few years back. Stopped by a Thai Spa. She said Shower first.
I said sure. Not only a shower, loofah body wash. One pop in the shower, Then the massage, She was so short she could almost walk between my legs. And another pop during the massage, She was like a little Monkey on my back. Then back to the shower. She tried to get me to get another pop, I just couldn't get it done. (.
-
06-07-16 10:55 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 569I also think the TS is a fun tie to get to know the girl and whether she's going to be fun during the massage. She certainly knows your clean, and if she's open to fun, she's going to give your dick a d nice soaping and se how you respond too. At worst she gets to act like she made a mistake and didn't meant to soap your dick, if the person acts weird. But if you're hard, and into it and she keeps soaping you, then you know you're going to get what you want.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 10:46 #15153Senior Member

Posts: 1255TS Shower / Sauna
Yes, there are several reasons. (1) As DMichaels, myself, and several others have mentioned, a frequent complaint is smelly guys. It's simply gross for them to deal with smelly ass. (2) Allows inspection of your junk for disease, etc. (3) Deterrent (limited) for LEO, and finally (4) time management. Often the MS does the TS to do the inspection and save time for the working girls. Bob.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 10:39 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 1255One Roof
You are correct. I can't put them under one roof. I might have to pick one ("L") and stick with it. I actually found a legit shop that might be for sale. Ironically, I started having sex with the owner. That will make negotiations tricky. Bob.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 09:23 #15151Senior Member

Posts: 3481Shower Time.
This provider never rushes me. Showering never bites into the overall time of the session. In fact she told me she doesn't like being rushed when we meet. I didn't rush her. Well as far as I know.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 09:04 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 442We play in the shower
That is the excuse that the girls at AX use to get guys in the shower that try to avoid it for extra time. "Lets play. It will be fun". I will admit my first couple of time here I was temped to avoid the shower for a 30 minute session. However the girls never rushed me and after I realized I could go two rounds during the hour, I never do the 30 minute anymore.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-16 08:58 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 442Sorry. It would be a legit shop
Well, not for Papason. However how would that work out for you with your complete stable under on roof?
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 23:00 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 149Sympathize
I try to avoid any kind of paper trail. I take out small, easily explainable amounts from the local ATMs instead of one or two large amounts that would stick out like a sore thumb. I stay off the tollway unless there is good reason (most of my places are nearby anyway, unless I decide, every once in a blue moon, to visit Stone Park). I'm retired and my SO works, so my afternoons are generally open. And I find that Club O, 390, and Fantasy are much more accommodating in the afternoon anyway. My biggest concern is that my burner phone will be found out, but, since we have old phones all over the place, I can hide it more or less in plain sight.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
I remember once, at Jimmy's, giving one of the girls my number. Somehow, in my state of minor intoxication, I gave her my SOs number instead. I had to run back the next day and come up with some carp about it being my old number and here was the right number. Fortunately, it worked; it was three years ago and neither of us have the same number anyway.
-
06-06-16 22:59 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 1255Driving
I got a red light camera ticket in Chicago and wife wanted to know about it. Every play trip I make has a backup legit story. But sometimes its tough. Yes. Heck of a day, today. I'm exhausted. Today, I said I was in Chicago not Aurora, Lombard, and Madison. It would definitely be worth it to open a shop where I could go without all the hassle. Sorry. It would be a legit shop. Bob.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 20:01 #15146Senior Member

Posts: 3481Freshly Showered.
I always shower before meeting a provider. In fact one girl I see likes to shower with me. We play in the shower. It's awesome.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-16 19:13 #15145Senior Member

Posts: 442Smelly butts
You make a great point. During a recent trip to AX Paula and I had a discussion about showering before a session. She explained that I as a customer want a great experience. Blow job, ball suckling etc. She explained that she as a provider will be able to deliver much more pleasure when she does not have to experience undesirable odors. If you think about it, it is really just common sense and etiquette.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





