Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 17675
-
06-02-16 21:40 #10985Senior Member

Posts: 667She stood me up twice. Exactly the same thing as she did to you. Two strikes and she was out. I never tried again.
Originally Posted by Adam15
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-16 19:42 #10984Senior Member

Posts: 226Since I'm new
Since I can't amend the post I have to post the link separate.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...andgt/21875792
-
06-02-16 19:41 #10983Senior Member

Posts: 226I don't know if she's real or not.
But I called the number provided and something was a little unsettling. Sounds like someone (male) was trying to argue with her in the background. Very rushed and short with the conversation. Wanted to know what I was expecting for the $150.00, wanted to tell me that cash was expected upfront (she's been ripped off before bullshit) and what I was driving. Needless to say I hung up. Can't say it was any one thing but gut instinct has never let me down before.
-
06-02-16 19:25 #10982Regular Member

Posts: 22When you've been catfished.
Mongers, in my travels to other cities, and the same holds true here, what do you do when the girl in the ad is not the girl at the door? Regardless if it's incall or outcall, more and more providers I've seen have been using fake photos. Nothing defeats my spirits like getting to a hotel to find that the girl is not who she says she is; or if I've waited all night for her to arrive at my door, to find she's someone else. Lately, I've been declining the visits. I either leave or tell the girl at the door that I'm no longer interested. When I'm staying at a hotel in another city, I open the door so I can look at her before having her come into the room.
My experiences do not include the profiles that are clearly using fake photos, or stolen photos of girls from other cities, porn stars, etc. And I do my due diligence before I contact a girl: researching the phone numbers on the background check websites, etc. I feel I do a lot more research than a typical hobbyist and I'm still getting catfished / duped. In North America and Mexico, I generally use Backpage or Eros; and in other countries I use their localized popular sites. But in the USA, and several times recently, I'm getting suckered. I enjoy hobbying too much to get out of the business, but recently I've been hitting the strip clubs for action because the advertisers on BP are going downhill.
But I'm curious what my fellow mongers do?
Stay safe,
-
06-02-16 16:01 #10981Regular Member

Posts: 22Whitney. Flakey nerd
Tried to book an appointment with Whitney. Everything seemed legit until I got to Alpharetta. Then she went radio silent. She's my type and was looking forward to it. Not sure why she does this. It's a bad way to run a business relationship. Quoted me two and half for sixty minutes. Her loss.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-pics/38588453
-
06-02-16 04:05 #10980Senior Member

Posts: 198Vivian
This is one of my favorite MILF types. Total soccer mom and hot as hell. BBBJ, DATY, 69, K9, multi positions. She's fun to go see.
Originally Posted by Jo3125
[View Original Post]
http://www.escortcafe.com/georgia/88...n-678-456-5893
-
06-01-16 14:10 #10979Senior Member

Posts: 60Lexy or Lexi Lightskin near Oakwood or Gainesville
Petite as shown. Any Intel on her?
http://georgia.backpage.com/AdultJob...calls/38445012
-
06-01-16 12:27 #10978Regular Member

Posts: 6Older type
Anyone know of any good older MILF types. In my limited experience they are a lot more fun and less flakey than the younger girls.
-
06-01-16 11:37 #10977Senior Member

Posts: 198Looks fake
After all these years it's easy for me to spot fakes. I bet it's not her. I'd be curious to know.
Originally Posted by Marrothan
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-16 10:43 #10976Senior Member

Posts: 58This is seriously the best advice you're going to get in regards to this hobby. If the situation isn't what you expected and you are not happy with the outcome, bail. The other day I contacted someone on BP. Her pictures were a nine and most of the reviews I had read about her had said that while her pictures were fake, she was still a 9. Well, I wanted to hook up with a 9 and when I arrived, guess what, she wasn't no 9, she was a 7 tops. Well, I sure as hell wasn't going to waste my money on someone I wasn't after and reward false advertising, so I turned and walked out. So often the little head will try to keep the course, try to push you into a situation that is a no win. BP is a gamble and if the cards aren't going your way, you walk away from the table, you bail.
Originally Posted by BunnerySgt
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-16 05:33 #10975Senior Member

Posts: 1862Some advice, its likely you'll be very disappointed with your session. A provider with her looks should have no problem keeping a steady stream of horny old goats like us going to see her without discounting her rates.
Originally Posted by Marrothan
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 23:11 #10974Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone seen
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...andgt/21875792
Would be great if you can pm me.
-
05-31-16 22:46 #10973Regular Member

Posts: 9Visiting for tonight
Good evening fellow mongers, visiting you're wonderful city for the night, wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a nice lady. BBBJ is a must, bbbjtcim would be gold. Must do out call to hotel in norcross. Any help would be greatly appreciated, pm me if you would please.
-
05-31-16 22:17 #10972Senior Member

Posts: 693LOL I was thinking the same thing. I would have bailed 15 seconds into that story. If I hear guys in the background I bail. If you're not ready when I get there I bail. If you ain't the one in the pics and don't cut the price in half I bail. If you change the price when I get there I bail. If I casually pass a cop car within 500 feet of your hotel room I bail. If you snatch smells like garbage I bail. If you get an attitude on the phone I bail. If I see an unmarked van or govt vehicle in the parking lot I bail I don't care if it's a mail truck I bail. If you pick up the phone and answer for another monger before I'm naked I bail. Basically if the sun isn't shining and I didn't eat my lucky charms that morning I bail. I can count the number of bad sessions I've had in ten years on one hand. Never been in a dangerous situation or been arrested. Can't ever be mad at a fellow monger taking one for the team and reporting on it though. He did it so we didn't have to.
Originally Posted by BigBluff
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 20:30 #10971Senior Member

Posts: 436Education?
Learn what? He had mixed feelings about the location and the session, the girl catfishes him, he got no discount for all that trouble AND he still went through with it! LOL.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
So many things could have went wrong here but glad you came out ok. This is a blueprint of what not to do though LOL!
















