Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,851 to 23,865 of 28084
-
06-05-16 10:32 #4234

Posts: 366Sun C Spa is Super Therapy Spa
I went there based on this recommendation. I wonder if you caught Ivy on an exceptionally good day. For me, she gave a good massage, but not incredible, and there was no teasing. On the flip she went right for the HJ and allowed some roaming under her bra. Her technique was a bit mechanical and rough, not sensual as if she really cared. She was cute, but I doubt I would repeat. The place also seemed tacky and dirty.
Originally Posted by TreeTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-16 12:09 #4233Senior Member

Posts: 34Go To Massage
Update on my recent trips to San Deigo -.
My travels had made me tired and looking for a good massage, I decided on Go To Massage on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. It seemed as if little to lose for. 4 house fee. Got Judy, a petite Chinese girl in her 30's, when I got there and boy was I glad. It was one of the best massages with a lot of attention paid to the problem areas, enough roaming and teasing. On the flip I was happy with UTC roaming. Finished off with a detailed soapy table shower. Got what I wanted and left wanting more! Would recommend a massage with her!
On my next trip last month, I decided to repeat. Couldn't get Judy and didn't want to wait for more than 30 minutes, so decided to go with Alice a plump Korean girl in 20's. Neither the massage or ending were a patch on judy's and roaming wasn't as allowed. Left with a sense of disappointment. Would return for Judy but not for anybody else!
-
06-04-16 12:02 #4232Senior Member

Posts: 34Go To Massage
Quick report on my recent business trips to San Deigo -.
Did a bit of research on the forum for massage places and found a couple of places on Clairemont Mesa Blvd which seemed to have decent reviews. I decided on Go To Massage and for. 4 house fee there was little to lose in trying. The first time I landed Judy and boy was I glad. Terrific massage with a lot of teasing, attention to right areas and roaming allowed. On the flip she made me happy and allowed UTC roaming. Ended with a nice soapy clean table shower leaving me with a feeling of wanting more!
So on my next trip, decided to see Judy early evening but got stuck in traffic on i5 leading to she being busy when I got there. Since I couldn't wait for 30 minutes, decided to go with Alice a plump Korean gal. Not a half bad massage and not much roaming but not a patch on Judy either. Like someone said maybe once they know they are getting a tip anyway. Makes it seem less. I would still repeat with Judy but not anybody else here till Judy lets me down.
-
06-02-16 14:13 #4231Senior Member

Posts: 278I used to go that same address but it was called super therapy. Last visit was a about 3-4 months ago. I've been 3 times and seen 2 different providers. Both MILF types, one slim and cute the other had an insane rack (DD or F). Can't recall either name though. Great service from both. I wonder if its a new crop of providers or just a new name.
Originally Posted by TreeTops
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-16 14:07 #4230Senior Member

Posts: 102I doubt the massage would get better if it's the kind of place that normally does a HE. The only time I would turn it down is if they ask for too much $$ - but even in that case, they usually come around if you are insistent on the standard rate. And why not get a HE if that's what you went there for. Believe me, if I really just wanted a good massage, there are plenty of places to do that and not worry about the HE.
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-16 13:43 #4229Senior Member

Posts: 563I did turn down HE multiple times since I only want BJ or just massage. Each time was not a good ending. Ladies became nasty.
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-16 12:55 #4228Senior Member

Posts: 624Just out of curiosity, has anyone turned down the HE to see if the quality of the massage stay high (er).
-
06-02-16 11:24 #4227Senior Member

Posts: 102In my experience, the more certain a HE becomes the lower the quality of the massage even in places where you get a HE from the very first time. It's rare to get a great massage and a great HE.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-16 10:23 #4226Regular Member

Posts: 12Couldn't agree more. Everyone on here is probably looking for something different but I am after a good to great massage with the possibility of a he. That way, you go out the door feeling pretty good either way. More and more though, it seems like the massage either goes downhill quick or isn't good from the start and it seems like the provider is just killing time till the flip.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-16 01:33 #4225Senior Member

Posts: 704Just an Observation.
I've become a fan of the $40/ hr. Chinese massage places. Seems like when I start going to one it's a great massage with occasional HE. Then, as the HE becomes more certain, the quality of the massage declines significantly. Anybody else notice this?
I'm thinking the ladies find out they can work hard on the massage and give a HE and get a $40 tip or slough off on the massage and give a HE and still get a $40 tip. Maybe I need to change my tipping policy.
-
06-01-16 17:57 #4224Senior Member

Posts: 122Sun c spa
When I go to an AMP, maybe I'm a rare breed but, I like an awesome massage and the teasing and HE (which is all I really look for) are just icing on the cake and add to the whole relaxation of it. If you're looking for an incredible massage and perfect teasing with an unrushed HE you got to check out SUN C SPA. I think there are three girls there but I've only ever seen Ivy and she is an absolute delight.
-
06-01-16 10:28 #4223Senior Member

Posts: 789Maybe you should have asked for extras. Sometimes you have yo do that.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-16 01:11 #4222Senior Member

Posts: 704Asian Foot Spa, Spring Valley
So, I was thinking, this place is just down Campo Rd. From Maple. So maybe there is at least a little going on. Was in the area and in need of a good massage anyways, so gave it a try.
Typical foot massage place w /$40 full body rate. Foot massage is in "bull pen" area in front. Body massage in semi-private (walls but only curtain for door) area. Massage was excellent. Nice Chinese lady, kind of chunky. She wasn't paranoid about the towel. Didn't put it on till about 15 minutes into massage and then just dropped it over my ass. Also not shy about getting close to all the nooks and cranneys, but no overt teasing. She was pushing her crotch into my hands and the top of my head as she moved through the massage, so I was thinking something might develop. However, nothing did.
On the way out she walked with me and put her arm around me, grabbed my ass and said "nice body. " The massage was good enough and there was enough hint that something move might be had that I will return.
-
05-31-16 13:14 #4221Senior Member

Posts: 624Bare
I have had a slew of people PM'ing me about bareback providers. I usualky only do BBBJ (not FS) but I can understand why my username creates this perception.
I know most use the LA forum but given so many SD people interested lately, I created a BB forum for SD and figured lets see how it goes.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...San-Diego-Bare
-
05-31-16 07:48 #4220Senior Member

Posts: 39This place is permanently closed. LE paid a visit and one of the girls didn't follow protocol and the place got pinched.
Originally Posted by BradBlk29
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






