Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,921 to 31,935 of 61380
-
06-01-16 02:04 #29460Regular Member

Posts: 6Need some candy
I been seeing a lot of kandi working that head, someone please give me her number so I can get blessed and have her sing on my microphone.
-
05-31-16 23:40 #29459Senior Member

Posts: 978Josie
Must be a different Josie around that area. The Josie I know is not 5'8.
Originally Posted by Masonm
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 23:09 #29458Senior Member

Posts: 274Hahahahhaha yeah she still is a SW. You can catch her in DC sometimes around the loop. Thats where I first found her 0.
Originally Posted by Kings
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 21:25 #29457Regular Member

Posts: 23Harford Road
They moved up past northern. Only one or two out nowadays and usually around lunchtime.
Originally Posted by LoveTheButt
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 20:41 #29456Senior Member

Posts: 475I have seen her once in Waldorf
I saw her a year ago in waldorf. She has had several name changes since then. IMHO you would get better service grabbing a girl off of the street.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 19:02 #29455Senior Member

Posts: 58Julia
BBBJ but covered for sex. Greek available for extra. Pics and videos for extra as well.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]
Gave. 5 because of the drive to my house was out of the way but also received road head and flicked her bean during the whole ride there.
-
05-31-16 18:49 #29454Senior Member

Posts: 67My bad: I looked at the July calendar. I meant Saturday, 06/04. Sorry for the confusion.
Bill.
Originally Posted by Holdmetoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 18:36 #29453

Posts: 540Josie
That's Josephine "Josie" from Severna Park. Didn't know she had kids but in retrospect makes sense. I think everything is possible for. 80. Don't know if some things come covered. They may.
Originally Posted by DirtyOlePerv
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 18:35 #29452Senior Member

Posts: 2343Alright
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-ever/13842178
This add has former street walker written all over it. Who's the girl? I know one of you guys know who she is.
The $50 fee is a dead giveaway. LOL.
-
05-31-16 06:40 #29451Senior Member

Posts: 694Julia
Does she let you go bareback for the FS and how much does she charge sound like a great date.
Originally Posted by DirtyOlePerv
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 05:45 #29450Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kimberly
Kimberly is looking for some company. I'm out of town but her number is available to those who contribute to the forum. She can be found around Carey St. Kimberly provides some real GFE company and enjoys what she does. She gives one of the best blowjobs around.
-
05-31-16 03:21 #29449Senior Member

Posts: 502Conkling Fee, Kandi and Puerto rican Natalie
Started off the day with Fee down in highlandtown CBJ then put her in doggy so I could look at her creamie pussy wrapped around my meat, after that I turned her around in finished her off in missionary, Next up was Kandi she didn't want to go to Tim's so we settled at a house near the circle started with a bbj then missionary to a doggy style finish. Stopped Jamie on the way up wilkens I was already on a mission with Kandi so maybe next time. Finished the night with my Go to and Ace in the hole P. Are Natalie started off with a long wet bbj, to cowgirl, doggy and finished her off with a long slow grind where I had her lay on her back in wrap her legs around mine is I layed on her in put the love muscle in had her Cumming in no time we stayed in that position until she said her pussy had enough, so I pulled out took of the wrapper told her to stick her tongue out while I slap my dick on it did that while I was wacking off she sucked my head in between slaps, I finally busted in her face and hair immediately after that she said I watch entirely to much porn all we could do was LOL hysterical. as always be safe out there folks.
-
05-30-16 23:26 #29448Regular Member

Posts: 10Harford rd
Looking for a little help finding some good girls on harford ed. Used to be some action around Bayonne. What's up.
-
05-30-16 22:37 #29447Senior Member

Posts: 126Wtf?
Okay, I'm struggling with this $/7*, let see if this works.
Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...6&d=1407334996
-
05-30-16 19:46 #29446Regular Member

Posts: 14Lazy eye Heather
She's currently in Eldridge with someone, not really out and about anymore.
Originally Posted by Checkumout
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




