Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2951
-
06-02-16 20:04 #1571Senior Member

Posts: 224The girl you are asking about is called "Butterfly. " I prefer to call her "Snaggle Tooth" and "Drug Fairy. " She looks like she came straight from a concentration camp and went straight into prostitution, but not before taking way too many drugs. If you do visit her, wear a few bags over your head and double up on the protection.
Originally Posted by BadaBing69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-16 15:16 #1570Regular Member

Posts: 4She was around about two years ago. Three girls ran together up dale. Really skinny to the point. Believed she was chasing dragons. Would move from Holyoke to hartford. I never repeated. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BadaBing69
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-16 09:42 #1569Regular Member

Posts: 11Lots of recon info.
Ok so I have been in contact with this one.
Http://Springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-i-am/34856912
Obviously someone trying to play games, I was given address and knocked and rang bell and nothing and this happened twice. Both times when there tried to contact and got silence. Later on after both times I was given some shitty excuse about a friend showing up or the landlord etc. Stay away not worth the trouble imo.
Ok now this one.
Http://Springfield.backpage.com/Fema...l-you/34856536
Lucky I got out of there ok SCAMMER basically tried to rob me, got to her notel in Springfield and then she asked for cash with no LE check and when I demanded LE check first she (not girl in pics) said her friend would be here in a minute and to give her the fucking money if I didn't want to get hurt so I fucking bolted. AVOID!
Next.
Http://Springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-side/33682155
Absolutely the girl in the pics, I think maybe even a little hotter. Negotiated a slightly lower donation for shorter time (had to get back to work for a meeting) and off to the races. Mish rcg cg some CBJ (only way I do it) and doggie finish. Silent a little weird and mechanical but HOT so might repeat in a pinch.
And lastly.
Http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...plzed/34718932
Waaaaaay older pics. Waaaaaay older gal kinda like a sleazy madame feel, CBJ mish finished doggie. Not a clean apt at all kinda cat litterbox gross super smokey and would NOT repeat. She was nice enough but just not my scene.
Now if I may humbly ask for some info on this one guys?
Http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...-2013/34859137
Totally my type but I have not found any recent info. Please help?
-
05-31-16 22:11 #1568Senior Member

Posts: 343Dynasty
Nice girl with sexy body and it ends there. Non GFE, Mechanical CBJ, clock watcher. Not into it at all.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 22:00 #1567Senior Member

Posts: 78You both spot are on. I have been playing this game for years and have had a few gems that I consider regular favorites. Some have left the business and I wish them well. I enjoy two currently and they are under the radar and don't advertise anymore. One is a hot 34 yr old spinner from RI and the other a 50 year old hottie from Fitchburg with amazing bolt ons. Both love to orgasm and I make sure they cum first. One swallows like a champ ant the other does BBBJCIM. I do try new girls when my two favorite are not available and I have my eye on a couple of gals but for now keep going to my regulars.
Originally Posted by FredFife
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 20:13 #1566Senior Member

Posts: 224That has been my experience as well. When I find someone that I click with, both personally and sexually, I am extremely 'loyal' and prefer to visit that person vs anyone else. Like you, I have found that the experience only gets better when the girl is comfortable with you.
Originally Posted by DJP55
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-16 16:19 #1565Senior Member

Posts: 41My take on the hobby. I have been in the hobby over 20 years. If I am looking at a quick wham bang, that's pretty much how I play it. If the girl is looking for the same. That is what she gets. If I come across a lady I click with and like. And she clicks with me and has passion. Then I play it slow. I have always found that if I play it slow. Find out what she likes, how she likes and way she likes. It makes the session more enjoyable for both. Read that more value for me. The lady now usually gives me a priority, it becomes more GFE and availability of more action. Usually restricted to others. Now this is way more the exception to find a lady like this. But I have learned pretty much to be able to find the rare gems. Over the years I have had a few regulars that went on for a few years. Sometimes with the good ones. Put yourself in their place. Would you rather spend a hhr or hr with a new guy. Or a regular who treats you well, you enjoy being with and you are comfortable with.
-
05-31-16 11:30 #1564Senior Member

Posts: 224HotDiggity, et al. , This is NOT the Kayla who has been ripping people off. This Kayla is young, sweet, and worth the price of admission for a nice dream.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
If you are lucky enough to have a dream about Kayla, be sure to treat her right. She's very personable and friendly.
-
05-31-16 11:03 #1563Senior Member

Posts: 41Yes it was.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-16 18:47 #1562Senior Member

Posts: 1659Guess so.
Guess so. Not my experience at all. Was it your first time with her?
Originally Posted by DJP55
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-16 21:56 #1561Senior Member

Posts: 60Esmeralda
I've seen her multiple times in the past two years. We actually keep in touch when she's not around and gives me her new number every time she gets a new one. She is really fun and once she knows what you like she'll remember if you c her again. And if your nice and gentle she will open up and give you the ride of your life. I have her number to trade if someone else has someone good too. I'm looking to have a nice dream with an ebony goddess.
-
05-29-16 11:39 #1560Senior Member

Posts: 356Now that makes me want her number
I have found that some gentle treatment often gets you results you've heard were unlikely from reviews. Not always, and sometimes it makes no difference at all.
Originally Posted by DJP55
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-16 10:54 #1559Senior Member

Posts: 41I had a dream with her this past week. Yes, all covered. But light kissing allowed. Loved being touched. She likes gentle action on her nipples. I kissed her lightly all over. She was a bit detached at first. But after a slow and gentle approach with lots of compliments. A bit of Spanish. She was much more responsive. She said many are too rough for her. She guided my head south for some great daty. Fresh and she really got into it grinding my face. Then an orgasm and she pulled my head close. Awesome body. Pics on ad are poor compared to how great she looks in person. Her English is not great and a little Spanish helped. I had an awesome time. Was with her 35 min on a hhr dream. And will repeat. I guess it's a YMMV.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 21:26 #1558Senior Member

Posts: 468Dynasty
Anyone think this Dynasty chick is for real? If so, I may just have to TOFTT.
http://springfield.backpage.com/Fema...e-now/34754241
-
05-27-16 12:51 #1557Senior Member

Posts: 1659Esmerelda
Was given her number in exchange for me giving one to a fellow hobbyist. Well, my secret stash was a better trade.
I will say this, she is WAY hotter than her ads. She will pump and grind you with the sole intention of getting you off. But there is a weird detached coldness to her. Everything is covered. She does not like to be touched (even breasts). No kissing anywhere (god forbid GFE or kissing her nipples).
Way to mechanical for me. Super hot girl. But, like fucking a life size Charo doll that says shit in Spanish when you pull her string.
Will not repeat.

















