Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 17675
-
05-29-16 17:59 #10955Senior Member

Posts: 198Thanks JustheTip
Hey guys, JusTheTip found the link to Blair. He has some serious detective skills unmatched by me for sure. Thanks man.
http://milfy.com.atlanta.hoxnif.com/...887/hoxnif.com
The number is no good though. PM me if you want the latest number that I had. However, I've not seen her in almost 2 weeks. I've texted her several times with no reply.
-
05-29-16 17:24 #10954Regular Member

Posts: 6Jessica Norcross
Anyone seen this one yet?
http://georgia.backpage.com/WomenSee...geous/37678673
Also looking to find some talet in Norcross area, BP is dry lately.
-
05-29-16 02:41 #10953Senior Member

Posts: 314Years ago she did work out of Duluth just like he said. Her handler could be her young boyfriend, if she's still with him.
Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 20:52 #10952Senior Member

Posts: 198Oksana location
Norcross. How did she hustle you?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 15:04 #10951Senior Member

Posts: 198Handler
What evidence do you have that she has a handler? I've seen her numerous times and I've never seen anyone and never gotten such an impression whatsoever. There has never been ANY discussion of up charge and no reluctance to perform any number of things. Just curious how you came by the information. I see 0 evidence of a pimp or handler. And I've seen Oksana for a year.
Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 13:47 #10950Senior Member

Posts: 115I live in the Gwinnett area.
Originally Posted by LifeWorthLivin
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 13:42 #10949Senior Member

Posts: 667Link to the ads in question?
Originally Posted by StevenDomino
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 12:51 #10948Banned Member

Posts: 13634What area is she working out of? Pics look like the same Oksana I saw a few years ago in Duluth. No sign of a handler but she was a first-class hustler.
Originally Posted by Jeffinnatlanta
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 12:41 #10947Senior Member

Posts: 291Oksana
She does have a great body, very good attitude, but she has a handler and he's not so easy to deal with. So if you are texting her know it could be him, and he's all about the $$ She's got a great attitude if you hit her the same. He wants to upcharge for any request, she's more likely to work with you. Go bargain hunting and you'll get blocked by the handler.
Originally Posted by AtlSouthPaw
[View Original Post]
BTW. Thanks to whomever fixed the margin issue on the entry screen. No more excessive LF / CR.
-
05-28-16 12:12 #10946

Posts: 314Screening
She dodnt ask any from me so I asked sonfe some of her reviews on the oThER site says she does. She said its the vibe she gets when talking with someone. Ir not so she doesn't always screen. Having a handle over their helps as well, but that's true with a lot of girls.
Originally Posted by AtlSouthPaw
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 12:02 #10945Regular Member

Posts: 8Chyna
Damage was. 60 for the QV.
Originally Posted by Killanstink
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 11:22 #10944Senior Member

Posts: 115That's a bit pricey, but damn her body is amazing. I just ask because I'm looking to schedule something with her and if she has some screening I want you be able to use a referral from someone so I don't get declined LOL. It can be hard for a newbie to get in the scene with no referrals.
Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 09:55 #10943Regular Member

Posts: 5Pornstar
Recently saw her ads. Anyone know her stage name?
-
05-28-16 09:25 #10942Regular Member

Posts: 20Area
What area of town do you live on?
Originally Posted by AtlSouthPaw
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-16 01:11 #10941Senior Member

Posts: 198Oksana
Damage is $120 for. 5 hr. At the time I had no screening. Not sure about now. First time I saw her was almost a year ago.
Originally Posted by AtlSouthPaw
[View Original Post]

















