Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 17675
-
05-27-16 22:08 #10940Senior Member

Posts: 115New to the scene
Hey guys,
Kinda new to all this, anyone have any good reccomendations? Or referrals?
Nothing too pricey. Looking for some quick visits and trying out different flavors.
Not sure who is legit or not these days. Any type of info will help.
Help a brother out LOL I'm on the hunt.
-
05-27-16 20:39 #10939Senior Member

Posts: 15201 and only session with Lexi
I had a session with that chick once and it was almost 4 yrs ago. She was one of the many BP girls who actually resided at Farrington Village in Lithonia. I went in her the good old fashion way and got lazy on pulling out the end result was her screaming and yelling about not wanting anymore kids that I felt like she was about too shoot me if I didn't get that morning after pill. And just too let you know I purchased 3 of them for her to get her too calm down. Personality wise she's a good old fashion bimbo and she's absent minded at that. She eas a cool person too be around from time to time.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 20:31 #10938Senior Member

Posts: 1520Ok thanks for the response, her pictures make her look extremely hot!😈
Originally Posted by CityDweller
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 17:55 #10937Senior Member

Posts: 115What was the damage? Does she have heavy screening?
Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 13:05 #10936Senior Member

Posts: 228Definitely not CMT quality. Self taught for sure, but it was pretty good. And she takes direction well. She will tailor, focus on specific areas and go firmer or softer at your command.
Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 12:24 #10935Senior Member

Posts: 2087Hey
Watch the dig there buds. I'm not a GFE type of guy. If I was, then I would spend those GFE prices. I'm a quick hit and run kinda guy. I'm not into kissing on these chics and eating them out. I'm just a snatch tester. To each their own. Also, there are plenty of $300 plus GFE girls that give lackluster performance and have questionable hygiene. Just read through the forum and see for yourself. Price is not inherently related to service.
Originally Posted by ElvisLives
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 12:18 #10934Senior Member

Posts: 2087Lexi Cash
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ulars/35637514
This chic wasted 45 minutes of my life about 2 weekends ago. I was traveling to the Conyers area one weekend to donate some blood plasma for beer money when I decided to surf backpage while waiting for the Blood Bank to open. I just typed the word "Conyers" in the search engine and started calling and texting who ever was in the immediate area. I got no response so I walked into the Blood Bank once it opened and got drained for a few bucks. About 2 hours later, as I was sitting in my car slipping in and out of consciousness, I got a phone call for someone I didn't even recognize.
Chic said her name was Lexii and I just called her not too long ago. I had no idea who she was as my memory was basically shot at that point. I did ask her for address, after she asked me if she's ever seen me before, and she forwarded it via text. After I hung up the phone with her, I immediately started googling her number to see who the hell she was. As soon as I found her ads, I was like, "this muda sucka". I remembered her from a few years back when she flaked on me on Panola Road. I can't believe I actually called this flake again. Anyways, I wasn't really paying her any mind when I found out who she was but I surprisingly got another phone call some 10 minutes later as I'm damn near passed out in my car by now.
It was another chic whom I called earlier and she also sent me her address. What a coincidence? This chic's address was 4 numbers off from Lexi's address. They were basically in the hotel right next to each other. Wow. How convenient? I decided to make the trod over there since I knew one would probably flake on me and I'd just go to the other as backup. I drove my happy ass over to their hotel and went to see Lexi first, since I felt she would flake on me again. Will I repeat, hell no!! This chic is a flake and a time waster! Now I see why she's been posting for 3 plus years and have no reviews anywhere. Biggest waste of time ever! VIP'ers, you know what to do. Non-vipers, you know what not to do.
Got to Lexi's mid-scale hotel and text her that I was there. She text me back a minute later asking me to give her a second. Ok. Five minutes go by and she text me again with, "Are you ready? No, I'm just sitting here in the parking lot pleasuring myself until the police comes to arrest me for public masturbation. What do you think lady? Come on man, stop wasting my freaking time. After I told her that I was ready, she text me the next minute later with the room number. I was kind of surprised and shell shocked that she actually text me the room number this time.
Off I went into her hotel and onto the elevator as I started knocking on her door some 2 minutes later. I knocked for what seemed like an eternity, when she finally opened the door some 4 minutes later. Why? She said she didn't hear me knocking. Right. She finally opened the door and I walked on in after saying my greetings. She was wearing a black bra with a black corset covering up her stomach and back parts. She was butt nekkid from the waste down. Ass was looking thick but it had mild cellulite and stretch marks on it. It still looked very doable though. The brothas would love this ass. She walked me back into her neat and clean bedroom with no smoke smells anywhere, while I watched that ass shake back and forth. She used to have her measurements on her ad as 5'8 155 lbs but she's blown up since then. She's still 5'8 but I'd put her weight at like 185 lbs now. She done put on about 30 more pounds but it still looks good on her.
We're now in the boom boom room as we conversed for a minute before she asked me for the donation. She said you have 50 roses right? I was like no, I have 40 roses as that was the price for the QV in her ad. This chic then had the nerves to tell me that she doesn't do anything for under 50 and she never had 40 QV in her ad. She said, "not me, not Lexi" pertaining to the 40 Qv rate. We went back at it for a while as I'm not stupid or senile. I maybe a bit weary but I know for a fact this chic had 40 QV in her ad and every ad she's posted for the last 3 years now. Sensing this was going nowhere, I conceded and told her that I would go to the bank and get the extra 10 bones. She told me to just call her back when I get back. Right. I'm thinking this either trying to hustle me or she's making up an excuse to have me leave and not open the door when I get back again. I left anyways and headed downstairs to my whip. I stopped by the front desk before I left and busted up the 20 I had with the front desk clerk.
I got back into by whip, placed 10 bones into my glove box, and pulled out another 20. I already had the money in my whip. This transaction only took about 4 minutes as I went back into the hotel and started knocking on her door again. This time I was unsuccessful. I knocked for a good 6 minutes and she never opened the door again. I figured, yep, she used that as an excuse to get me out of there. No probs, I just went back into my whip, text her thanking her for wasting my time, and moved on to the next chic. That other chic was acting flaky too, go figure, but Lexi text me back a few minutes later telling me that she left the room and to give her 5 minutes. Ok.
About 10 minutes later, I get a text from Lexi telling me that she's now ready and up I go back into her hotel and elevator again. I knocked on her door and this time it was opened almost immediately by this chic wearing the same thing she had on the last time. She was naked from the waste down once again with a bra and black corset covering up her top parts. As I walked in, she immediately asked me if she hasn't seen me somewhere before. Your kidding me right? I told her yes, I was just in your room some 25 minutes ago and she said, "No, I thought I saw you somewhere else before". Right. Enough with the nonsense.
We walked back into her room as she sat Indian style on her bed and asked me to place the donation on the bed. I did just that, it was 50 bones for 15 minutes and she counted it before placing it on top her dresser. I then started stripping to get the show on the road and asked her if she's going to do the same. She said, no- I don't get naked. Great! I then sat on her bed as she asked me to and she started opening a wrapper. She was about to place it on my limp member when she said, "Sorry, I can't". I said," you can't what? She said I can't do it because you have a bump down there. Really? Oh my freaking God.
I started explaining it to her that it was just a small crab bite. The crabs are not there anymore, they're gone now. She wasn't having it. She began to bore me with literature about how when she shaves and she has bumps, she doesn't work until the bumps are gone as she don't want guys thinking she has something. Yeah right. She then asked me what do I want her to do. I told her just give me a hand job for 20 bones. You guessed it. She said, "Sorry, I can't do that either". Oh boy. I then asked if I can get my funds back. She said sure and I took my 50 bones back off the table and started getting dressed. On my way out the door, she's still running her yap telling me that," you seem like such a nice guy, sorry, you can come back later when the bump is gone". F off lady!!
This chic is full of it. Your going to be wasting a whole lot of time if you want to see this chic. Make sure to not shave your pubes before you go and see her because if there are any bumps down there she's not going to service you. You may need to go with a fresh pair of clothes and shoes as well. If your shoes are scuffed up she may not service you either. This chic is full of bologna. I now see why she's been posting for 3 plus years with no reviews. Her ad makes note of "regulars" but I highly doubt she has any regulars. If she does, those fools are getting hosed big time. I looked at her ad when I got in my whip and it stated "40 QV" just like its always stated. Ridiculous. She takes her rates on and off her ads throughout the day though. I figure that's how she gets to hustle guys. Pure waste of time.
-
05-27-16 11:19 #10933Senior Member

Posts: 201Ava
Everything Covey said is correct and true. If she did not live so far away from me I would be broke as I would visit her every chance I got. You can spend all your money on doing 5 QV and get lackluster performance from woman with questionable hygiene or save up your dough and treat yourself to a "spa day. ".
Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 07:46 #10932Regular Member

Posts: 22Niyah
Well sir, then you're very lucky. She's reviewed here many times. She's used fake pictures and different names. One of the worst providers I've had. That's her in the pic, but she has plenty of baby flab, lots of rules, and she'll try to cheat you out of your time.
Originally Posted by Amache
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 04:31 #10931Senior Member

Posts: 435Stacii
100 hh, but ended paying 10 dlr a minute!! Would anybody be happy after paying that kind of money to some provider!! I can get a full hr from a escort agency for 250 anything goes!!
Originally Posted by HeadHunting
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 02:56 #10930Senior Member

Posts: 152Niyah-Eve waste time
Make all arrangements, have address in Avondale Forest apartments in Decatur, GA. Went there and then no answer, no reply, nothing.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/37047750
Asked her again after two days, she try to pull the same thing acting like a different person.
Avoid, waste of time.
-
05-27-16 00:28 #10929Regular Member

Posts: 20How long
How long ago did you see her. Seems unreachable.
Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 00:09 #10928Senior Member

Posts: 1520Nicole techniques
Do it seems like she knows what she is doing as in a professionally trained masseuse? Or do she appears self taught in the art of overcharging due to her beauty? I've been meaning to get back into that massage stuff but haven't dedicated the time into it.
Originally Posted by CityDweller
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-16 00:05 #10927Senior Member

Posts: 198Multiple girls
I agree with you that that is 3 different women. I asked the original poster which girl he saw? No one ever responded.
Originally Posted by GetUrRollOnMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-16 23:43 #10926Senior Member

Posts: 228Nicole
Was in town briefly for work. Struck out with a couple of the well reviewed providers here so kinda TOFTT with a hot looking girl who was advertising for a massage with extras which was what I was looking for. She answered quickly and was very easy to communicate with. She even gave a pro-active heads up that she was running 10 minutes late which was nice. Definitely the girl in the pics and she was absolutely stunning. Massage was pretty good. Above average. She used a lot of coconut oil but it was in my room so not a problem. But it might be if you did an incall. I did not inquire if anything beyond HR was on the menu but I got the sense that there wouldn't be. But she took direction well, allowed for a little roaming and overall had a great nice technique. All was performed topless and she had a sick body with both nipples pierced. I would highly recommend. She was a little chatty but we hit it off nicely so it was fine. She seemed pretty cool and I would definitely recommend.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/BodyRubs...x-you/39031576
















