Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 240 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 3589
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2689

    From Florida?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroyn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Tizzle. Seems like she's been on a long time but with little to no feedback. TIA.

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=36038
    Siegel Suites across from Strat.

    No first hand info but the numbers in her ad go to reviews (I'd 218232) for LeslieLuv or LusiousLeslie out of Jacksonville, FL. I can't tell if the pics are the same person or not. Reviews are not all good.

    Also an ad for Lysah http://las-vegas.classivox.com/femal...y-if/v/227195/.

    Good Luck! I don't know her. Just playing around on the internet, looking up stuff.

  2. #2688

    From my experience

    Both are true. And she can be hard to get a hold of.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1029  [View Original Post]
    Not into bella. Lots of rush, upsell, and attitude, which was unexpected because she pushed back time and was late. Despite what people say, didn't really find her body that nice. Any other legit / reviewed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one twice on my recent trip. Great reviews, great skills. http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...in-lv/14862798.

  3. #2687

    Any 411 on Tizzle?

    Has anyone had any experience with Tizzle. Seems like she's been on a long time but with little to no feedback. TIA.

    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=36038

  4. #2686

    Jenny has a review on the review board t e are.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    If its outcall only, probably agency / scam girl fake pics. Never call an outcall only girl in Vegas unless she has multiple positive reviews.
    Jenny's reviewer said she did the big upsell when he saw her, and she had a very ordinary rubdown. Craven has it right, if a girl on backpage is outcall only, investigate to see if there are any positive reviews.

  5. #2685

    Outcall Only?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenSouls1  [View Original Post]
    If its outcall only, probably agency / scam girl fake pics. Never call an outcall only girl in Vegas unless she has multiple positive reviews.

  6. #2684
    Not into bella. Lots of rush, upsell, and attitude, which was unexpected because she pushed back time and was late. Despite what people say, didn't really find her body that nice. Any other legit / reviewed?

  7. #2683

    Bella

    Saw this one twice on my recent trip. Great reviews, great skills. http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...in-lv/14862798.

  8. #2682
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1357  [View Original Post]
    Bad review on that other review site.
    Actually, I usually count one (1) good legit woman per page on backpage. The ratio seems to be 25 agency / scam gals to every legit provider. In checking reviews of agency gals, there is about one good review for every 12 providers. Even then, the price to get FS from an agency gal is about $900. Backpage is a waste of time. Lots of good looking porn stars, though.

  9. #2681
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenSouls1  [View Original Post]
    Bad review on that other review site.

  10. #2680

    Agency Upsell

    I've looked at thousands of BP ads over the years and yet I still got suckered by an agency girl 702-XXX-3719. Thirty minutes late and then bounced after a 10 minute back rub because I wouldn't give another $$. The coy use of "Cat" in the ad along with photos of Catalina Cruz blinded me.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-pics/19194272

  11. #2679

  12. #2678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1572

    Holiday!

    Got to love holiday weekends in Vegas. Lots of girls from all over are here, I'm seeing a lot of familiar faces from out of town posting. If you want some chocolate with a killer body who will leave you exhausted, check out Solya Love. Pics and video 100% accurate, Google her for more. One of my best experiences over the last year.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...0real/19146755

  13. #2677
    Quote Originally Posted by PointDexterJr  [View Original Post]
    Was incall at a strip hotel?

    What was damages?
    Multiple reviews for an Indian girl going by SONALI / SANGEETA but using the same phone number on other sites. Just google the phone #. Mixed opinions but one saying better value for the high price combined with Fishing's "not GFE" would make me hesitate.

  14. #2676

    Sonai

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishing1270  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream this week about Sonali in a nice on the strip location that happened to be right near my hotel. I saw her add, did a quick check to see if she was legit and she is, she travels around. I called and she replied right away. Within an hour I was there and greeted by the girl in the pictures in her early 20's with enhanced "B" or "C" cup. We went upstairs, she undressed and WOW what a body! She is very chatty and pleasant but NOT GFE at all I mean at all. That was a bummer but we preceded with CBJ then quickly to mish the CG. Good time even without the GFE. Session was a bit rushed but fun. I may repeat.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-real/21071974
    Was incall at a strip hotel?

    What was damages?

  15. #2675

    Sonali

    I had a dream this week about Sonali in a nice on the strip location that happened to be right near my hotel. I saw her add, did a quick check to see if she was legit and she is, she travels around. I called and she replied right away. Within an hour I was there and greeted by the girl in the pictures in her early 20's with enhanced "B" or "C" cup. We went upstairs, she undressed and WOW what a body! She is very chatty and pleasant but NOT GFE at all I mean at all. That was a bummer but we preceded with CBJ then quickly to mish the CG. Good time even without the GFE. Session was a bit rushed but fun. I may repeat.

    http://lasvegas.backpage.com/FemaleE...-real/21071974

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape