|
|
This blog is moderated by Stangnut
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 198
Stacii
She looks pretty hot ElPerron. Too bad her service level went backwards on you.
-
 Posts: 314
Ava
 Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
Agree but from my experience ladies who smoke suck the best dick. They have that "oral fixation". Ava was the best girl I've ever seen. She is my ATF. When I save up enough coin I'm going right back for more.
She's a great time, extremely enthusiastic, will do greek even if your more than average size. YMMV she sometimes will do BBFS os she feels comfortable, your tested recently and clean. Will cost you some coin but the cost of admission is worth the ride.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 315
Stacii rates
 Originally Posted by ElPerron
[View Original Post]
Ok today I was trying to get my money worth since I have been fooled lately for this lousy providers of BP, had seen Stacii before ones few months ago and the session was good, but o boy this time this girl really disappoint me! Long story short when I put down the donation I was informed that I was getting 15 min. Not 30 like the last time! Even when we agreed by text few minutes ago that it will be the same deal than the last time! She rushed me so much that the whole business lasted 10 minutes! BBBJ only on the head fast and furious, mish with lost of faking that make me feel that I was coming in no time, try to change to k9 so I can go at least for few more minutes but as soon I was pulling out she removed the hat and went on her knees and open her mouth! Had no choice and had to jerk off a week thick and premature ejaculation which most part went to her upper lip that remain stuck like gum LOL.
What was the damage tho?
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 27
She's garbage
 Originally Posted by BigMoney21
[View Original Post]
Never had a session with her before but she's been known too use fake pics. This time I had the guts too call her up again and request a session with her $50 quote was given so, I asked her a question in Spanish she didn't respond correctly so I asked her in English. Which was why do you sound black instead of having a Latino accent? She went crazy listen buddy you are stupid and I'm not phucking black ok and shut the f up. You coming or damn not and I had to disconnect the phone afterwards. Anybody f her in one of her 3 holes before? Or have anybody made it out too see how she actually looks?
Talked to her this past Saturday and she texted me her address to this gated apartment complex located in lithonia, once I arrived there I called her to let her know that I was outside the gate and all she said was hold on let me call you right back then neva heard from her again. Theirs another Latina skeezer in the lithonia area with the same. 50 special but with a different number & different photos but I bet it's her dumb at $$.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 436
Bluff Off The Bench
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...y-new/35678544
Finally took the BP plunge! That's the best the news gets though.
Backstory:
So I was in the CP Old Nat area trying to hookup with this Tagged chick. Got to hotel. Text and called no answer. I'm pissed. Hit the streets and saw nothing. Texted another Tagged chick who's pissed at me because I wouldn't buy her a phone after a head session in front of her momma house which I overpayed for because momma was not supposed to be home so no FS. So needless to say I'm striking out LOL.
Pre-game:
So I decide BP why not? Hit the chick in the link and she's off Garden Walk. Wants. 8 for 30. I counter with. 4 for quick and she agrees. We text and she gives good directions. At her spot in 10 minutes. 25 minutes later I'm waiting outside of an apartment building pissed again because she's not answering either. So I say damn this I'm bouncing and text her the same. She hits me back now with the apartment #. Should have left but little Bluff said lets go get it so I listened. LOL!
1st Half:
I get to the apartment and chick answers the door butt naked! Little Bluff is doing the I told you so bruh dance. Chick has nice tits and nice ass. Way prettier in person than in those pics. She does have a gut but sexy with it and not too distracting. Thick thighs and smooth skin. Apartment is sort of dumpy but reasonable. She walks over to the kitchen table and picks up a wing and starts eating. She says I saw your texts and heard you calling but I was eating so I didn't feel like answering! WTF? The hell you say? She laughs and finishes her wing and says come on. Walks straight to bedroom and says sit on the bed and get comfortable. Goes to bedroom and washes her mouth out she says so it doesn't smell like chicken. Comes back out putting on lotion again to mask chicken smell and says take pants off please and pulls out a condom. She now asks for. 6 for quick even though. 4 agreed on. . 4 is given and she just puts it up and stares at me because my pants are still on. I look at little Bluff like you little S. O. B. !
2nd Half:
She starts with a CBJ which is ok. Can't really complain about it but she was a hell no on BBBJ. She also wants me to lay all the way back on the bed so I can't watch her do it. Great. So now it's what we came here for. She applies the lube and bends over for doggie. And. I hit nothing LOL. Chick was wet but too loose. I felt a little hitting it from the sides but nothing. I'm stroking for maybe 7 minutes and not feeling it. Finally she sees what's happening and says come try it from the front. No emotion just rolls over. 3 more minutes and little bluff is now soft. So she is willing to give more head but way less enthusiastic now. 5 minutes and she's done. No hit again no more nothing. 20 minutes up time to go here's a baby wipe stands up buddy lets go bye!
Post Game:
Not again with her but if she had better attitude this could have been a good experience. I would not recommend. Still on the hunt!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 198
I love your reviews Johnny
 Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...1738/1/1186774
I sauteed this chic's onions earlier today, Wednesday. I was looking for something to get into on my day off and started surfing my favorite site, backpage, for some new meat. LOL. I was about to check a chic out on the North side but she lived a bit too far and I didn't want to fall victim to the flake. I then started searching for something close and stumbled upon this chic's ad. I've seen her ad for the past 3 weeks but never paid it any mine mainly due to her high rates. I wasn't trying to pay that price to any chic on the east side. I did text her a few weeks back for her measurements and she said she was 5'4 135 lbs. That sounded juicy.
I also noticed that she's been spamming the board for a while now. She updates her ads and prices all throughout the day. I'm always skeptical of chics who spam the board and constantly update change their rates. They're usually the ones looking for fast money as I was hoping she wasn't one of those girls. Anyways, called her and she didn't answer initially but called me back a few minutes later. She sounded ok over the phone, I didn't detect any attitudes. She told me where she was and offered to text her address. When I received the address, I was like, "Oh hell naw, this is the same address of a bait-and-switch provider I reviewed-Nina Simone- before".
I'm thinking this is probably her again using another set of fake pics and a new phone number. She duped me once but it definitely wasn't going to happen again. I proceeded anyways as she asked me if I could be there within the hour as she had to be somewhere soon. I said, sure, and off I went. Will I repeat, not at all. This chic's using fake pics although she looks similar to the pics but they are definitely not her. The session was a wash as well. Non-vipers, go dive in an empty well. VIP'ers read on.
Previously, this chic's ad stated $80 for 15 minutes, which I thought was a bit too high but when I saw the ad today it stated, $60 for 15 minutes. Now, that sounded much better. I drove over to the address she gave me although I was a little skeptical about her identity. I told her it would be about 30-40 minutes before I get to her and she called / text me like every 10 minutes asking where was I. I didn't like that at all. She did say that she had to leave within the hour but the excessive calling and texting is usually the sign of a money hungry scab. She also asked me to bring protection too when I first spoke to her.
I finally got to her place after a good 45 minutes and called to let her know that I was there. No answer. I then text her and got no answer as well. I'm thinking, not this flake shit again. After 5 minutes of waiting in the parking lot, she finally called me back and asked me who else I came with. She swore she heard someone else in the background with me as we conversed. Right. I told her it was no one but me and she finally gave me her apartment number. I got out of my whip, knocked on her door, and the door was opened almost immediately by a brown-skinned chic wearing an open white robe that left nothing to the imagination. Chic was butt nekkid under the robe and her body looked a bit nice.
I also looked her up and down and realized that she wasn't even the chic in the pics. The body was similar but the face just didn't match up. I didn't say anything though, just walked on in and said my greetings. She said her hello's too and started walking back into her bedroom when she suddenly stopped short of the door and said "this is where we'll be doing it", while her body was facing the empty living room. I looked around the living room and saw nothing but a blanket on the floor. I immediately told her that I didn't bring my knee pads and my knees aren't good enough to do it on the floor. She quickly responded by telling me that we can do it on her bed but she didn't want her bed smelling like sex. Ok.
I told her I would make it quick and off to the bedroom we went. The apartment and bedroom looked pretty clean by the way. No thrash anywhere and no smoke smells as well. This is starting to look good, I hope. I immediately gave her the donation, which was 60 bones for 15 minutes, and she counted it and put it away somewhere. She quickly dropped the robe to reveal an athletic body but it had its flaws. Her tits were low Cee cups but had medium hang time and mild stretch marks on the top and sides of them. Her stomach had a slight paunch and a few stretch marks but I'm not sure if it was from baby wear or not. It could be or it couldn't be. Her ass was a nice tight athletic ass. It was definitely sticking out there and it was firm and juicy. That's the one similarity she has with the chic in the ad. They both have nice juicy athletic asses. She could stand to use a little bit of chap stick though, her lips were drier than a biscuit.
Anyways, I started to undress as well and stood at the foot of the bed as she got down on her knees before me and started opening the wrapper. Just as she was opening the wrapper, this chic had the nerves to make a phone call. Really? I overheard her talking to a male friend and asking him for a ride to the bail bondsmen. She also asked me for a ride just before I got naked. I already knew what time it was. She's trying to raise enough money to bail her boyfriend, Tray'von De'von'ta'tae Martin Brown, out of jail. The usually with these chics. Either they're selling ass to buy their baby some pampers or they're doing it to bail their jobless boyfriends out of jail. Go figure. I waited for a few minutes, as she couldn't get a ride, and she finally put the phone down and got to work. I already knew this was going to be a waste of time.
She placed the thin cover on my cock with her hand and gots ta sucking. The sucky sucky was weak! She went all-neck on me but I felt no suction at all. She was just bobbing her mouth up and down on my shaft. She did this for no more than 2 minutes then stopped to get in the missionary position. Really? I told her I wasn't ready yet and she said she thought I didn't want to waste anymore time (with the oral). Ridiculous. I just went with the flow and told her to get into the doggie position. I was at no mast at the time but I just wanted to be through with this wash. She bent that nice ass over in doggie and I immediately started smelling funk. This chic smelled like straight asshole. Oh boy, I knew this was definitely a wash.
She also started calling someone else on her phone, this time it was her dad. WTF! I'm back there rubbing my soft ass cock up and down on her funky ass poohtang, trying to get hard and she's trying to get her dad to come pick her up and take her to the bail bondsman. Really? I pretty much lost what little interest I had in this chic and was feverishly trying to will my cock into an erection so I can get on and off immediately. 5 minutes of this and my cock was going absolutely nowhere. Too many distractions, she's talking on the phone, and she smells funky as hell! A few minutes later, I get this feeling in my sack and I'm like WTF? A few seconds later, I blew a weak ass load in the cover and couldn't even believe my eyes. I came and my cock was at no mast. I got the strangest cock ever!!
I kept trying to get in there anyways and gave up after a few minutes of failure. She turned around and saw the jizz and I don't think she could believe her eyes as well. I asked where to dispose of the cover and she told me the bathroom as I disposed of it there. I came back out, got dressed, and she walked me to the door a few minutes later. This chic had the nerves to hand me the opened wrapper and told me to take it out with me. Really? This is why I don't like to toft too much. You get these ungrateful mother suckas every now and then that act as if they're doing you a favor. This chic is not even the broad in the pics and she smelled terrible! How the hell do you smell like that in your own crib? Ridiculous. I'll give her a "7" in looks and a "2" in performance. This was definitely a good waste of 60 bones. I should have stayed my happy ass home.
Johnny,
You're reviews are the absolute best! I laugh so hard at these posts. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't read some of these posts. They truly are hilarious. No joke man you had me LMFAO!
Safe Mongering,
Coveyleader.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 198
Venezuelans
 Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
She's serviceable. Definitely girl in the pick. Not GFE, but I'd go back in a pinch. You can nego those rates down a bit too.
It appears to be 2 girls in the photos. Do you mind me asking which one you saw? One has huge tits and a more firm body. The other one in the black nighty and thigh highs looks thicker. Both look good though. I was just curious. Like when you get to their place do you pick a girl type of thing?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 198
Smokers
 Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
Only thing I didn't like about AVA is that she is a smoker. While not during the session, you just can't kill that smell.
Agree but from my experience ladies who smoke suck the best dick. They have that "oral fixation". Ava was the best girl I've ever seen. She is my ATF. When I save up enough coin I'm going right back for more.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 395
What
 Originally Posted by Sasay1960
[View Original Post]
She's serviceable. Definitely girl in the pick. Not GFE, but I'd go back in a pinch. You can nego those rates down a bit too.
Those pics don't even look like the same person. It looks like 3 different chicks in that pic set? Are you implying that she is a big bested Latin with a nice body that resembles pics? It's hard for me believe with that pic set, which I believe to be 3 different. Women, is in fact actually her. Which one is actually her is what I want to know.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 655
She's serviceable. Definitely girl in the pick. Not GFE, but I'd go back in a pinch. You can nego those rates down a bit too.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 655
 Originally Posted by CoveyLeader43
[View Original Post]
Saw Ava. She is a hot red head from Great Britain. Her accent is awesome and sexy, and her demeanor is alluring, provocative, and very salacious. She advertises full body massage but I quickly upgraded to FS. It was an incredible hour. One hour of steamy, passionate rimming, DATY, 69, FIV, DFK, LFK, BBBJ, BBBJCIM and you name it. Pretty much anything goes with this hot chick. She is freaky and will talk so dirty to you while doing all this stuff it's like the ultimate wet dream! She loves rimming and will rim you like there is no tomorrow. You have to take a shower first, BTW. She first has you lie on your stomach and then warms you up with a really good massage for a few minutes with Coconut Oil. Then she has you go down to the very edge of the bed on your stomach where she gets on her knees and starts rimming, licking, sucking, and absolutely devouring that forbidden spot. She then somehow manages to start BBBJ while you're in this vulnerable but incredible position getting licked on in every manner possible while your ass is cocked in the air. She then told me to get up and stand up at the edge of the bed as she devoured my manhood with serious DT and wet, sloppy BBBJ action. This girl is incredible. I then put her on the bed and straddled her face pumping her mouth. She really likes this and is vocal with all these sexy, moans and wimpers. It was so unreal that I blew my first load in her mouth. She swallows EVERY drop. Then for round two. I had her get on top of me for 69. She has a really nice ass and it was awesome with her ass cheeks in my hands as I dined on this woman like there is no tomorrow. She was down there on me devouring me again as well. This woman loves to give the hottest sloppiest blowjobs I've ever seen. Almost like she got bit by a rattlesnake and the anti venom is in your nut sack. She also likes to slap her face and tongue with your cock as she sucks it. It is really a turnon. Like a porn movie basically, except you're the star in the movie. I stood up and had her get on her knees again to continue BBBJ. She kept licking my balls, taint, and everything else she could. Got it up again and decided I like the face straddling thing so much I never used the raincoat that was there because I finished round 2 in her mouth, again, with her swallowing every remaining drop. Never hit it but that is on the menu. 2 BBBJ to CIM with swallow with everything in between was a dream come true. I was in hog heaven. Anyone should see this girl if they want to have the absolute sexual experience of their life. She is absolutely a top performer. FS would have been covered because the hat was ready beside me. I can only imagine what it would have been like hammering that little thing in k9. I'll do that next time on the round 2. Her BBBJCIM is just too good for me to pass up especially when I get to do it x2 and she swallows. Everything. Damage is 2. 8 for a whole hourlong fuckfest. May seem expensive but it's really not considering what you get for the hour. Also was a nice hotel. At that rate it should be.
Here is the link:
http://ava.hotbodyrub.com/gallery
Only thing I didn't like about AVA is that she is a smoker. While not during the session, you just can't kill that smell.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 189
Craving some Asian
So I've been craving some Asian and Indian lately and this past Sunday decided to take a chance on one of the more known Asian providers. She currently goes by Vee but has gone by different names in the past. I've seen her ad for months and have never taken the plunge. I'd seen mixed reviews on her and since I didn't want to do an AMP I figured I'd give her a shot.
She had a decent enough voice on the phone and seemed very business like which lined up with what I read before. I met her at extended stay near Brookhaven and was shocked when I got to the room and she seemed cheerful and playful. We started off with petting and cbj before we moved to 69. Then to mish for about 5 minutes and doggie for another 5 or so. Her talking dirty and the sight of her tight little snatch creaming all over my rod got a heavy load out of me. She's not GFE but very playful and has a great sense of humor. Maybe I walked in with such low expectations the fact that she had a pulse and personality threw me for a curve. Anyhow after we chatted for a bit and found out we live in the same area. It was $1 for a qv. Kind of high for non GFE but the fact that she was clean, playful and didn't seem like a clock watcher all told I was there just under 30 minutes made it worth it. I would definitely see her again. I've had luck loosening restrictions with multiple visits, we'll see if this happens with her.
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...u-now/34310208
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 189
Anyone try out Aspen?
Has anyone seen this one?
http://atlanta.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-girl/38130435
I'm always hesitant to do outcall with someone I've never met before. Not knowing who'll show up is only one potential issue there.
I did that recently with Harley and was disappointed but went through with it since she was there. I haven't reached out to Aspen yet though I've been considering it.
If not Aspen, the recently reviewed Ava sounds intriguing. I'll share details if I see either.
EW.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1520
I've been seeing her ad for a while now, I normally try to avoid the ones with pictures of a chick who is posted up in a strip club or wear stripper attire.
 Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/atla...1738/1/1186774
I sauteed this chic's onions earlier today, Wednesday. I was looking for something to get into on my day off and started surfing my favorite site, backpage, for some new meat. LOL. I was about to check a chic out on the North side but she lived a bit too far and I didn't want to fall victim to the flake. I then started searching for something close and stumbled upon this chic's ad. I've seen her ad for the past 3 weeks but never paid it any mine mainly due to her high rates. I wasn't trying to pay that price to any chic on the east side. I did text her a few weeks back for her measurements and she said she was 5'4 135 lbs. That sounded juicy.
I also noticed that she's been spamming the board for a while now. She updates her ads and prices all throughout the day. I'm always skeptical of chics who spam the board and constantly update change their rates. They're usually the ones looking for fast money as I was hoping she wasn't one of those girls. Anyways, called her and she didn't answer initially but called me back a few minutes later. She sounded ok over the phone, I didn't detect any attitudes. She told me where she was and offered to text her address. When I received the address, I was like, "Oh hell naw, this is the same address of a bait-and-switch provider I reviewed-Nina Simone- before".
I'm thinking this is probably her again using another set of fake pics and a new phone number. She duped me once but it definitely wasn't going to happen again. I proceeded anyways as she asked me if I could be there within the hour as she had to be somewhere soon. I said, sure, and off I went. Will I repeat, not at all. This chic's using fake pics although she looks similar to the pics but they are definitely not her. The session was a wash as well. Non-vipers, go dive in an empty well. VIP'ers read on.
Previously, this chic's ad stated $80 for 15 minutes, which I thought was a bit too high but when I saw the ad today it stated, $60 for 15 minutes. Now, that sounded much better. I drove over to the address she gave me although I was a little skeptical about her identity. I told her it would be about 30-40 minutes before I get to her and she called / text me like every 10 minutes asking where was I. I didn't like that at all. She did say that she had to leave within the hour but the excessive calling and texting is usually the sign of a money hungry scab. She also asked me to bring protection too when I first spoke to her.
I finally got to her place after a good 45 minutes and called to let her know that I was there. No answer. I then text her and got no answer as well. I'm thinking, not this flake shit again. After 5 minutes of waiting in the parking lot, she finally called me back and asked me who else I came with. She swore she heard someone else in the background with me as we conversed. Right. I told her it was no one but me and she finally gave me her apartment number. I got out of my whip, knocked on her door, and the door was opened almost immediately by a brown-skinned chic wearing an open white robe that left nothing to the imagination. Chic was butt nekkid under the robe and her body looked a bit nice.
I also looked her up and down and realized that she wasn't even the chic in the pics. The body was similar but the face just didn't match up. I didn't say anything though, just walked on in and said my greetings. She said her hello's too and started walking back into her bedroom when she suddenly stopped short of the door and said "this is where we'll be doing it", while her body was facing the empty living room. I looked around the living room and saw nothing but a blanket on the floor. I immediately told her that I didn't bring my knee pads and my knees aren't good enough to do it on the floor. She quickly responded by telling me that we can do it on her bed but she didn't want her bed smelling like sex. Ok.
I told her I would make it quick and off to the bedroom we went. The apartment and bedroom looked pretty clean by the way. No thrash anywhere and no smoke smells as well. This is starting to look good, I hope. I immediately gave her the donation, which was 60 bones for 15 minutes, and she counted it and put it away somewhere. She quickly dropped the robe to reveal an athletic body but it had its flaws. Her tits were low Cee cups but had medium hang time and mild stretch marks on the top and sides of them. Her stomach had a slight paunch and a few stretch marks but I'm not sure if it was from baby wear or not. It could be or it couldn't be. Her ass was a nice tight athletic ass. It was definitely sticking out there and it was firm and juicy. That's the one similarity she has with the chic in the ad. They both have nice juicy athletic asses. She could stand to use a little bit of chap stick though, her lips were drier than a biscuit.
Anyways, I started to undress as well and stood at the foot of the bed as she got down on her knees before me and started opening the wrapper. Just as she was opening the wrapper, this chic had the nerves to make a phone call. Really? I overheard her talking to a male friend and asking him for a ride to the bail bondsmen. She also asked me for a ride just before I got naked. I already knew what time it was. She's trying to raise enough money to bail her boyfriend, Tray'von De'von'ta'tae Martin Brown, out of jail. The usually with these chics. Either they're selling ass to buy their baby some pampers or they're doing it to bail their jobless boyfriends out of jail. Go figure. I waited for a few minutes, as she couldn't get a ride, and she finally put the phone down and got to work. I already knew this was going to be a waste of time.
She placed the thin cover on my cock with her hand and gots ta sucking. The sucky sucky was weak! She went all-neck on me but I felt no suction at all. She was just bobbing her mouth up and down on my shaft. She did this for no more than 2 minutes then stopped to get in the missionary position. Really? I told her I wasn't ready yet and she said she thought I didn't want to waste anymore time (with the oral). Ridiculous. I just went with the flow and told her to get into the doggie position. I was at no mast at the time but I just wanted to be through with this wash. She bent that nice ass over in doggie and I immediately started smelling funk. This chic smelled like straight asshole. Oh boy, I knew this was definitely a wash.
She also started calling someone else on her phone, this time it was her dad. WTF! I'm back there rubbing my soft ass cock up and down on her funky ass poohtang, trying to get hard and she's trying to get her dad to come pick her up and take her to the bail bondsman. Really? I pretty much lost what little interest I had in this chic and was feverishly trying to will my cock into an erection so I can get on and off immediately. 5 minutes of this and my cock was going absolutely nowhere. Too many distractions, she's talking on the phone, and she smells funky as hell! A few minutes later, I get this feeling in my sack and I'm like WTF? A few seconds later, I blew a weak ass load in the cover and couldn't even believe my eyes. I came and my cock was at no mast. I got the strangest cock ever!!
I kept trying to get in there anyways and gave up after a few minutes of failure. She turned around and saw the jizz and I don't think she could believe her eyes as well. I asked where to dispose of the cover and she told me the bathroom as I disposed of it there. I came back out, got dressed, and she walked me to the door a few minutes later. This chic had the nerves to hand me the opened wrapper and told me to take it out with me. Really? This is why I don't like to toft too much. You get these ungrateful mother suckas every now and then that act as if they're doing you a favor. This chic is not even the broad in the pics and she smelled terrible! How the hell do you smell like that in your own crib? Ridiculous. I'll give her a "7" in looks and a "2" in performance. This was definitely a good waste of 60 bones. I should have stayed my happy ass home.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 435
Forgot the link LOL Stacii
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|