Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6584

    South Asian or Native?

    Quote Originally Posted by UrfavManCandy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck finding a true Indian provider? Just happens to be in my bucket list and have not had luck. Seems like the majority of ladies advertising Indian are AA once the proper research is done and reviews are found. Thanks in advanced for any advice!
    Do you mean South Asian Indian or Native American?

  2. #6583

    Pshh

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyStream  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Is this page only going to discuss dreams with Asian & White providers? If you check back on the last five pages of these reports it's nothing but that. There is one comment about a provider that may be a different race, however we all know it's a chocolate model and that the pictures are fake which conclude to another report but no experiences. Please do not start the perception that only certain race are "potentially" going to be good providers. For lack of a better word, step your game up and please open your horizon to all demographics.
    This guy. Always humorous when someone with not that many posts under their belts try to tell others what to do. I agree with a reply from another senior here that I'll spend my time and money on who I choose to. Any who spent it today on, humorously, a white and Asian friend. Should've done my reading and posting along with PMs before I came to the area but time and work kept me from so unfortunately went in blind and TOFTT unless they've been posted about already on here. Not sure as I said haven't done my HW like a bad student. All in all though it was eh. Coming back again in the near future so I'll be prepared then. Can't find the ad but the Asian girl (fake of course) posting with last 4 0622 was available near the Springfield mall. Of course I know these ads are fake but was hoping the girl was of similar age and looks and little head was doing the thinking. Lady was probably in her late 30's or mid. Got tired of my pounding and tired of playing with junior but forced finish. Didn't want to stay any longer any wuss too.

    Amber love.

    I'd say mixture of old and recent pictures. Ones with tattoos are more recent and bottom one is definetly an accurate deprecation of her. Consider her thick with small tummy and B's maybe C's on her girls. Decent CBJ and FS. Not really too vocal and no Russian available. Good for 80 QV but paid for the HH at 120 but decided to leave 10 minutes as O got a bit bored just thrusting her behind with no vocal support. She is a nice gal though.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...e-now/22528490

    Hope my next go around here is great. Any seniors with good Intel would be appreciated in the PM's. Let me know if your ever in the Jacksonville, NC area or up North in Providence, RI or Boston, MA as that's where I'm heading to next. Or in San Diego, CA as I loved it there when I went for work.

  3. #6582

    Search for unicorn

    Has anyone had any luck finding a true Indian provider? Just happens to be in my bucket list and have not had luck. Seems like the majority of ladies advertising Indian are AA once the proper research is done and reviews are found. Thanks in advanced for any advice!

  4. #6581

    Under the radar

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Dear DoeSurfer.

    I agree with your market assessment. Do you think there may be more AA providers under the radar? If so, how does one go about finding them? With some help here, I have located just one.
    UTR Race Issues: There are UTR chicks of all races, LOL. UTR to me, means that she is not advertising that she has sex for money, but she will have sex for money, help for a bill, or some other financial reason (even if a place to stay for a while).

    Finding UTR Chicks:

    The easiest way to find an under the radar provider is to either go to a strip club or create a Plenty of Fish account. It has been a while since I have gone to strip clubs in the metro Washington area (lately I have been going to BMore), but I have never had a problem getting a number and arranging other activities later, whether in BMore or PG / DC. If you can travel, then the sure fire way is to just drive to BMore and hit the block. For easy young (21 to 26 yr old) AA tail, it can't be beat simply b / c of the concentration of them.

    NOTE. If you are over 30 in POF, you will only be given results that are of women over 30. YOU WILL NOT SEE BLATANT ADS FOR THIS AGE RANGE. However, create a dummy account, lower your age, and you will see a lot of younger women (some are already on BP, others are not) that are advertising pay for play or at least hinting at it. Also, if you have decent "game" you can't beat POF.

  5. #6580

    Under the Radar

    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    I like all providers that are attractive. Black, white, yellow, brown, and in-between. As a black man, I have to say that the well of black talent on BP is not too deep, particularly if you are looking for what I consider to be quality: A nice body (no stomach but has curves), a nice demeanor, and an attractive face. Don't get me wrong, there are some attractive AA providers out there, but they are greatly outnumbered by ugly AA providers (particularly in So MD). If I am in the mood for a tight body on BP, chances are that it is going to be found on an asian, white, or latina chic. There will be some nice AA providers out there, but there will be maybe 5, if that, advertising at one time in NOVA. The others will be sloppy, fat, or just nasty looking (to me). Now, if someone doesn't discriminate, but wants a nice body, nice face, curves, and no stomach, then chances are that in NOVA, the MAJORITY of providers that will fit that bill will be latina, white, or asian. It is not that there are not attractive AA providers, it's just that they are not advertising in NOVA en mass, such as the non AA providers.

    Go to BP and filter NOVA, and then do a gallery search. See how many AA providers show up on a page. I just did it and out of 30 on 1 page, there were 2, total. As such, just by sheer market share, the majority of reviews are going to be on non AA providers, because they represent a greater share of the talent.
    Dear DoeSurfer.

    I agree with your market assessment. Do you think there may be more AA providers under the radar? If so, how does one go about finding them? With some help here, I have located just one.

  6. #6579

    One out of three

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongeroose  [View Original Post]
    Catching up on a few visits this spring. Review are from best to rest IMO.

    Carmen (http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/im...rning/18883518). She hit all my buttons: teasing, edging, smoking hot, shower after, great personality, no rushing. Good enough rub to start but her performance during the last half hour of an hour session at $$ was great. Next best thing to BB without the risks. Will repeat.

    Tara (http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-tara/10252768). An AMP-like experience in a private apartment. Nice warm table. Asian art } Good convo. Legit massage. $. 2 for the hour. Attractive enough; shower before and after. Would recommend over any AMP just for the privacy.

    Cassandra (http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ge...pecial/5367348). Budget minded plus-sized AA provider at $/ hr. Nice apartment, but a bit too much incense (covering? Acceptable rub quickly turned to BBBJ, FIV (regrettable odor), and Russian finish. Still in the burner for a last resort.
    Carmen.

    I have not tried dreaming of Carmen.

    Tara.

    Let me confirm Tara is a wonderful AMP alternative. Menu is limited to a very good massage and happiness at the end (or in the middle). Please treat this nice lady well.

    Cassandra.

    Week 1 - Multiple text with no response. Several calls with no response.

    Week 2 - Finally, get her on the phone to set a time and our schedules do not match. However, she sounded quite discombobulated on the phone.

    Week 3 - A week later I text and call again. Get an OK text for a massage the next day at a set time, however, multiple calls and text to confirm go unanswered. I may give up on this one.

  7. #6578

    Massage by Thai Sara

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/ma...-sara/23014362

    Sara is cute, in her late 20's and has a nice body. She said that she is going back to Thailand soon. She works out of an apartment near Nutley St SW in Fairfax. She does not think much of her massage technique, and she does not spend too much time on the massage. I paid $. 2 for an hour, which is about what AMPs charge with tip. However, I only got 45 minutes. She had me flip after about 25 minutes, and continued the massage. I asked her to disrobe, but she wanted 0. 4 more. I passed. Simple nova finish, but her technique was good. She had no problem climbing on the table to get all of the right angles.

    On the whole, I felt shorted on the time. I have received better massages in Chinese AMPs. But, her finish was above average. I did not try to roam much. She did not ask for a tip, and I did not offer one. So, roughly 30 minute massage with nova finish for $. 2 out the door. If she took her time and was more playful, I might repeat. But, for the same performance, I would not repeat for the price.

  8. #6577

    Pass on this one

    Quote Originally Posted by Venture334  [View Original Post]
    I made the call and went to see her. Pictures are real but not very exciting in person. Didn't want to waste time and discussed extras. She said she only does massages. Wasn't Feeling it so I left.
    Yep. I took a bite and held it to 30 minutes. At the end, I asked if anything else on the menu, she said "maybe if you come back. " She was cute; mediocre massage. Not worth it to me to take a chance of another nogo.

  9. #6576

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Venture334  [View Original Post]
    I made the call and went to see her. Pictures are real but not very exciting in person. Didn't want to waste time and discussed extras. She said she only does massages. Wasn't Feeling it so I left.
    I drove an hour to see her, for an OK massage with no extras. Don't waste your money!!

  10. #6575

    I have to chime in.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyStream  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Is this page only going to discuss dreams with Asian & White providers? If you check back on the last five pages of these reports it's nothing but that. There is one comment about a provider that may be a different race, however we all know it's a chocolate model and that the pictures are fake which conclude to another report but no experiences. Please do not start the perception that only certain race are "potentially" going to be good providers. For lack of a better word, step your game up and please open your horizon to all demographics.
    I like all providers that are attractive. Black, white, yellow, brown, and in-between. As a black man, I have to say that the well of black talent on BP is not too deep, particularly if you are looking for what I consider to be quality: A nice body (no stomach but has curves), a nice demeanor, and an attractive face. Don't get me wrong, there are some attractive AA providers out there, but they are greatly outnumbered by ugly AA providers (particularly in So MD). If I am in the mood for a tight body on BP, chances are that it is going to be found on an asian, white, or latina chic. There will be some nice AA providers out there, but there will be maybe 5, if that, advertising at one time in NOVA. The others will be sloppy, fat, or just nasty looking (to me). Now, if someone doesn't discriminate, but wants a nice body, nice face, curves, and no stomach, then chances are that in NOVA, the MAJORITY of providers that will fit that bill will be latina, white, or asian. It is not that there are not attractive AA providers, it's just that they are not advertising in NOVA en mass, such as the non AA providers.

    Go to BP and filter NOVA, and then do a gallery search. See how many AA providers show up on a page. I just did it and out of 30 on 1 page, there were 2, total. As such, just by sheer market share, the majority of reviews are going to be on non AA providers, because they represent a greater share of the talent.

  11. #6574
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Her MO has always been to tell people to come, then it's first come first served. I found myself waiting at the hotel for 30-45 minutes with no answer and no response.

    Maybe she has some regulars who get preferential treatment, but even when I was seeing her on almost every visit, I couldn't get in the position of calling, showing up, and getting right in.

    I've had better luck with her friends; every so often, she'll have someone with her (such as Yary and Amanda), and when I say I know Gya, I go straight to UGFE with them. The last one was almost a year ago, though, so it's nothing to count on.

    I pulled up some old posts about her so you can see she's always done it, and while she "apologizes" when confronted, she goes right back to doing it anyway.
    I had never seen Gya, exactly because she is so popular. I make do with the Colombianas in Herndon, which have to be just as good. However, I see that her antics haven't discouraged any of you haha. Some of you guys waiting 30 minutes to an hour? SMDH. That's awfully nice of you! I'm bailing after 10-15 minutes. But as previously stated, I go during off-peak hours, bad weather and holidays and usually get right in.

  12. #6573

    Visited and left

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouJ  [View Original Post]
    This one has me stumped. http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/co...-11pm/19952719.

    Nice ad. Nice pics. Not too far from me. Search the number, and get some DC ads with another lady that could be her, but probably not. Dug a little deeper and found a link that had 9 ads with the same number. BUT, some of the pics with a white lady.

    I hate to pass on something that seems right up my alley, but unless someone has better info for me, I can't toftt with this many inconsistencies.

    Safe Hunting -.
    I made the call and went to see her. Pictures are real but not very exciting in person. Didn't want to waste time and discussed extras. She said she only does massages. Wasn't Feeling it so I left.

  13. #6572

    Yuyu

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ville/20304139

    Saw Yuyu yesterday and was not disappointed (Thanks Roman). She will only be in the area a couple more days but will be coming back. Her english is limited but she knows how to communicate quite well. She makes you feel very comfortable. She has a great natural rack and average / above average body, with a little pouch on her tummy, which is fine with me. Very nice face. Went for the hhr for $. 30. Nice massage for pre-party. BBBJ was excellent. She did a neat trick with warm water and some type of baking soda solution. My assessment is to make sure Johnson was cleaned up. Covered missionary and doggy. I would definitely recommend.

  14. #6571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Gya

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillie  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-babe/23254086

    We all know Gya very well by reputation, if not from actual experience. It has been a very long time since I last saw her, maybe 4-5 years. Texted with her a few days ago, got to the part where we have discussed everything and I just need the address, then nothing. Radio silence. This morning I'm texting with her again and she tells me where to go and we have an appointment. I arrive a few minutes early. Let her know to take her time, but to let me know what room when she's ready. I never hear back from her. Our appointment was almost 4 hours ago, and not a peep. A real shame that this is how she treats her customers these days. I rolled out after waiting about 10 minutes, but I actually expected to at least get an apologetic text from her.

    P.
    Yes she has stood me up at least twice before. But You can't beat her services at those prices! EVERYTHING is on the menu for the same price. But I prefer Brenda these days.

  15. #6570
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Toni of Dumfries

    I have seen her a few times. Good time for the right price. Last time I saw her she was on "tipsy"? Standard price, $, for the event. She use to do doubles with Jen but Jen has been M. I. A. Lately. Everything is covered but she has the body of a cheerleader. No GFE but I am hoping that chages.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...lable/23189894

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape