Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6569

    Waxing and Massage

    If you've never tried waxing -- it hurts the first time (hairs pulled by roots) -- but even the first time proved to be a good time when I first saw Tara in Fairfax.

    I had experienced her massage before (and they are very good). After a few visits she suggested the waxing. In for a penny, in for a pound (or standard rate).

    Tara is a very nice zoftig Thai lady. Entrance to her studio is easy (she will text instructions if you do not know how to get from the parking lot to her studio) -- remove shoes on entry.

    Her studio is very nice. The table (heated) comfortable. Everything very clean.

    The massage relaxes every tension (recommend waxing after massage, but I think she can wax then massage as well). She is friendly, gorgeous, and I enjoyed my visit.

    Many recent posts gave tipping recommendations (which I followed) -- so "standard rates" cheerfully accepted.

    I will repeat.

    NoVa Ranger.

  2. #6568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Latina strategies

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillie  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-babe/23254086

    We all know Gya very well by reputation, if not from actual experience. It has been a very long time since I last saw her, maybe 4-5 years. Texted with her a few days ago, got to the part where we have discussed everything and I just need the address, then nothing. Radio silence. This morning I'm texting with her again and she tells me where to go and we have an appointment. I arrive a few minutes early. Let her know to take her time, but to let me know what room when she's ready. I never hear back from her. Our appointment was almost 4 hours ago, and not a peep. A real shame that this is how she treats her customers these days. I rolled out after waiting about 10 minutes, but I actually expected to at least get an apologetic text from her.

    P.
    Boricua (and other latina) providers can be notoriously bad at planning and organization. However, once you manage to get them in the sack they will usually more than make up for that shortcoming.

    One thing that can work is to have some other things to do in the general area and also a couple of backup providers in mind. Then, if you call her when you're close to the area (maybe 10-15 minutes), and if she's available right then, you can go right over. If she doesn't answer at all, or if she made the appt but doesn't answer when you get to the hotel, you can go do your other stuff and call her periodically. If she still doesn't answer then you can move on to your backups.

    Of course it helps if you're not trying to see her during times which may be super busy. But the basic idea is to try to be close enough when you contact her so you can get there quickly if she's available. And having other things to do, or other providers to see, will help you avoid feeling like your time was completely wasted.

  3. #6567
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by BayouJ  [View Original Post]
    This one has me stumped. http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/co...-11pm/19952719.

    Nice ad. Nice pics. Not too far from me. Search the number, and get some DC ads with another lady that could be her, but probably not. Dug a little deeper and found a link that had 9 ads with the same number. BUT, some of the pics with a white lady.

    I hate to pass on something that seems right up my alley, but unless someone has better info for me, I can't toftt with this many inconsistencies.

    Safe Hunting -.
    Her ads have been around for a long enough period of time to at least suggest she may be a real provider. You could just call her up to see how she sounds on the phone. You could even tell her you did a search and saw different pics associated with her phone number. She may have a good explanation or maybe she'll give you some kind of BS story but either way you'll be better able to tell if you hear it from her directly. Then, if you don't get any negative vibes, my suggestion is to book the shortest session to limit your risk. If all you get is a lame bodyrub with no extras (or extras available for too much of an upcharge) at least you haven't broken the bank. If things turn out on a more positive note then you can extend for a longer session or schedule a future visit.

    If you decide to take the plunge, come back to the forum and let us know how it goes.

  4. #6566

    10 minus 7 equals

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #6565

    Susan. Very sexy Thai girl, not GFE, ok for a quick fix

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-24-7/23164633

    701-xxx-9639.

    She's reviewed on the oThER site. Very responsive to text. I knew pics were real from reviews but I was still not prepared for how cute she is, just a perfect young Asian, the type I fantasize about, pics are 100% her. Everything covered, no kissing, no touching the rear entry, not GFE, but otherwise not rushed considering it was a short stay, multiple positions, and I enjoyed myself due to her looks and sounds even though she lacks in the service department. I would only recommend her for a quick visit at 1. 0 if you want a perfect young Asian to live up the fantasy.

    Damage: 1. 0 short.

  6. #6564

    If you like them young

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-town/23272797

    I think that her name is Morgan. There is a review on the oThER site.

    Personally, I would not do more than a short stay for 0. 6. She does deliver, but she has lots of rules. She advertises 22, but she told me that she is 19. Could be younger. Pics are not her but close. Nice body, cute face.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...r-you/18905358

    "Beauty" Again, there is a review on the oThER site.

    Fake pic. She is a latina. She is young, round butt and has a decent attitude. However, she rushes things along, and she is not a spinner, like in the fake pics. Again, good for a short stay.

  7. #6563

    Megan

    Anyone seen her? Looks to good to be true.

    To view this posting, please click the link below:

    http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/full...-dwtn/20377961

  8. #6562

    Valorie -

    This one has me stumped. http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/co...-11pm/19952719.

    Nice ad. Nice pics. Not too far from me. Search the number, and get some DC ads with another lady that could be her, but probably not. Dug a little deeper and found a link that had 9 ads with the same number. BUT, some of the pics with a white lady.

    I hate to pass on something that seems right up my alley, but unless someone has better info for me, I can't toftt with this many inconsistencies.

    Safe Hunting -.

  9. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossanova86  [View Original Post]
    I personally stay away from black escorts because it comes with it's whole bag of issues. My first escort that was black had the performance of a dead fish. The second one I had a bunch of cronies posture against me before I even got to the room, she was clearly the gangs money maker. There all around trouble from my own personal observation and I've always stayed away from them as my own personal rule of safety. Makes it easier to filter out the ads as well (ebony, juicy etc.).
    It sounds like you've had different experiences than mine with regard to black providers, Boss. In the very large sea of BP providers, there are the Good, the Bad, and the downright Fugly.

    Don't imagine for a femtosecond that the issues you've mentioned are exclusive to black providers. You'll find those, and other issues, with Oriental and white providers (and, to be even more diverse, among Middle Eastern, Indian, and American Indian providers, as well). You'll also find "princess / goddess" complexes, jealousies, needy / clingy dramas, and a whole host of other issues.

    After a while, one tends to develop a 6th sense, when reading a provider's ad and viewing her photos, as to the likelihood that any of those issues might be present. You'll find gems, as well as chunks of coal, in any demographic ground you choose to explore. The trick is in discerning what you're looking at, before you lay the cash down.

  10. #6560
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyStream  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Is this page only going to discuss dreams with Asian & White providers? If you check back on the last five pages of these reports it's nothing but that. There is one comment about a provider that may be a different race, however we all know it's a chocolate model and that the pictures are fake which conclude to another report but no experiences. Please do not start the perception that only certain race are "potentially" going to be good providers. For lack of a better word, step your game up and please open your horizon to all demographics.
    Hmmm. Just saw your post, Thirsty, but I'm not too sure what to make of it. You titled your post "We are better than this, and it reads (in part) like a complaint, but it's not clear what we're supposed to be doing better or how we can do it.

    Your issue seems to be with the fact that you can't find many reviews of black BP providers within these pages. There are a lot of providers in this business, and there are only so many that a monger's time and money will allow him to visit. (Until we elect Bernie Sanders, money won't grow on trees. And I don't know how he's going to solve the 24-hour limit that each day poses.).

    Like diners at a buffet, members here sample what they have a taste for. Just because many or most have a preference for white or Oriental providers is no reason to suggest that they are somehow acting poorly. It just happens that, for whatever reason, the members who've posted reviews (at least recently) have had a preference for white and Oriental providers. Insisting that they do "better" is akin to going into San Francisco's Chinatown, amid all the wonderful Chinese restaurants there, and berating the residents for not having a soul food restaurant nearby. It's not that soul food isn't tasty; it's just that, for whatever reason, there is a preference for Dim Sum and Cantonese food.

    There are plenty of black providers who regularly post on BP, so that means somebody is patronizing them. Perhaps you could visit a couple of them and then post reviews of your findings. It would be a good way to help out your fellow board members. After all, that's what the USASG is all about, right? Who knows, you might start a trend for black providers.

    Roman

    P.S. - While no member here needs to justify himself to any other member, if you search on the term "Nubian" you'll find a review of a black BP provider I posted a few months back. Now, go forth and do likewise. .

  11. #6559
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I have a thing for mainly asians, I will post my review of asians to let help others know what they are getting into. People use this forum for their own beneficial purposes, you can't get mad because people are not posting other ethical backgrounds. Its not our job, its a favor. I get disappointed that people don't review many Asians or can't provide good reviews for agency due to switching around of the girlies. Since their is no reviews on them ill take the plunge and post my review, You can help the community by taking the plunge and review other ethical backgrounds.

    Like I said before lets stop arguing and complaining unless its with a review of BP advertisers.
    I personally stay away from black escorts because it comes with it's whole bag of issues. My first escort that was black had the performance of a dead fish. The second one I had a bunch of cronies posture against me before I even got to the room, she was clearly the gangs money maker. There all around trouble from my own personal observation and I've always stayed away from them as my own personal rule of safety. Makes it easier to filter out the ads as well (ebony, juicy etc.).

  12. #6558

    She was doing that to everyone years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Phillie  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-babe/23254086

    We all know Gya very well by reputation, if not from actual experience. It has been a very long time since I last saw her, maybe 4-5 years. Texted with her a few days ago, got to the part where we have discussed everything and I just need the address, then nothing. Radio silence. This morning I'm texting with her again and she tells me where to go and we have an appointment. I arrive a few minutes early. Let her know to take her time, but to let me know what room when she's ready. I never hear back from her. Our appointment was almost 4 hours ago, and not a peep. A real shame that this is how she treats her customers these days. I rolled out after waiting about 10 minutes, but I actually expected to at least get an apologetic text from her.
    Her MO has always been to tell people to come, then it's first come first served. I found myself waiting at the hotel for 30-45 minutes with no answer and no response.

    Maybe she has some regulars who get preferential treatment, but even when I was seeing her on almost every visit, I couldn't get in the position of calling, showing up, and getting right in.

    I've had better luck with her friends; every so often, she'll have someone with her (such as Yary and Amanda), and when I say I know Gya, I go straight to UGFE with them. The last one was almost a year ago, though, so it's nothing to count on.

    I pulled up some old posts about her so you can see she's always done it, and while she "apologizes" when confronted, she goes right back to doing it anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by LKnit  [View Original Post]
    Yea, I don't even get worked up anymore if I talk to her and arrange something, if it works out I am good with it as her service is awesome. Last time she left me hanging at least an hour so I rolled on to another provider I found surfing on my cell phone while waiting in the motel parking lot. Like alot of these girls she probably gets so many calls and no shows that she just says to everyone "come on by". I saw a few people sitting in cars when I was there, they were probably all waiting on her LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaNon75  [View Original Post]
    Stood up again by Gya.
    I had a dream that for the 2nd time in a row that I got in touch with Gya I sat in the parking lot for over 30 minutes and she never answered her phone again. I remembered Yary was travelling with her so I gave her a ring.
    Very pleasant girl and I hope to repeat the next time I get stood up by Gya, because I know there will be a next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Saw Gya today again and it was incredible as usual. I got the chance to talk to her about her not answering when people showed up and she says she wants to restore her good reputation.

    Gya is going to try to turn things around for 2013. She asked me to apologize on her behalf and let everyone know she is going to try to not have the same issues in the future and continue to be one of the best providers to visit this area.
    For old time's sake, here's a pic from 2011.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gya.jpg‎  

  13. #6557

    Gya has become a flake

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-babe/23254086

    We all know Gya very well by reputation, if not from actual experience. It has been a very long time since I last saw her, maybe 4-5 years. Texted with her a few days ago, got to the part where we have discussed everything and I just need the address, then nothing. Radio silence. This morning I'm texting with her again and she tells me where to go and we have an appointment. I arrive a few minutes early. Let her know to take her time, but to let me know what room when she's ready. I never hear back from her. Our appointment was almost 4 hours ago, and not a peep. A real shame that this is how she treats her customers these days. I rolled out after waiting about 10 minutes, but I actually expected to at least get an apologetic text from her.

    P.

  14. #6556

    Intel on busty locals

    Friends, looking for thoughts on two different providers:

    Sammy: http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...busty/21613372.

    Alice: http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...n-fun/23190673.

    Both big and busty. Both also advertising two girl specials which are rarely worth it but thought I would ask. Don't recall seeing either reviewed here.

    Basic are / s didn't turn up much but I've been seeing the ads for a while. May be new to some of you here but I contribute somewhat regularly to the MP forum. Thanks.

  15. #6555

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThirstyStream  [View Original Post]
    Fellow Mongers,

    Is this page only going to discuss dreams with Asian & White providers? If you check back on the last five pages of these reports it's nothing but that. There is one comment about a provider that may be a different race, however we all know it's a chocolate model and that the pictures are fake which conclude to another report but no experiences. Please do not start the perception that only certain race are "potentially" going to be good providers. For lack of a better word, step your game up and please open your horizon to all demographics.
    LOL, I have a thing for mainly asians, I will post my review of asians to let help others know what they are getting into. People use this forum for their own beneficial purposes, you can't get mad because people are not posting other ethical backgrounds. Its not our job, its a favor. I get disappointed that people don't review many Asians or can't provide good reviews for agency due to switching around of the girlies. Since their is no reviews on them ill take the plunge and post my review, You can help the community by taking the plunge and review other ethical backgrounds.

    Like I said before lets stop arguing and complaining unless its with a review of BP advertisers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape