Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 8093
-
06-05-16 10:18 #6503Senior Member

Posts: 748Oh oh This is serious
No problem, we can meet the challenge here Mr. Glockman. Problem is our girls are much younger here. LOL Be hard to find a couple beauties like your town. You have some very attractive women. Give us a few days and I have no doubt CookyJar will come up with something. Cooky lets put our heads together and Get Mr. Glockman his desert. I think it's a valid challenge. Text me I have a pretty good idea of how to respond. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-16 00:01 #6502Senior Member

Posts: 6038Well I am certainly flattered. Give me chance to respond. How about a double ankles away. Doubly difficulty. LOL. Can K Street meet the challenge? Your call. You interested? North v south.
-
06-03-16 07:39 #6501Senior Member

Posts: 141Congratulations to Cookyjar's 10 year anniversary on his K Ave sex experience.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Reports/page64
-
06-02-16 20:29 #6500Senior Member

Posts: 585Memphis monger
Yes indeed we all like GMs pics and I can even sample the live version but damn CJ you guys have great looking ladies as well, if I ever make it up that way, hook me up.
-
06-02-16 10:45 #6499Senior Member

Posts: 5563Glockman's Signature Shot – The Ankles Away
I am not patronizing. It is true. You have perfected the, "Ankles Away," shot.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
I hope you don't mind if I have a little fun with, your signature shot.
CookyJar.
-
06-02-16 10:44 #6498Senior Member

Posts: 5563Glockman's Signature Shot – The Ankles Away
I started by doing a little research, trying to determine why Glockman's always looked better than mine. So I went back and found what I thought were good examples of his work. Then I tried to determine just what makes a picture an "Ankles Away," shot.
.
1. The legs have to be spread wide, out and not just up in a V-shape.
2. There should be no bend (or little) at the knees.
3. The pose should look natural, relaxed and not forced.
4. There should be a sense of uniqueness and sparkle. (Every time I look at a Glockmans Ankles Away shot, its like I am seeing the pose for the first time.)
5. If the girls face is in the picture, she should not be grimacing and appear comfortable.
Glockman's Ankles Away shot, in there simplicity, always seem to include a multiplicity of elements. They imply sensuality as well as fun.
I've included a small sample of Glockman's Ankles Away shots, that I selected for contrast. I could have picked from any of the many that he has posted, they all have the same qualities.
Aries, looks almost angelic.
Bea, looks almost impossible.
Chrissy, is playfully rousing.
Honey & Bea, look like so much fun.
Mimi, looks hot
CookyJar.
-
06-02-16 10:43 #6497Senior Member

Posts: 5563Ankles Away – My failed attempts
Then I went to my own archives and worked backwards. I quickly came across a bunch of what I thought to be failures. They certainly fail when compared to Glockman's.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
After looking at my fails, I realized that the fault lay mostly with me, the photographer. Sometimes I took a picture when there was no picture to be taken. What I mean is that, I forced a shot simply because it was in my view finder. There were other times when the girl just wasn't capable of the pose.
Usually, I would instruct the girls on the pose, then have them position themselves and then once I was satisfied, I told them to put down their legs and relax. I told them to relax while I focused and readied the camera. Once I was ready, I would count to three and then they were to strike the pose and I would take the picture. I did it this way so that the girl would not be straining to hold the pose while I set-up. This worked for some girls. They would easily open their legs, smile with little effort. Others would open their legs; forget to hold their legs straight and wide, forget to lift their head and to smile, resulting in something less than I had hoped for.
Whenever anyone, not just photographers, take a picture, they want it to be perfect. They want their pictures to resemble exactly what they imagined they saw in the view finder.
For me, these maybe nice pictures, but they are not what I was looking for.
CookyJar.
-
06-02-16 10:40 #6496Senior Member

Posts: 5563Ankles Away – Variations on a Theme
While searching though my pictures, I came across these variations on Glockman original pose. They may not be exactly what Glockman had in mind. They are the results of the evolution of his vision as it is seen by me.
He is the inventor, he owns the patent.
CookyJar.
-
06-02-16 10:36 #6495Senior Member

Posts: 5563Ankles Away - Imitation the highest form of flattery
No it is not easy, and it takes more than just being non-threatening. It takes talent. But! Once again, Glockman was right; I do have a few good ones. Although they are not nearly as good as the Glockman, they do show a good attempt to take on the challenge of a new pose.
Originally Posted by Glockman
[View Original Post]
And these are mine. I was so busy looking at the Glockman's, that I hadn't taken the time to notice my my own.
CookyJar.
-
05-30-16 19:34 #6494Regular Member

Posts: 4Good Shit CJ!!
Good shit CJ. She is gorgeous! You get the best ones.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-16 11:28 #6493Senior Member

Posts: 54This is great information about cell phones. Before I got my burner phone, I use to let girls use my cell phone all the time to make calls. I would say about 5 girls have my main number, but none of them have giving me any problems. Only one of the girls will call me once in a while, which is my favorite one. So I don't mine at all. She has never call asking for anything, or gave out my main number. I guess I was lucky. Since I almost got my phone stolen, I have invested into a cheap burner phone and wouldn't mine giving out that number because that phone would be powered off majority of the time. I just met a girl last week in camden and got her number, but I didn't call her for her to get my number.
-
05-28-16 22:05 #6492Senior Member

Posts: 5563So much to do about nothing.
FlyGuyEddie, you don't owe anyone an explanation. You've been in the game long enough; you have all the player credits you need. Besides, "Shit happens."
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
A long time ago, in a place far, far away, a girl got a hold of my phone number. It was in 2006 or maybe 2005. You remember Sabrina? I made the rookie mistake of calling her and not blocking the call. The first time she called, I was in a board meeting. No big thing, I played it off and told her I would return her call later. The phone was a company issued phone which was collected and replace every two years.
Here is the cool part. Every two or three weeks Sabrina would call me to say she has another girlfriend who would like to meet me and maybe join us in a threesome. This ended up happening a few times with some great results. Until she went away and lost her phone that ended that.
I never had that problem again. No problems like that ever again. And I've never needed a boner / burner phone. I just used a little common sense. I say no. Even if she begs, I say no. If she promises me an extra special BJ, I say no. If she says she needs to call her sick mother who is babysitting her quadruplet baby girls, I say no. Even if she promises to light a dozen candles for me at morning mass, I say no.
I never let streetwalkers near my number. It's a simple solution and it works.
That doesn't mean that I haven't made a number of other dumb mistakes. I've made plenty.
CookyJar.
-
05-28-16 22:04 #6491Senior Member

Posts: 5563Meanwhile back at the ranch
Yeah! I could see that happening. She is the kind of MILF I would like to see over and over again. She looks a lot better than some girls half her age. The day we were together she was a little sick and still gave great service.
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
I'd do her again.
CookyJar.
-
05-27-16 12:45 #6490Senior Member

Posts: 2124Yeah I got a burner phone I didn't bring it with me that day I kinda just ran into Christina when I was working in the area we did are think and I wanted to see her again after work so I called the number she gave me we hung out again no problem I got calls after I dropped her off I guess she never came back with the money so her so called twin brother turned out to be her bf and he kept texting and calling wanted to know how much $ she got where she went Etc.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-16 11:29 #6489Senior Member

Posts: 2243Mongering Phone Experience
Maybe it was just the way it was written, but it appears as though one wasn't using a burner phone and a GV number layered on top of that for hobbying? So for the newbies reading the threads I'll add some of my experience with "communications!"
Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
[View Original Post]
Shoot, dated a girl off the street and she got increasingly agitated at the end of the date. Apparently had to get her dealer before he left or something. Anyway, she wanted to use my phone which is a no-no unless one wants them calling you at all hours when they are Jonesing or need bail money. Fortunately I had my monger phone on me. But I didn't give her the phone, rather I went into GV, had her give me the number and I dialed it. So she made whatever arrangements with her dealer for a meeting (I make it clear up front that I will drop a girl off at ONE place after a poetry reading is completed, with Zero stops anywhere else.) and off we went. I dropped her off and that was it. Made a few turns to a safe location, stopped and went into GV and immediately blocked the dealer's number! Problem solved, dude can't call me.
However, I was looking for a girl (M) once and had a session with a girl (S) who knows her. Since S didn't have a working phone, I gave S my GV number and asked her to give it to M, the girl I was seeking! Of course S didn't do that! But she kept the number and periodically I would get calls from unknown numbers. I even got a mysterious call from a Bail Bond outfit one weekend. So THAT was a big mistake: giving out my number to someone without a phone. You can block them in GV. But giving out a number to one with no phone looks like it will end up with calls from unknown numbers! Fortunately, as things go with these girls, she lost my number and the calls stopped.
But I can just imagine using my real phone and real number (tied to my real name!) in the hobby! Might end up stalked by a wacko or desperate girl or one of her associates. Last time one needs is laying in bed on Christmas Eve with the SO and getting a call on the cell phone from a strange number!!! Layering the GV over a burner gives me two levels of protection before I have to dump it all & start over.
Good luck!











Reply With Quote





