Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6488
    Big time rookie mistake I didn't throw her under the bus though I just told him to ask her not me what she did or didn't do and hung up.

  2. #6487

    Chrissy. Still a MILF worth fucking

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007  [View Original Post]
    I had a few weeks back I made the mistake of calling her from my cell phone about hanging out again we did had a great time went out to eat but the number she said to call her on she claimed was her brothers turns out it was her boyfriends number and he kept calling me over and over again after I dropped her off asking me all kinds of stuff about what we did where went how she got $ etc.
    Fly Guy, you're no newbie, you know better than that. Never, ever let a streetwalker get hold of anything that's important. That was your mistake, not hers. Ain't any reason to get mad about it.

    You had a good time, so she kept her part of the bargain. All the rest was bullshit, and it was your responsibility to avoid it. It happens, no use getting all bend out of shape about it. If I had gotten all bend out of shape every time a streetwalker got the best of me, I'd been out of the hobby years ago.

    Chrissy is what she is. A streetwalker and a nice lay. She isn't you confessor, your right hand gal or your friend in need. Chrissy is trying to make her way, in her world, as best she can. Nothing more and nothing less.

    Fly GuyEddie, I know you took this in stride and moved on. I am talking to the newbies out there who don't know how to take a hit, roll with the punch and keep on stroking.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chrissy 003.jpg‎   Chrissy 005.jpg‎   Chrissy 011.jpg‎   Chrissy 10.jpg‎   Chrissy 05.jpg‎  

    Chrissy 017.jpg‎   Chrissy 004.jpg‎   Chrissy 02.jpg‎   Chrissy 018.jpg‎   Chrissy 09.jpg‎  


  3. #6486
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy is a tight little spinner. I spotted her just off of the Huntingdon station area. Her location was the only give-away. In a mall or any other location she'd be just another piece of eye candy.

    CookyJar.
    I had a few weeks back I made the mistake of calling her from my cell phone about hanging out again we did had a great time went out to eat but the number she said to call her on she claimed was her brothers turns out it was her boyfriends number and he kept calling me over and over again after I dropped her off asking me all kinds of stuff about what we did where went how she got $ etc.

  4. #6485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1180

    Want to visit

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Chrissy is a tight little spinner. I spotted her just off of the Huntingdon station area. Her location was the only give-away. In a mall or any other location she'd be just another piece of eye candy.

    CookyJar.
    You make me want to come to Philadelphia, you ought to work for the Chamber of Commerce. Thanks for all your post. Headed out east sometime this summer.

  5. #6484

    Chrissy – A tight MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    Cooky,
    … her pussy looks so stretched out, you can drive a baseball bat through it without hitting any of it's walls.
    Cheers.
    TM.
    Chrissy is a tight little spinner. I spotted her just off of the Huntingdon station area. Her location was the only give-away. In a mall or any other location she'd be just another piece of eye candy.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chrissy 001.jpg‎   Chrissy 002.jpg‎   Chrissy 012.jpg‎   Chrissy 92.jpg‎   Chrissy 013.jpg‎  

    Chrissy 98.jpg‎   Chrissy 85.jpg‎   Chrissy 014.jpg‎   Chrissy 88.jpg‎   Chrissy 016.jpg‎  


  6. #6483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    Cooky,

    You know I always admire your work and every find you post about is better than the previous one. I just have a question for you. Was this shot before or after you probed her with your manhood. I'm asking because her pussy looks so stretched out, you can drive a baseball bat through it without hitting any of it's walls.

    Cheers.

    TM.
    You no were your tool goes in that cookie but that girl just has a big hole.

  7. #6482

    Rosa. A OK car date.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzypie  [View Original Post]
    Why do you think a car date would be better with her?...
    I agree totally. She is friendly and nice enough. The service just isn't what you'd expect from a girl with her body and general appearance. She's not ugly and her body rocks. You'd expect the service to be equally hot. It isn't!

    On a car date, where she's just expected to give a quick BJ and maybe spin around for a little doggie, where the expectations are much lower than on an inside date – she may pass for a more suitable and a more accommodating provider. Most car dates are just about getting a nut and getting out of the area. She could do that. On an inside date, after I've spent extra for the rent, I'm looking for a bit more.

    Rosa isn't GFE or PSE. She's more like, wham, bam, thank you marm.

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rosa 6 by Freaklikdat.jpg‎  

  8. #6481
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    But! As I always say, it is the service that counts. Rosa will try you. She wants things her way and her way isn't GFE. Although I have never done a car date with her, IMHO, the service is probably better in a car.

    CookyJar.
    Why do you think a car date would be better with her? I did a house date with her several years ago and found her to be pretty inflexible service wise, and rather uninteresting overall. She was a paradox to me, a decent looking girl with a nice body who wasn't mean or nasty but in the years that followed that date I couldn't tell you how many times I passed her by, many times when she was the only girl out. It's funny, if she was just a little more accommodating, or just pretended to have a little enthusiasm, I would have dated her regularly. She still looks good and as always nice pics CJ.

  9. #6480

    Re: You the man Cookyjar

    Quote Originally Posted by HookersHunter  [View Original Post]
    Every Cookyjar post I see I want to move to Philadelphia devote my life to street cursing and picking up gems like that. One day I love to visit and if Cookyjar would would be kind enough to take me on his ride to show me the raw action on the streets of brotherly love.
    Thanks! I try.

    CookyJar.

  10. #6479

    You the man Cookyjar

    Every Cookyjar post I see I want to move to Philadelphia devote my life to street cursing and picking up gems like that. One day I love to visit and if Cookyjar would would be kind enough to take me on his ride to show me the raw action on the streets of brotherly love.

  11. #6478

    Jessica's Pussy

    LOL, Nope! That picture was taken pre-service. Perhaps this is a case where size does matter.

    Thanks TexasMonger for pointing it out. I noticed right away, during the photo shoot. I am surprised no one else noticed. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger  [View Original Post]
    Cooky,
    You know I always admire your work and every find you post about is better than the previous one. I just have a question for you. Was this shot before or after you probed her with your manhood. I'm asking because her pussy looks so stretched out, you can drive a baseball bat through it without hitting any of it's walls.
    Cheers.
    TM.
    Where I come from (back in the day) we call that pussy. Pussy wasn't always as easy to get as it is now. Back then any pussy you could get was considered good pussy.

    IMHO, when it comes to pussy, what matters is how the girls response. Can she work it, does she have control. Jessica has got some good pussy.

    Back when I was in my early twenties, a young girl explained it to me this way, "It aint nothing but meat on the bone, you can fuck it, suck it or leave it alone."

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica 001.jpg‎   Jessica 005.jpg‎   Jessica 10.jpg‎   Jessica 008.jpg‎   Jessica 012.jpg‎  

    Jessica 97.jpg‎   Jessica 11.jpg‎   Jessica 13.jpg‎   Jessica 86.jpg‎   Jessica 010.jpg‎  


  12. #6477
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. Next to personality (and Jessica has a nice accommodating personality) I am always on the outlook for a nice body. CookyJar.
    Cooky,

    You know I always admire your work and every find you post about is better than the previous one. I just have a question for you. Was this shot before or after you probed her with your manhood. I'm asking because her pussy looks so stretched out, you can drive a baseball bat through it without hitting any of it's walls.

    Cheers.

    TM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hole.jpg‎  

  13. #6476

    Jessica on the Universal 1-10 Hotness Rating System

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    5) The Hottest Girl You Know.

    Think of the hottest girl you personally know. She is a 5. Don't argue with it, accept it and learn to set your sights higher. Most guys would hardly have a chance with this type of girl because they rate her too highly. Because she is so highly over-rated her ego drastically inflates, which often makes her a raging *****. She is a big fish in a small pond, but she thinks she's the queen of the ocean. The best way to deal with a hot ***** like this is to destroy her false sense of superiority. Publicly demean her and expose her true inner ugliness and she will be begging you to bang her just to verify her own false pretenses.

    6) The Hottest Girl You've Ever Seen in Real Life.

    6's are typically what most guys would overrate as a 9. She is the hottest girl you've ever seen. Usually you just catch a fleeting glimpse of a 6 at a pool party or an upscale bar….
    I could easily see Jessica as a 5 ˝ on the Universal Hotness Scale. She has the face of a 4 (Most Good Looking Girls) and the body of a 6 (what most guys would overrate as a 9).

    Wrap your lips around one of her nipples and let it stiffen against your tongue, while you slide a hand down her petite waist onto one of her round substantial buttocks and as your dick rises – you will get why IMHO, she is a 5 ˝.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica 08.jpg‎   Jessica 99.jpg‎   Jessica 00.jpg‎   Jessica 83.jpg‎   Jessica 96.jpg‎  

    Jessica 04.jpg‎   Jessica 05.jpg‎   Jessica 011.jpg‎   Jessica 014.jpg‎   Jessica 06.jpg‎  


  14. #6475

    Thanks, Syberman2006

    Quote Originally Posted by Syberman2006  [View Original Post]
    She is hot.
    I totally agree. Next to personality (and Jessica has a nice accommodating personality) I am always on the outlook for a nice body. Jessica was a little anxious about her breast size. I tried to assure her that there was more to breast than size. Personally, I like nice A's with perky, responsive nipples over saggy double DD's.

    IMHO, this is a case where, "Size Doesn't Matter."

    CookyJar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jessica 003.jpg‎   Jessica 15.jpg‎   Jessica 12.jpg‎   Jessica 82.jpg‎   Jessica 009.jpg‎  

    Jessica 92.jpg‎   Jessica 94.jpg‎   Jessica 013.jpg‎   Jessica 004.jpg‎   Jessica 87.jpg‎  


  15. #6474
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    When I first saw Jessica standing near Huntingdon Station, I thought to myself, "Nice, but I'm looking for someone just a little, you know." However, even dressed in street clothing, I noticed her small waistline and shapely built.

    CookyJar.
    She is hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape