Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2504

    Mya Sky

    Throw all the vain ish out the door this provider is down to earth with a wellness to please. Out shopping decide to have a quick snack and Mya jump on menu. CBJ was suberb while enjoying great play with kitty and nice ass in the air. Had to stop head demo almost blew, she asked for doggy and assumed the position wet wet flipped it over finished mish. Quick turned long she cleaned me up, Called for tip on that note. Never heard pets in bathroom whole time there. Overall worth a shot. Will see again soon. Sucker for Daisy Duck lipps.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...lls-23/8990597

  2. #2503

    Gya and Friends

    Saw Gya today again and it was incredible as usual. I got the chance to talk to her about her not answering when people showed up and she says she wants to restore her good reputation. She says she will be back the second week of January and will text me when she knows the exact date. She is supposed to come back with Yary and Cristal. Yary, although not a perfect body, is GFE and a great bargain with a pretty face and killer ass. I have not met nor seen Cristal but I have seen pictures and she is hot! Gya is going to try to turn things around for 2013 and she will probably be offering doubles with Cristal at a very reasonable rate for 2 smokin hot Puerto Rican hotties that are GFE. She asked me to apologize on her behalf and let everyone know she is going to try to not have the same issues in the future and continue to be one of the best providers to visit this area.

    We talked about Yary and Christal quite a bit and I have seen Yary and she is worth the price of admission. Cristal is also supposed to be a hot GFE freak and I look forward to trying her out when she comes back with Gya.

  3. #2502
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    I have been watching this one for a while now. Called and got rates once but the voice sounded too American so I didn't follow through. Anyone seen her? Please pm me with details.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...hrs-22/7244943

    &9733; SYŁViA.

    &10032; &10032; AVAiŁABLE N0W; JU$T ARRiV€D &10032; &10032;

    &10045; 22 YRS &10045; TAN &10045; S0FT &10045;

    &10032; INCALLS ONLY &10032;

    C0MF0RTABLE&DISCREET.

    &9734; NO TEXTS / INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE.

    :SĄŁViA. :

    (two1three) 2two2 five5seven9.

    &10032; PLEASE NO am GENTLEMEN UNDER 29&12484;

    Poster's age: 22
    LOL I wish I could help you. I have been baited like that before. First time ever mongering she was supposed to be latin and ended up NY white. Second was supposed to be puerto rico and was NJ white. First woman didn't have an accent but second had that NJ shore slang. LOL and to think I went in looking for a Rosie Perez type.

  4. #2501

    Sylvia

    I have been watching this one for a while now. Called and got rates once but the voice sounded too American so I didn't follow through. Anyone seen her? Please pm me with details.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...hrs-22/7244943

    &9733; SYŁViA.

    &10032; &10032; AVAiŁABLE N0W; JU$T ARRiV€D &10032; &10032;

    &10045; 22 YRS &10045; TAN &10045; S0FT &10045;

    &10032; INCALLS ONLY &10032;

    C0MF0RTABLE&DISCREET.

    &9734; NO TEXTS / INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE.

    :SĄŁViA. :

    (two1three) 2two2 five5seven9.

    &10032; PLEASE NO am GENTLEMEN UNDER 29&12484;

    Poster's age: 22

  5. #2500
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Yeah, tried again today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaik Naim  [View Original Post]
    Christina has always been good to me too.
    Since she got the thumbs up from some of the forum members, I thought I'd give it another try. But she was busy and we could never connect. Her regulars must be keeping her occupied. Good for her.

  6. #2499

    No Homework

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Was looking for some good relief to wrap up a busy evening of errands in Springfield, so scanned some ads and made some calls. Mya popped up on the radar, was thoughtful enough to provide her review info in her ad, and was available, so headed over. Pix are recent and accurate. Nice girl, enthusiastic and energetic. Basic rates cover basic exercises, but upgrades are available at very reasonable rates.

    909-380-3710.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-24/9496872
    Posted previously about her. Upgrades must be new. Thanks

  7. #2498

    Whatever Happen to Manuela

    She hasn't posted for a long time. Neither has any columbian babes in Springfield, Va?

  8. #2497

    Review: Mya

    Was looking for some good relief to wrap up a busy evening of errands in Springfield, so scanned some ads and made some calls. Mya popped up on the radar, was thoughtful enough to provide her review info in her ad, and was available, so headed over. Pix are recent and accurate. Nice girl, enthusiastic and energetic. Basic rates cover basic exercises, but upgrades are available at very reasonable rates.

    909-380-3710.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...now-24/9496872

  9. #2496

    RTFF, and try not to ask questions that have been answered 5 times this year

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon437  [View Original Post]
    There's a 'Search Thread' tab at the top right of this forum. Click it, type Connie (or any other word) into it, and you'll get a bunch of reviews.

    If you use this forum like the Help Desk, and ask others to do the most basic research, you're not going to get a lot of help.

  10. #2495

    Mia Rayne

    Not sure about this one boys. I did a little research and 2 different phone numbers for the DC Area and one somewhere in Texas.

    Original post in DC:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ing-24/9525129

    Posting when I did a search.

    http://killeen.backpage.com/FemaleEs...yne-23/7092599

    So I don't know what to believe.

  11. #2494

    Connie

    Almost sure I saw her a couple of years ago. Her place was not the tidiest, but she had just moved.

    Good time. Cheap for the money, close your eyes while FS. However she was tight and wet!

    GW.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon437  [View Original Post]

  12. #2493

    Connie


  13. #2492

    Misplaced Posting

    My bad, I meant to post this in the DC BP thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    Here's goes yet another BP imposter!

    Strawberri (202-525-0588) is the fake:

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...rri-23/9518182

    She's usin the pics of Yummy (ie) , a chick based in Fla:

    http://southwestflorida.backpage.com...ord=8134751678

    http://www.megapersonals.com/?view=s...eid=31&lang=en

    It's really frustratin to come across and ad w / real pics of a bangin chick only to find out that the pics are stolen. When will there be a BP comeback in this area?

  14. #2491

    Flaker and kimey

    Hello long time hobbyist first time poster. I saw destiny post and found it interesting she look like a girl I knew from highschool. So I called her up set everthing up went to the location called no answer. Waited 5 mins called again no answer. Waited 10 more min while I looked at BP and called one more time no answer. I left location and headed to my back up plan.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ale-22/9437006

    Proceded to go to kimey I seen her many times before. Did a half for $.5 started with a hug and kiss hello donation down and the fun began. Started with bbj (has nice skills not the best but nice). Then went to cg finshed in mish. She is nice and doesn't talk to much. Only complaint is eveything is extra.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oor-21/5979749

  15. #2490

    Destiny flake, kimey alright.

    Hello,

    I've been a hobbiest for a while but first time poster. I went to see this girl name destiny set up time and Donation. Went to location called no answer called again 5 min later no answer. Call one more time waiting 10 more mins no answer.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ale-22/9437006

    Went to a back up I see when I can't find anyone else kimey. 4'11 cute small tits nice firm ass. Had a nice dream with her BBjgood sucking skills, and then cg to mish finished their. $.5 for the deal for 30. She does extra for everthing tho. Just have to ask. You can haggle with her if she knows you.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...oor-21/5979749

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape