Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2291
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    ShaSha

    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...assage/5178529

    Sounds much as advertiser. Better than the picture? I leave you with the picture for you guys to decide.
    Pic is fake. I saw real girl, real girl beautiful. You decide.

    It is my opinion. Real is better.

  2. #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraye  [View Original Post]
    Just had massage from ShaSha.

    Amazing. Actually better looking than phony pic in ad.

    Massage excellent. Visually stunning.

    Place is clean and quiet. I will definitely repeat while she is here.

    Digits end in 1981.
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...assage/5178529

    Sounds much as advertiser. Better than the picture? I leave you with the picture for you guys to decide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e8bbfba30e1e6d755de6a1e1cb4e9459.jpg‎  

  3. #2289

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by PickettWilson  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...minded/5227862.

    Her pic was real or looked close, skinny, and okay looking. When I called at arrival, she was out, returned in 5 minutes, then asked me to stay in my car, which was another 20 min. Location was messy and smelled like cigs. $. 2 for hh. There was a short delay for texts, but all went well thereafter, except a bit rushed. Not sure of return.
    I texted her what I want before hand. Arrived to the place in a 2nd floor. I put the donation on the table and she picked up and went downstairs to talk to somebody.

    She came back and we started to unclothed. Everything happened in the sofa. CBJ, Mish and then Doggie. She was limping since she had a big cut in her low leg, one in her stomach and a band aid in her arm.

    I did not ask and at the moment, I did not care. Her funny parts looked nice and no smell, she is battling some serious demons and now that I am thinking with the big head, I would say she is losing it.

    I do not think I will return, although I have to confess that I enjoyed it.

    .8 for HHR.

    SePuede.

    "Mongering is a disease whose only known cure is poverty".

  4. #2288

    Karen

    Thanks! I was wondering if she deleted her profile on the other board for bad reviews. I seem to remember some good words here and was looking for recent news.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchersTarget  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago and it wasn't good. She didn't have rubbers so I had to stop and get some. We had to do it on the floor in her living room. She is a lot bigger than her pictures and she didn't smell clean.

  5. #2287

    Karen Kellz

    Quote Originally Posted by FroHike  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to see either of these girls since they recently started advertising again?

    Just want to make sure someone isn't spoofing the reputation before I take a shot.

    Karen had good reviews but they were all pulled on the other board- doesn't come up on p411.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ble-ds/4814655

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...l-rack/5536452
    I saw her about a year ago and it wasn't good. She didn't have rubbers so I had to stop and get some. We had to do it on the floor in her living room. She is a lot bigger than her pictures and she didn't smell clean.

  6. #2286
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    ShaSha BP Manchester encore visit

    I actually stopped by on way back south just to see her again.

    Second visit better than the first.

    Sexy pink outfit this time really turns me on. Petite Asian. What not to like?

    Typical 2 call system. Phone number end 1981. Beautiful young Asian rare that you actually find what is avertised.

    Not going into details. But worth the trip. A gem in the middle of nowhere.

    Who thought of that.

  7. #2285

    Karen Kellz / Gia Gold

    Anyone been to see either of these girls since they recently started advertising again?

    Just want to make sure someone isn't spoofing the reputation before I take a shot.

    Karen had good reviews but they were all pulled on the other board- doesn't come up on p411.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ble-ds/4814655

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...l-rack/5536452

  8. #2284
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    ShaSha BP review

    Just had massage from ShaSha.

    Amazing. Actually better looking than phony pic in ad.

    Massage excellent. Visually stunning.

    Place is clean and quiet. I will definitely repeat while she is here.

    Digits end in 1981.

  9. #2283

    Jenn Outcalls SNH

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...unette/5724658

    I just had a dream about Jenn with the 443 area code. It's been awhile since I wrote a review. But, this girl is a sweetheart. She's pretty, her pics are real. From what I could tell she's not a user. She showed up without a driver and discretely came to my door. A quick LE check and I never felt uncomfortable with her being in my house.

    I offered her a drink and she asked for some water. Good sign. We got comfortable on the couch and chatted for awhile. It wasn't pure GFE but it was nice and relaxed. I made the first move and the clothes came off. She has nice B-cups and pretty blue eyes and brown hair. A combo I like. We began with a BBBJ but after that everything was covered. Again, fine with me.

    The damage was $$ and I felt like I got my money's worth. Be good to this one guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jenn1.jpg‎   Jenn2.jpg‎   Jenn3.jpg‎  

  10. #2282

    Mandy is real, Rachael is not

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/newh...9-7422/1/85081

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/newh...3-8405/1/85086

    These two have that post together a few times in the last couple days. If you look at their post history on The link, they both came from Florida. Probably travel together. Blonde looks amazing, but I'm hesitant after striking out a couple times now. If anyone goes for it, be sure to let us know.
    Went to see Rachael, saw M instead. Said she left. Believe they are the same person. For a qv but didn't get the full service. Wanted more money. She had good oral skill though.

  11. #2281

    Looking for a provider, review in trade.

    Hello all,

    Looking for someone to provide info an a legit, real asian girl, I swear I have never seen an ad that didn't look like lies.

    In the spirit of give and take, my own review will be on Lilly Ann, blonde from Nashua.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...ly-ann/5556358

    My experience was not great, paid for an hour, felt rushed left within 30 minutes (I swear that's nearly every girl though). Overall performance was nothing special. Everything was wrapped up including BJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160421_122123[1].jpg‎   20160421_122113[1].jpg‎   20160421_122105[1].jpg‎  

  12. #2280

    I tried setting something up as well

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/newh...9-7422/1/85081

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/newh...3-8405/1/85086

    These two have that post together a few times in the last couple days. If you look at their post history on The link, they both came from Florida. Probably travel together. Blonde looks amazing, but I'm hesitant after striking out a couple times now. If anyone goes for it, be sure to let us know.
    It was for an early morning appointment. I was texting her (Mandy the blonde) the night before but never picked up her phone or answered my text the following morning.

    No reviews anyway. Said she just flew in from Miami which falls in line if you look up her history on backpage.

    What I don't get is that a smoke show like that and no reviews. Not here not on TER, nothing on her or her travel buddy. I'm guessing not LE as she has been here since Tuesday evening, and there has been no reports on line or in the news about a sting. When I spoke with her today she did say she was leaving on Friday. Blonde is my favorite flavor, she has all the right answers BUT I don't know, looks TGTBT and we all know that is usually a recipe for nothing good.

  13. #2279

    Tasha

    Last I heard she was trying to move. Then she was trying to go clean. Hope she is well. She hasn't posted anywhere in 2-3 weeks.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdderAll  [View Original Post]
    I'm really good freinds with her, and for her not to return my call in over a week has me really worried? Either arrested or od, or? Who knows.

  14. #2278

    Duo from FL

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/newh...9-7422/1/85081

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/newh...3-8405/1/85086

    These two have that post together a few times in the last couple days. If you look at their post history on The link, they both came from Florida. Probably travel together. Blonde looks amazing, but I'm hesitant after striking out a couple times now. If anyone goes for it, be sure to let us know.

  15. #2277

    April

    Saw her the other day. http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...minded/5227862.

    Her pic was real or looked close, skinny, and okay looking. When I called at arrival, she was out, returned in 5 minutes, then asked me to stay in my car, which was another 20 min. Location was messy and smelled like cigs. $. 2 for hh. There was a short delay for texts, but all went well thereafter, except a bit rushed. Not sure of return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape