Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10987

    Whitney

    Anyone else had the pleasure of her company, nice girl brunette, middle 20's, I think one of my best finds ever!

    No saggy titties, b-cups firm as could be! No muffin belly or top what ever people are calling it now LOL. No needle looking marks that I could see and of course no phone, but she showed me where she lives! Just wondered if anyone else saw her, she is total GFE.

  2. #10986

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Brooke from the Triangle? http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...cials/11772277.

    She was dependable.
    She can be found on BP working under the name Roxie. She's working on the far eastside now. Pm for digits or just search Roxie on BP.

  3. #10985

    Yep, sure is.

    Been on a job that takes me through the area. Since Sunday it's been extremely active, State Police as well. Monday saw a car pulled over by a marked car and two other civilian looking vehicles, today Stare police posted up in a couple locations, an unmarked with a vehicle pulled over by Sammy 's old place, and I saw at least one marked car everytime I was on the are. So yes, still riddled.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Just a random question: The Are is still riddled with LEO, ain't it?
    .
    Last edited by Streetworthy; 05-18-16 at 03:03. Reason: Lousy predictive text

  4. #10984

    Reminence

    Just remembered this SW that used to stroll the ave around 2006/2007 named Stephanie. Was curious if she was still around or retired. Think she was Chaldean, real skinny.

  5. #10983
    Just a random question: The Are is still riddled with LEO, ain't it?

  6. #10982

    Alicia from Harper

    Anyone seen her recently? The Alicia (if there are others) is a WSW, skinny (recently getting too thin), 20's with long dirty blonde hair. Used to see her out all the timebut haven't run into her recently and of course her old digits are useless. Please send me a pm if anyone has details. Thanks.

  7. #10981

    China is LIVE

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Ran into China on Ave. Skinny BSW. Got digits for later use, but she said had no minutes at the time. Says she is, I think 26 yrs old. She looks younger that that. I tried searching, but only found old posts with not much detail. Anyone been out with her that can add some updated info or PM me. Thanks in advance.
    At darknight33 Had a chance to get to know China this eve, nice girl and fits your description. She says that Gilbert MI Livernois is her stroll from 1-6 a; I do recall seeing her there last week with an SW friend. HINT: From MI, turn LT on Livernois, then LT at first street past Autozone (Morton), take another LT on Gilbert and roll slow toward MI. Take your time at the stop sign and China should appear to the RT. Let her in, she's worth your time.

    At darknight33: Had a chance to get to know China this eve, nice girl and fits your description. She says that Gilbert / MI / Livernois is her stroll from 1 - 6 a; I do recall seeing her there last week with an SW friend. HINT: From MI, turn LT on Livernois, then LT at first street past Autozone (Morton), take another LT on Gilbert and roll slow toward MI. Take your time at the stop sign and China should appear to the RT. Let her in, she's worth your time.

    The Ave was busy at 4 am, spotted 6 between Livernois and Central.

    Be careful, there is a skinny WSW in particular to watch out for, has a Latino look from passing. She is riddled with heroin tracks and missing teeth. Too long at sea. Disregard this warning if that's your thing.

    Has anyone noticed the BIG hair BSW on MI between Livernois and Martin? Saw her a couple times, was skeptical because she looked too 'good' for the scene. Keeping my eyes peeled.

  8. #10980

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight33  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I tried to bet in touch with her last night and voicemail full and no reply to txts. I was on the Ave at that time this morning and I though I saw her more towards Livernois, but didn't have the time to stop. From your report, I guess it was her. Since her digits are not a help, I guess would just have to find her walking. Seen Amber aka blow job Betty also walking.
    Same here 06 s fire her number if you only worked from 12 or 1 am In the morning 26 or 7 am I doubt I'll ever see her. No matter how good she might be.

  9. #10979

    Barbie Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle252  [View Original Post]
    Now I regret tossing her #. I will see if I can get it again. To the gus who want er number and are not getting it, go to the ave in the morning. I saw her around 6:30-7 am. If you have not seen her, she is hard to miss. She is definitely very good looking.
    Damn, I tried to bet in touch with her last night and voicemail full and no reply to txts. I was on the Ave at that time this morning and I though I saw her more towards Livernois, but didn't have the time to stop. From your report, I guess it was her. Since her digits are not a help, I guess would just have to find her walking. Seen Amber aka blow job Betty also walking.

  10. #10978

    China off Ave

    Ran into China on Ave. Skinny BSW. Got digits for later use, but she said had no minutes at the time. Says she is, I think 26 yrs old. She looks younger that that. I tried searching, but only found old posts with not much detail. Anyone been out with her that can add some updated info or PM me. Thanks in advance.

  11. #10977
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawibo  [View Original Post]
    Barbie is a real pleasure. I don't think there's a girl out there at this time that loves what she does. She's aimed to please. Not like most of the girls out here. I actually think she likes what she does as she is very passionate while serving you. Definitely a lifer.
    Now I regret tossing her #. I will see if I can get it again. To the gus who want er number and are not getting it, go to the ave in the morning. I saw her around 6:30-7 am. If you have not seen her, she is hard to miss. She is definitely very good looking.

  12. #10976

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Nawibo  [View Original Post]
    Barbie is a real pleasure. I don't think there's a girl out there at this time that loves what she does. She's aimed to please. Not like most of the girls out here. I actually think she likes what she does as she is very passionate while serving you. Definitely a lifer.
    Ill take the number also I have a few trades, I don't have a ton of posts but been out here a long time can share info on massage breeze, and others ty.

  13. #10975
    Quote Originally Posted by LulusLove  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has her number is appreciate the info if you could PM. Thanks for any info.
    Barbie is a real pleasure. I don't think there's a girl out there at this time that loves what she does. She's aimed to please. Not like most of the girls out here. I actually think she likes what she does as she is very passionate while serving you. Definitely a lifer.

  14. #10974

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickle252  [View Original Post]
    This barbie was a brunette, bee size tits. She was really nice and very nice to look at, but that is it. I would say she was in her early 20's. She seemed comfortable though, so I assume she is not new to the biz. If she cleaned up better she would have been a 7/10. Better head skills would up her game to 8. 5/10. It was unfortunate. Wish I could report better on her, which is why I tossed her number. I wasnt even willing to share and waste someone elses money.

    On a side note. I was early to work this am and decided to see if I could get jennifers # to share. The triangle was dead, except for one mixed girl. Maybe 26-30 yo, maybe 150 lbs, tall like 5'10" Name was jackie. She said she mostly wlrked on the southwest side, idk where. She was pretty good. Deepthroat, gag, left evidence on curb. $20 for deed. No number. Sorry fellas, I make it a habit to not get numbers, with my luck my s. O. Would find one and the shit would hit the fan. Plus I have no burner phone. I will try to make it a point to get some if I remember. Mostly just want a good time and get to work. See ya.
    If anyone has her number is appreciate the info if you could PM. Thanks for any info.

  15. #10973
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

    Had you reported it instead you would have an answer.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape