Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15053

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Pufin5656  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5601848117.html

    Whats the deal with her I see her a lot would to try her but idk if she's legit.
    Take one for the team and report back. She does seem hot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Palos.jpg‎  

  2. #15052
    Quote Originally Posted by ImSorryDave  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of anyone offering Brazilian with HE closer to downtown? That's a combo that could help take the sting out of waxing.
    You mean like you want your junk waxed then a he?

  3. #15051

    Palos

    Quote Originally Posted by Pufin5656  [View Original Post]
    https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5601848117.html

    Whats the deal with her I see her a lot would to try her but idk if she's legit.
    She was reviewed on this site maybe a month ago or so. Not sure which thread. Not remembering details either. Just remember reading a review of her, cause she looks cute and I thought of taking a drive to see her so that is why I remember.

  4. #15050

    Palos girl

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/thp/5601848117.html

    Whats the deal with her I see her a lot would to try her but idk if she's legit.

  5. #15049

    Serenity Spa harlem touhy

    Had a dream of seeing Angel. $80 for an hour. Only girl working in mornings, she mentioned some other girl in school comes in the afternoon. But wouldn't give any name or info, guessing she's younger being in school but I can only go in the mornings.

    35 ish, skinny, face 5/10, acup.

    Ok oily massage. Reach under, let me roam otc a bit. Flip, and she asked if I wanted massage "there". "of course!" No negotiation. She Lifted shirt and dropped skirt for me. Happy is probably the limit here. Just curtains for doors in the rooms. Left happy. Gave regular tip.

  6. #15048
    Anyone know of anyone offering Brazilian with HE closer to downtown? That's a combo that could help take the sting out of waxing.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxTip40  [View Original Post]
    Went for a massage 1. 5 hr for $ Hands down one of the best I have ever had. The first time I went it was legit, but it was so worth it I went again the next week. Very cautious but extra relief is available. Older but in shape and nice rack.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/5593814432.html

    Long time lurker and monger so I'll start helping with some info I have gathered.

  7. #15047

    Hidden gem

    Went for a massage 1. 5 hr for $ Hands down one of the best I have ever had. The first time I went it was legit, but it was so worth it I went again the next week. Very cautious but extra relief is available. Older but in shape and nice rack.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bts/5593814432.html

    Long time lurker and monger so I'll start helping with some info I have gathered.

  8. #15046
    They used to have some very good Euro talent there, but I never got anything more than a massage from the non-asian girls, although it was early in my mongering days so who knows with the tricks I have now what could have been!

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    You sure about that?

    I'll leave it at that!

  9. #15045

    Touhy / lee

    Good legit massage. Can someone PM me if they've had success with more?

  10. #15044
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CcR-Qb4yPxGPuw It is a little naive to think that the AMP busts only happen in the burbs. In this article not only did the Chicago police bust the AMP, they were physically and verbally abusive to the woman. When I first started going to the AMP's out here in the burbs, I was worried too about getting busted. Now I could give a crap. If you read the police reports from all of the suburban AMP busts in the last few months, you will see that Uncle LEO sends in an undercover and then they bust the girls. They are after the girls and not the Mongers. SaintChuck.
    Chicago not only utilizes the police to close down AMP's but they are also now using city building inspectors to harass the owners. I personally know 2 owners who closed up shop and moved out of the city because of this.

    The scenario is this, a building inspector enters a spa and finds numerous code violations which need to repaired. The inspector then writes up a citation to be given to the owner allowing a certain period of time with which to correct the violations. The owner then pays someone to make the repairs then calls the inspector who returns to check the repairs but then finds more violations and so writes up another citation and the process repeats itself. This can cost an owner a lot of money and after the one I knew had 3 separate citations within 1 year costing him over $15,000 in repairs decided to close and re-open elsewhere. The other owner had 2 citations 6 months apart that would have cost her over $20,000.

    What a waste of resources.

  11. #15043

    C and T xtras

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    Zero extras were available at that place.
    You sure about that?

    I'll leave it at that!

  12. #15042
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintChuck  [View Original Post]
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CcR-Qb4yPxGPuw It is a little naive to think that the AMP busts only happen in the burbs. In this article not only did the Chicago police bust the AMP, they were physically and verbally abusive to the woman. When I first started going to the AMP's out here in the burbs, I was worried too about getting busted. Now I could give a crap. If you read the police reports from all of the suburban AMP busts in the last few months, you will see that Uncle LEO sends in an undercover and then they bust the girls. They are after the girls and not the Mongers. SaintChuck.
    Zero extras were available at that place.

  13. #15041

    It happens in Chicago

    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotBoy  [View Original Post]
    The busts are why I avoid suburban parlors. Chicago cops typically have more serious crimes to worry about than some schmuck getting a tugger at a massage parlor vs. The burbs where the cops don't have anything else to really worry about.
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...CcR-Qb4yPxGPuw It is a little naive to think that the AMP busts only happen in the burbs. In this article not only did the Chicago police bust the AMP, they were physically and verbally abusive to the woman. When I first started going to the AMP's out here in the burbs, I was worried too about getting busted. Now I could give a crap. If you read the police reports from all of the suburban AMP busts in the last few months, you will see that Uncle LEO sends in an undercover and then they bust the girls. They are after the girls and not the Mongers. SaintChuck.

  14. #15040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    View Counter Point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kellster  [View Original Post]
    To each his own, I think having full service with a provider in a hotel room or an AMP is a big risk medically for getting a std which is why I'm not looking for that, but not judging those who are. Life is short- so enjoy it while you can. I think getting a massage is not only relaxing, but beneficial for ones muscles and joints. A good one will make a difference long after the massage is over. AMP's are like other massage places- some gals give good massages, some don't. I prefer gals who give good ones because my muscles need it- but even if it's not the best it's still relaxing to have a gal massaging you. As customers we have no idea of the quality unless we try them out or read some reports. And we have no way of knowing who's licensed- which is one reason why I'm not a fan of backwalking. I don't like to hear my bones crunching.

    I'd say there's a lot more risk going to meet a gal off craigslist at a hotel- risk of a sting operation, risk of getting robbed or killed- you never know, and by the time you can relax- time is probably up. And afterwards you might wonder if you caught something. That said, AMPs aren't always my first choice because I've had some so-so times there. I don't like not being able to pick the gal, especially if she's old and out of shape.

    I respect your opinion- that's just my view.
    There's a risk of getting an STD from any provider you meet. Getting a Massage professional or just getting oil splashed on is relaxing. Backwalking is Awesome. I haven't had it in a while. But it feels great to me.

    Meeting any provider anywhere is a risk when you meet for the first time. If she's legit and shows you a nice time then you have nothing to worry about. I see indie massage therapists. There's a better chance of extra play as opposed to Spas.

  15. #15039
    The busts are why I avoid suburban parlors. Chicago cops typically have more serious crimes to worry about than some schmuck getting a tugger at a massage parlor vs. The burbs where the cops don't have anything else to really worry about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape