Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,961 to 24,975 of 40000
-
05-19-16 10:19 #15040Senior Member

Posts: 3480View Counter Point.
There's a risk of getting an STD from any provider you meet. Getting a Massage professional or just getting oil splashed on is relaxing. Backwalking is Awesome. I haven't had it in a while. But it feels great to me.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
Meeting any provider anywhere is a risk when you meet for the first time. If she's legit and shows you a nice time then you have nothing to worry about. I see indie massage therapists. There's a better chance of extra play as opposed to Spas.
-
05-19-16 10:09 #15039Senior Member

Posts: 151The busts are why I avoid suburban parlors. Chicago cops typically have more serious crimes to worry about than some schmuck getting a tugger at a massage parlor vs. The burbs where the cops don't have anything else to really worry about.
-
05-19-16 09:46 #15038Senior Member

Posts: 102Yes
Haven't been there in couple months but had precious since gone Indy. Sava-big derrière very quiet had a lot of rules seemed mechanical she is In the pictures or very very close. 7/10 looks not my cup of tea.
Cece-petite was fun 8/10 looks. Massage was fairly decent.
That's about all dream there. Was trying to dream but line up uninspiring.
-
05-19-16 02:44 #15037Senior Member

Posts: 625To each his own, I think having full service with a provider in a hotel room or an AMP is a big risk medically for getting a std which is why I'm not looking for that, but not judging those who are. Life is short- so enjoy it while you can. I think getting a massage is not only relaxing, but beneficial for ones muscles and joints. A good one will make a difference long after the massage is over. AMP's are like other massage places- some gals give good massages, some don't. I prefer gals who give good ones because my muscles need it- but even if it's not the best it's still relaxing to have a gal massaging you. As customers we have no idea of the quality unless we try them out or read some reports. And we have no way of knowing who's licensed- which is one reason why I'm not a fan of backwalking. I don't like to hear my bones crunching.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
I'd say there's a lot more risk going to meet a gal off craigslist at a hotel- risk of a sting operation, risk of getting robbed or killed- you never know, and by the time you can relax- time is probably up. And afterwards you might wonder if you caught something. That said, AMPs aren't always my first choice because I've had some so-so times there. I don't like not being able to pick the gal, especially if she's old and out of shape.
I respect your opinion- that's just my view.
-
05-18-16 21:35 #15036Senior Member

Posts: 50Adding the upgrades and the tables better to pay more money upfront and have a provider in a room with a bed. I went to a AMP one time and after all the upgrades my mood was killed. When my expectations are FS I find providers thru reviews with what I'm craving and in my budget for that visit. When I go for a massage if the price is low enough I will gamble a ending. If the price is on the higher end and a hottie I will check out reviews.
.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 09:59 #15035Senior Member

Posts: 1255Point. Counterpoint
I agree with your points to a certain degree. Everything we do, including normal everyday activities. Driving a car. Has risk. Who knows when an 18-wheeler with your name on it will hit you.
We can manage those risks and avoid stupid or dangerous behavior. This forum is invaluable for that.
The other part of my response goes toward what hobby activities you want. Hence, the forum categories.
Even at massage parlors there is great variety. Which means different folks can find what they want by selecting a place that they like. I enjoy a legit massage, for example. A two minute jackhammer HE and out the door early is not my cup of tea.
But if someone else wants that, great. Most friends I have met over the years came from legit shops, including foot massage. I establish a rapport and maintain contact information.
Then we meet offsite. Typically, that's three hours in a hotel room for no charge. These are real relationships and friendships and they include much more than sex.
I also prefer massage shops where one woman is working. In those settings, assuming you know the woman, the risk is low because all the variables are under control.
So in summary, I'm saying there are perfectly good ways to enjoy an AMP and to use it to find people you want to establish a relationship with. I'm not really interested in anonymous physical interaction. But. Hey - different strokes for different folks. Bob.
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 05:43 #15034Senior Member

Posts: 834Why
I have been thinking about the arrests at Pine Tree and have several thoughts. There will be those that will disagree with me because they will claim they have had nothing but positive experiences at AMPs. So remember this is only my view. I have only been to one AMP in the past ten years or more and that was only to check it out for everyone else because it was in the area where I live. Frankly there were too pricey for me Decent legitimate massages are generally a lot cheaper. Add the cost of an HJ or FS, which are generally very overpriced and you're paying a lot for a few moments of pleasure on a narrow table. This is especially true when mamasan is 50+ and hasn't broken a smile in years. But let's say you are lucky enough to draw a young one that is decent looking, probably with boltons if she has anything up top. You are still paying a lot of money for a few moments of pleasure on a therapy table. Okay you want to tell me it is safer medically than street girls that have the possibility of serious diseases not to mention the dangers of the street. Okay, I won't argue with you on that point. Thank God you weren't at Pine Tree when the bust went down. This could happen anywhere. LEO is not illiterate. He can come here at any time and read about "happy endings". You just know LEO suspects any AMP is guilty unless proven innocent. The only thing keeping any of them in business is that LEO wants more than just girlie busts. Girls are a dime a dozen. There are thousands of Asians willing to come to the US to work even if they know how their services will be used. LEO wants it all and got it at Pine Tree including the fact they did not have a therapeutic massage license. This will also allow Willowbrook to shut it town and tell the owners to get lost as a nuisance business. So you mongers are paying a lot of money, not usually getting much for it and putting yourself at risk. Yes, I know this risk exists everywhere from SG's to Backpage and Craigslist. But if I'm going to take the risk for big money, I might as well try Backpage and get full service in a room. Yes, (I know the ad is often BS and the young 20's beauty is often a 40-year-old blimp. That's probably why I don't use Backpage either. I'm just simply offering my opinion, valueless as it might be on AMPs. At best, it seems like an awful lot of money to me based on mediocre service, based not only on my personal experience, but the comments of many others on this forum. But feel free to disagree with me and keep using them- it's your money. If there are exceptions to what I said, please educate me and others that peruse this forum for info.
-
05-17-16 18:26 #15033Senior Member

Posts: 246Good Cop Routine
I also agree. I have been in some strip clubs when a complete stranger will sit down next to you and start a conversation about the girls. They always want to know how far they go and if take out is available. The answer is always that the girls are strictly legit and that there is no funny business going on.
Originally Posted by Ztar7
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 15:21 #15032Regular Member

Posts: 11Latina massage down fullerton
Stop by about a week ago to a massage parlor latina in her late 20's met me at the front and lead to a room. Massage was decent didn't really tease but lot of talking. On the flip she said 5 minutes left and offered a menu for a HE looks where okay. Roaming was allowed over the clothes rate her ass 8 out of 10.
-
05-17-16 09:31 #15031Senior Member

Posts: 518That was a good read. Thanks for posting. It just pisses me off that the gov't is busting these places under the guise of "Human Trafficking". Some of us have built relationships with these girls outside of the spa and we know they are not "trafficked". Meanwhile, people are getting gunned down every day.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 08:22 #15030Regular Member

Posts: 10I saw her a while ago, maybe 2 years. First visit was pretty good. FS was available without an upsell. I saw her again a few months later and it was less fun. More rules, less enthusiasm. Almost like she didn't remember seeing me previously. I haven't been back, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hackh
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 02:48 #15029Senior Member

Posts: 3480I Agree. Only Two Problems;
A Massage isn't a right in the Law.
Originally Posted by SaintChuck
[View Original Post]
A Massage HJ is illegal according to most local city / state standards.
-
05-17-16 02:34 #15028Senior Member

Posts: 891Easy Prey
The politics of them busting certain AMP's really amazes me. About a month ago an AMP in St. Charles got busted for prostitution. It was well known that the place was HJ only, and they still got busted. People may not realize that St. Charles has a special police unit called ATM, yes it is really called ATM and it stands for Alcohol, Tobacco, Massage. This unit does compliance checks on the AMP's and tries to bust them. I think that this is morally wrong and extremely racist. The town has no problem selling the AMP's a business license and charging them a fingerprinting fee when they know damn well what goes on in these places. But they let them open anyway because it gives the ATM unit something to do and it generates revenue in fines when they bust the AMP's. They pick on the AMP's because they are easy prey. Most of the girls don't speak English and are illegal aliens, so they won't be able to get a high price attorney and fight the charges. Because the girls are in fear of being deported they aren't going to make a huge fuss either, they would rather go to court and pay the fine and be done with it. It is really a scumbag practice of going after the easiest prey. I would really like to know how many compliance checks LE does on Non-Asian massage places. I work and I pay taxes so I think it should be my right to go get a massage and a HJ and not have to worry that the massage police have closed down all of my local AMP's. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-16 01:18 #15027Senior Member

Posts: 50Couldn't agree more with this. There is literally nothing you can say that will benefit you in the long run.
Originally Posted by Wirelessone
[View Original Post]
And don't be fooled by the "good cop" routine. I got this several times, cop comes in, pretends to be acting in your best interest, then casually asks you what happened. Once they tell you that you have the right to remain silent, you would be wise to do so.
-
05-16-16 20:50 #15026Banned Member

Posts: 1121It's sort of politics More like feeding the machine of our big government's law enforcement. They have to justify their means by cracking down on "crime. ".
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
https://reason.com/blog/2016/05/16/h...ke-down-unlice
It's so comforting to know that the Department of Homeland Security has taken care of terrorist threats and now they can focus on human trafficking. Think about that come November. . .








Reply With Quote





