Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2306

    Amayah

    At least one of the pics has hits all over the US.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...pecial/5571983

    Anyone see this one yet? Almost too good looking for Manchester. But she has been advertising for awhile now.

  2. #2305

    Amayah

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...pecial/5571983

    Anyone see this one yet? Almost too good looking for Manchester. But she has been advertising for awhile now.

  3. #2304

    Wild child.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...y-only/5437558

    Any info? Cheap hourly rate, maybe time to take one for the team LOL.

  4. #2303

    Latina Barbie

    Your answer is over in the NH "Other Areas" board. Reviewer Says is she is a cash and dash / rip-off.

    Quote Originally Posted by FroHike  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Ad seems new in the area -.

    Be RESPECTABLE I'm not a junkie please don't treat me as if I am. DO NOT ASK FOR FACE PICTURES if you can't tell I'm Pretty by what you see I'm. Not. The girl. For. You!! (you will be ignored) 16035933781 ═9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552; ☆ Upscale ★ Safe ☆.

    Discreet & Classy.

    Real Pics.

    Drug & Disease free.

    Be respectful ★.

    ╚9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9565;.

    Poster's age: 21.

    Location: INCALL MANCHESTER.

    Post I'd: 5148055 newhampshire.

  5. #2302

    Heidi swiss

    Finally got thru, but won't repeat.

    Pro: Nice looking, good personality, ok apartment / area.

    Con: Rescheduled me "running late, need another hr. ", ok it happens. Then I get to apt. And she's making herself a bite to eat, so again, waited.

    Then the full hr. Apt. Turned into a big RUSH of 35 min. As SHE had to get to her day job! Kept watching the table clock and phone kept ringing. Not too bright either telling me where she works her other jobs.

    As I've only been hobbying for a couple years, its seems like I'd be better off only giving them a hhr. Donation upfront incase they try to short on the time (Sucks that it seems like only the agency route gets you a full hour, of course it cost us double even tho the girls get the same fee in the end.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...le-now/5728227

  6. #2301

    Latina barbie

    Anyone seen her? Ad seems new in the area -.

    Be RESPECTABLE I'm not a junkie please don't treat me as if I am. DO NOT ASK FOR FACE PICTURES if you can't tell I'm Pretty by what you see I'm. Not. The girl. For. You!! (you will be ignored) 16035933781 ═9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552; ☆ Upscale ★ Safe ☆.

    Discreet & Classy.

    Real Pics.

    Drug & Disease free.

    Be respectful ★.

    ╚9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9552;9565;.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: INCALL MANCHESTER.

    • Post I'd: 5148055 newhampshire.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails book-me-now-swee_Page_1.jpg‎  

  7. #2300

    Kick. ?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I took care of it for you, you will never see another one of his posts.

    You're welcome

    A2

  8. #2299

    Boston is back

    Had a bad experience with her the last time I saw her, but I'm still toying with seeing her anyway:

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-vixen/5874603

    Stop wasting your $$ on less!! Come place your bet on the BEST!! Those who already know me, know BOSTON always passes the test!! So call me for a chance to make your fantasies, reality!! Serious callers only. Please gentleman no rudeness or vulgarity. All donations are strictly for my time & companionship. Out Manchester & surrounding areas. (603) XXX-9 IO6.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 156b304cf5cb2fb965a18e78f1c60a15.jpg‎   fc145d05af9802a2fd7075a7200b4fae.jpg‎   57c87c71a6d35b2a0b8973b75fd68daa.jpg‎  

  9. #2298

    Sha-Sha-shill?

    Thanks Wraye, or is this just ShaSha?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraye  [View Original Post]
    ShaSha BP is stunning. Pic in Ad is fake but women in Manchester is real and stunning.

    I have gone twice already and may go again. She wears sexy outfit and place is clean.

    I think this is one time a rare gem can be found on BP. I want rushed and got full hour.

  10. #2297

    Got the Memo

    Quote Originally Posted by Wraye  [View Original Post]
    ShaSha BP is stunning. Pic in Ad is fake but women in Manchester is real and stunning.

    I have gone twice already and may go again. She wears sexy outfit and place is clean.

    I think this is one time a rare gem can be found on BP. I want rushed and got full hour.
    Sir,

    I can appreciate your enthusiasm for Mrs Shasha. I do believe we got that after the second post!

    We have received the memo, that even though she uses a fake pic you highly recommend.

    Thank you.

    As always I remain The Devils Tongue One.

  11. #2296
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    ShaSha

    ShaSha BP is stunning. Pic in Ad is fake but women in Manchester is real and stunning.

    I have gone twice already and may go again. She wears sexy outfit and place is clean.

    I think this is one time a rare gem can be found on BP. I want rushed and got full hour.

  12. #2295
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    ShaSha BP

    I have been twice.

    Pic in AD is fake. But ShaSha in Manchester is stunning.

    Session is great, very sexy, I don't understand how someone who hasn't been can argue with what I have seen.

    I posted to help other. Outfits are sexy, place is clean.

    It is a little hard to find. But she is a rare gem.

  13. #2294
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    ShaSha

    I have already been twice. Picture in ad obviously fake. ShaSha very pretty and real.

    Great body sexy outfit. Someone who hasn't been dismisses claim.

    I think someone should partake before casting an opinion.

    You may like or not like. I saw nothing wrong with her or the session. Every once in a while you do find a gem.

  14. #2293
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    ShaSha

    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...assage/5178529

    Sounds much as advertiser. Better than the picture? I leave you with the picture for you guys to decide.
    I have actually seen ShaSha twice already. . Girl is real and beautiful. Picture in ad is fake obviously.

    Which would I prefer? The real live girl. I think every once in a while you find a gem. I didn't find a problem with any thing about the session. I thought I would pass it on. Someone who didn't partake is questioning the statement. That is the way of the world I guess. Great legs great face outstanding personality.

  15. #2292
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    ShaSha

    Quote Originally Posted by SePuede  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...assage/5178529

    Sounds much as advertiser. Better than the picture? I leave you with the picture for you guys to decide.
    I saw Sha Sha twice already. Beautiful. Picture in ad obviously fake. In my opinion real is much better.

    Every one has there preference but you have a real beauty there.

    It is easy to put down what you don't know. Every once in a while you do find a gem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape