Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29298

    The solution

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurer  [View Original Post]
    These two seem nice and I enjoy talking hanging out with them, but the shit they say is crazy. They like to talk about the other girls or tell stories. Basically don't ask them about other ladies and expect an unbiased answer. Hahaha. I stopped hanging with Angela because she talks more than perform. Both looked cute today, but Angela did not seem to get picked up for a while.
    Try putting something in her mouth.

  2. #29297
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii still has her room in Linthicum and is able to host. A little taste of Kandii is always nice. Love her body and her boobs and her performance is always good. Give her a call. Don't ask for her number. If you've read about her you know her rules!
    I need to find her LOL.

  3. #29296

    Conkling

    Took a cruise thru conkling today to see what was happening, I saw a few girls out nothing worth stopping for, until I got past the bar heading toward balto st. Spotted this brunette that had a very nice body, I thought she was a civi, until I see her jump into this little wht car. I was like damm. Oh well I'm sure she will be out again. At least I hope!

  4. #29295

    Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    Brooklyn with the big cat tattooed on her back? She used to be my favorite girl. I haven't seen her in a while but I miss her thickness and GFE.
    Not sure about the tattoo but she is the only Brooklyn in highlandtown or dundalk also she's not thick her body is perfect no gut nice little onion on her. Last but not least she also has a crazy baby father who happens to be Tatiana brother if your familiar with highlandtown.

  5. #29294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii still has her room in Linthicum and is able to host. A little taste of Kandii is always nice. Love her body and her boobs and her performance is always good. Give her a call. Don't ask for her number. If you've read about her you know her rules!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.PNG‎   Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii3.jpg‎   Kandii4.PNG‎   Kandii6.jpg‎  

    Kandii7.PNG‎   Kandii9.PNG‎   Kandii10.jpg‎  

  6. #29293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her out Wilkens? Or got good digits?

    raBBit
    She's on vacation at the Greybar. Peace.

  7. #29292
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii has a motel room and is hosting in Linthicum tonight and really wants to make some money. Now is your chance to get some Grade A Kandii. Give her a call!
    I wish I was in Baltimore. I really like this girl. I check her pics all thev time. She is hot.

  8. #29291

    Red head Sara and older Angela are trouble makers.

    These two seem nice and I enjoy talking hanging out with them, but the shit they say is crazy. They like to talk about the other girls or tell stories. Basically don't ask them about other ladies and expect an unbiased answer. Hahaha. I stopped hanging with Angela because she talks more than perform. Both looked cute today, but Angela did not seem to get picked up for a while.

  9. #29290

    Nicole black hair spinner body

    This girl is hardly out and talks really ghetto. She has a cute body and knows how to please and the conversation is funny. She is closer to desota than circle and prefers working off her phone. Standard and she has a good attitude.

  10. #29289

    Auburn hair angela

    Not sure if this is the one referred to as little. She is cute and has a decent body with only slight signs of the lifestyle. Great oral and nice kitty. She said she just had surgery and to ignore the blood stains. There was no fresh blooding and she did not seem to be in pain. Said she likes to work off phone and is not out often. Good experience.

  11. #29288

    Red erica

    She looks good with clothes, especially if you like red heads. The oral was ok but when the clothes came off decided to go back to oral. She seems nice and is probably in her 40's.

  12. #29287

    Wilkens area was busy

    Saw a lot of activity the other day, marked unmarked cars and girls.

    Who I think I saw.

    All three Angela, older petite blond hair, younger just had surgery auburn hair cutie, and BJ master red hair.

    Rip off Erica looking handicapped, drugs are doing a number on her. Some dude picked her up and instantly pulled over. Must have been reading the form and started lecturing her and than kicked her out.

    Clean looking 20 something blonde with navy shirt on, she looked a little thick but nice. She got scooped quick by the circle and never came back out.

    Also there was another blonde not spinner who looked clean and a little shy near Wilkens and payson that disappeared quick. I saw red head Sara and robin and she was walking past them so did not get to really check her out.

    Heaven was out and literally sitting at the circle.

    Robin, black girl was out and not getting picked up forever. She looked clean from a distance, but a little less up close.

    Bella with her pink sweats was hanging with heaven for a minute.

    A few others that were either too talk to or too old and weathered.

    Seemed a busy day for LE, they had a few people detained or searching really throughout their shit. And still cars left to beehive through the streets.

  13. #29286
    Quote Originally Posted by BNight  [View Original Post]
    She is great looking, you guys that put in the time and find the gems are lucky! I only seem to find the toothless that are spaced out of their mind.
    Kandii might fit part of that description. But based on the NT videos she looks like a lot of fun.

  14. #29285
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii has a motel room and is hosting in Linthicum tonight and really wants to make some money. Now is your chance to get some Grade A Kandii. Give her a call!
    She is great looking, you guys that put in the time and find the gems are lucky! I only seem to find the toothless that are spaced out of their mind.

  15. #29284
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    Natalie's # never panned out. No one answered for the first month. Then, randomly, I tried again, and some guy answers, saying Natalie's 'out of town'. No idea when she'll be back.

    We can still trade, though. No worries- just an FYI.
    You have a PM, no real expectation on my end except thank you. If you over deliver on that then it is a bonus. I have been too busy lately to be of any value to these girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape