Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,116 to 32,130 of 61438
-
05-19-16 08:45 #29323Senior Member

Posts: 84Wilkens area was busy
Saw a lot of activity the other day, marked unmarked cars and girls.
Who I think I saw.
All three Angela, older petite blond hair, younger just had surgery auburn hair cutie, and BJ master red hair.
Rip off Erica looking handicapped, drugs are doing a number on her. Some dude picked her up and instantly pulled over. Must have been reading the form and started lecturing her and than kicked her out.
Clean looking 20 something blonde with navy shirt on, she looked a little thick but nice. She got scooped quick by the circle and never came back out.
Also there was another blonde not spinner who looked clean and a little shy near Wilkens and payson that disappeared quick. I saw red head Sara and robin and she was walking past them so did not get to really check her out.
Heaven was out and literally sitting at the circle.
Robin, black girl was out and not getting picked up forever. She looked clean from a distance, but a little less up close.
Bella with her pink sweats was hanging with heaven for a minute.
A few others that were either too talk to or too old and weathered.
Seemed a busy day for LE, they had a few people detained or searching really throughout their shit. And still cars left to beehive through the streets.
-
05-19-16 08:00 #29322Senior Member

Posts: 579Kandii might fit part of that description. But based on the NT videos she looks like a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by BNight
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 07:48 #29321Senior Member

Posts: 74She is great looking, you guys that put in the time and find the gems are lucky! I only seem to find the toothless that are spaced out of their mind.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 07:32 #29320Senior Member

Posts: 579You have a PM, no real expectation on my end except thank you. If you over deliver on that then it is a bonus. I have been too busy lately to be of any value to these girls.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-16 01:11 #29319Banned Member

Posts: 1[Anti-Prostitution Proselytizing Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove Anti-Prostitution messages. Please do not use this Forum to espouse anti-prostitution, anti-commercial sex, or other similar sociological, political or religious beliefs. If you're against the idea of contractual sex, then get the fuck off my forum. Thanks!
-
05-18-16 23:08 #29318Senior Member

Posts: 222Brooklyn
Brooklyn with the big cat tattooed on her back? She used to be my favorite girl. I haven't seen her in a while but I miss her thickness and GFE.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 21:27 #29317Senior Member

Posts: 168Christina pics
Sorry no nudes but If you want to see her nude.
CALL HER satisfaction guaranteed.
She needs money and new client
Just PM me for her #
-
05-18-16 21:11 #29316Senior Member

Posts: 2003 k / day, funniest thing I've seen in WEEKS. What a load of shit! Thanks for the chuckle.
Originally Posted by HughJardon
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 19:42 #29315Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Kandii has a motel room and is hosting in Linthicum tonight and really wants to make some money. Now is your chance to get some Grade A Kandii. Give her a call!
-
05-18-16 19:31 #29314Senior Member

Posts: 918Crystal from Brooklyn
Picked up "Crystal", a red haired, 31 yo, slightly chubby swer on Pontiac last Thursday. She's homeless as it turns out, missing a couple teeth, and likes to talk.
She's a little smelly, but the service isn't that bad. Usual tuition.
Told me she makes $3000 a day at this. I didn't bother to ask her why she was homeless if she makes $3 K a day.
I wouldn't repeat.
-
05-18-16 19:18 #29313Senior Member

Posts: 94Lets Trade
Natalie's # never panned out. No one answered for the first month. Then, randomly, I tried again, and some guy answers, saying Natalie's 'out of town'. No idea when she'll be back.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
We can still trade, though. No worries- just an FYI.
-
05-18-16 19:08 #29312Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Lala (Kayla)
Anyone seen her out Wilkens? Or got good digits?
raBBit
-
05-18-16 18:48 #29311Senior Member

Posts: 2344Yum Yum Yum
Miss Kandi is hosting tonight in Linthicum MD! If you got her # , give her a ring-a-ding-ding-a-ling, get it? LOL!
She's waiting for your call!
PS: DON'T PM ME ASKING FOR HER # !
-
05-18-16 13:16 #29310Senior Member

Posts: 502I have a few to trade if your interested I gave you Natalie before hit me up.
Originally Posted by Krasner
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-16 12:48 #29309Senior Member

Posts: 1370Bp bsw
Was cruising thru BP the other night on 5th, when I noticed an seemingly attractive BSW, standing in the street. She kind of caught me off guard, she was about 5'6", nice athletic looking body with braids in think. I did a quick spin around the block, but when I returned some other lucky degenerate, had grabbed her up. Does anyone know whom I am speaking of. I don't see too many BSW in BP especially attractive ones. Any info would be appreciated. Peace.








Reply With Quote






